Katy Perry Bon Appetit About Cannabalism?

Tatilina

Star
I'm sure VC will cover this video eventually. It seems like a refresher of when people were questioning if the elite were engaging in Cannabalism when everything went down with the wiki leaks with John Podesta and the spirit cooking with Marina Abramovic. I think this video really brings back that time when Marina had her birthday with a ton of celeberties dressed in lab coats wait to cut into the human like cakes. Katy Perry's video takes it up a notch in getting the human body tenderized before supper. Sexualizing cannabalism seems to be the theme here. I found it to be disturbing.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Maybe this is her strategy to "break free". By eating everyone via satanic cannibalism. She just still doesn't seem like the type though, despite the video.

Elle

Rookie
http://blog.trophykill.tv/?page=The Murder

Some of the plot reminds me of this gruesome murder, with the victim disembowelled and everything. A necklace from a Jennifer Lopez/Richard Gere/Susan Sarandon movie (Shall We Dance?) was found at the scene. Small world.

Apparently the murderer also had this sick fantasy of being cooked in a giant pressure cooker and then being served to a group of men for dinner.

The giant pot scene in the music video is kind of disturbing because of this, as well as the remains served at the end.

Elle

Rookie
When they are placing chopped vegetables on Katy's body (not rose petals like the now infamous scene from American Beauty), it got me thinking about The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood.

The Edible Woman is a 1969 novel that helped to establish Margaret Atwood as a prose writer of major significance. It is the story of a young woman whose sane, structured,consumer-oriented world starts to slip out of focus. Following her engagement, Marian feels her body and her self are becoming separated. As Marian begins endowing food with human qualities that cause her to identify with it, she finds herself unable to eat, repelled by metaphorical cannibalism.[1] In a foreword written in 1979 for the Virago edition of the novel, Atwood described it as aprotofeminist rather than feminist work.[2]
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Edible_Woman

What is metaphorical cannibalism? If it's there then the video might exhibit multiple forms of cannibalism. But Katy never actually eats the flesh on film so it's unclear.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
They are sexualizing Cannabalism. Which would make sense with the satanic rituals, of God knows how many children that have to go through after being abused by pedophiles and then most likely eaten after their sacrifice.

Last edited: