Katy Perry At Met Gala

Aero

Superstar
I think that Red Sky is saying I could just give up the Devil's throne. IDK about all of that. But more importantly, why would I even want to? Because someone else is telling me there might be some kind of divine punishment waiting for me? Let me give you a newsflash. Power is the only thing that can influence me.

I've found my burning bush, but it didn't speak to me. God didn't stop me from opening the lake of fire. He enabled me, and granted me that power absolutely. Because I didn't get the Devil's throne by being Evil. I got it by knocking the devil out, and taking it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think that Red Sky is saying I could just give up the Devil's throne. IDK about all of that. But more importantly, why would I even want to? Because someone else is telling me there might be some kind of divine punishment waiting for me? Let me give you a newsflash. Power is the only thing that can influence me.

I've found my burning bush, but it didn't speak to me. God didn't stop me from opening the lake of fire. He enabled me, and granted me that power absolutely. Because I didn't get the Devil's throne by being Evil. I got it by knocking the devil out, and taking it.
You sound a bit like Frodo, standing above the lava in Mount Doom, saying "I do not choose to do what I came to do..."

Power is seductive, but look what happened to Gollum! I would rather be Sam any day...

Aero

Superstar
You sound a bit like Frodo, standing above the lava in Mount Doom, saying "I do not choose to do what I came to do..."

Power is seductive, but look what happened to Gollum! I would rather be Sam any day...
Haha there is definitely a Lord of The Rings vibe going on in my life. But I'm pretty sure I might be the Witch King. No man can kill me and all that jazz. So really I just need to worry about getting stabbed by a future Queen.

JayGirl10

Rookie
The whole MET Gala thing with all its coverage makes my skin crawl. All your favorite trash celebrities all together in expensive, symbolic and dumb outfits behaving both vainly and hedonistic. I heard something about them openingly smoking and doing drugs in the bathroom (and posting these pictures as if they're at some school event and they're the "cool kids") of the museum and underaged stars being served alcohol. Think anyone is gonna get in trouble for any of this...?

Aero

Superstar
well it's funny because "researching" the illuminati has sort of brought me back into pop culture so I do kind of enjoy it now as someone might a horror movie
Right. Cause all we can do is just watch and stare. I actually thought the smoking pics were interesting. I thought it made them seem human, but maybe that's just me.

I'm surprised nobody made a post about the whole Fyre Festival debacle. It was supposed to be a music festival in the bahamas and it crashed and burned basically. All the Celebs were warned not to go because it was a scam, but all the suckers went and almost got trapped there with no money. And you know what? They will all probably buy tickets if they try it again.

Aero

Superstar
She's dangerous.

Not as dangerous as having a grenade thrown at your feet. And not running for cover. But still. Dangerous nonetheless