Katy Perry At Met Gala

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Lol I thought that was Miley Cyrus for a second. How creepy, the look almost identical with that haircut.
It seems to be the rage these days with the celebrities. Cara DeLavegne(sp) had her head shaved at the VMA's the other night (I guess to help promote the "genderless" awards (agenda) that were being handed out. Unless she's in a remake of Alien 3 :) Look at the outfit in the commercial, then look at this pic and I think the connotations are clear... (<>..<>)

0006Screenshot_12.png

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
It seems to be the rage these days with the celebrities. Cara DeLavegne(sp) had her head shaved at the VMA's the other night (I guess to help promote the "genderless" awards (agenda) that were being handed out. Unless she's in a remake of Alien 3 :) Look at the outfit in the commercial, then look at this pic and I think the connotations are clear... (<>..<>)

View attachment 215
I find it strange that they mimic freemasons. As far as I know, freemasonry are for males only, which may explain why they are shaving their heads. Also I know the bible talks about head covering/long hair to have authority over her own head because of the angels. I think that may have something to do with it as well.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Tanya, the Masonic ceremonies performed onstage at concerts are to send the message that while not the top dogs in the syndicate, the Masons are still heavy hitters in the organization. As such, you will usually see them represented by somebody wearing black and white stripes or checks. This is because masonic meeting hall floors have a black and white checkerboard pattern. Robin Thicke wore the black and white suit during Miley Cyrus's whack-ass performance on the VMA's. This was their initiation into the sect.The Masons were co-opted I figure in the early to mid 20th century and folded into the guild. I watched Pink do an actual freemasonry ceremony on stage -here's the video of it:

Aero

Superstar
My grandpa was a mason. So they might hold more power than you think. Considering I can lightning bolt people

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
My grandparents were into that stuff...Grandpa was a Shriner, not sure about Mason but possible and my grandmother was in The Order of the Eastern Star...and don't be throwing a Rod from God at nobody Aero...stay cool man... (<>..<>)

Aero

Superstar
Lol but it's so much fun to do that. And I've never tried throwing a rod from God per say. I threw a spinning guillotine at the Sun once. Let's just say a few world leaders claimed to see God that day. But it wasn't god. It was me.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Bon Appettite = Spirit Cooking? Aero-That's wahtcha call a lightning bolt--a rod from God...and, you know, any projectile launched from a space-based platform ala "Star Wars Program"...shhhhhhhh (---..---)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
It's less spirit cooking and more about creating a satanic pate. Or pie in this case. Which actually does involve the collecting of specific body parts from people. You don't actually do it, or eat anyone it's all symbolic. And I know this because I've done it. My ingredients were 2 legs, a hand, at least 2 eyeballs and a head.

And the star wars ships are probably out there. If an illuminati sniper can shoot a magic bullet that goes all around the world. There's probably some other freaky shit out there.

Aero

Superstar
Lol spirit cooking them after you chop them up is just like an added bonus I think. You know? Bonus cult points.

Tatilina

Star
Tanya, the Masonic ceremonies performed onstage at concerts are to send the message that while not the top dogs in the syndicate, the Masons are still heavy hitters in the organization. As such, you will usually see them represented by somebody wearing black and white stripes or checks. This is because masonic meeting hall floors have a black and white checkerboard pattern. Robin Thicke wore the black and white suit during Miley Cyrus's whack-ass performance on the VMA's. This was their initiation into the sect.The Masons were co-opted I figure in the early to mid 20th century and folded into the guild. I watched Pink do an actual freemasonry ceremony on stage -here's the video of it:
Yeah I know, but the black and white also represents dualism as well.

Tatilina

Star
My grandparents were into that stuff...Grandpa was a Shriner, not sure about Mason but possible and my grandmother was in The Order of the Eastern Star...and don't be throwing a Rod from God at nobody Aero...stay cool man... (<>..<>)
I'm 35 now and started looking into all that probably by 22. Now my mother is obsessed about freemasons because our city is owned by them and most have their own little town just 30 minutes away, they all have free masonry symbols on the back of their cars. You couldn't be more openly surrounded by freemasons as you are here. A lot of Lodges here. :)

Elle

Rookie
I couldn't get the Vogue Special Edition of the Met 2017 Gala yesterday (they just released it on May 10th) because my boring old grocery store didn't stock any. But I'm looking forward to scrutinizing it next week! Katy's 'witness' veil was strange and she was grooving to "Sweet Hell" by Maiah Manser (eerie sounding electronic track with a female vocal). Then she got on the front page of the NYT! Not bad at all and I want to get more details.

Met Gala tickets are like $30,000 USD (http://fortune.com/2017/05/02/met-gala-2017-cost-to-attend/) so it's like the closest I can get to getting in.