Katy Perry At Met Gala

Violette

Star
The communion of the body and blood of christ isn't the same as a cult ritual? So when your symbolically eating Jesus that's ok because it's Jesus. Idk about all that. Anyone can be a martyr that gets cannibalized. Nothing about that is inherently better because Jesus did it. Maybe a better thing to say is, it is super weird regardless.

Horus was the good guy in Ancient Egyptian mythology. So what's wrong with him? Because he isn't Christ he must be bad? Horus was a Hunter, Christ was a carpenter. I think they could of worked well together.
There's just something weird to me about Lady Gage going to mock cannibal dinners with Marina A(?) based on who Marina is. She's taken creepy pictures with children, is friends with those involved with pizzagate ( probably practipates as well), spirit cookings, etc. Jesus is generally considered to be a great person to many people regardless of their personal beliefs. Reading about either at surface value is pretty odd I'll admit but again the intentions are different. Christians practice communion with bread and juice or sometimes wine to reflect the sacrifice of Jesus and to look forward to his return. Eating food that looks very human is creepy to me. What are their intentions when having dinners like this? I have no idea but there is so much information out there about Marina and her associates that make their intentions questionable.

Tatilina

Star
The communion of the body and blood of christ isn't the same as a cult ritual? So when your symbolically eating Jesus that's ok because it's Jesus. Idk about all that. Anyone can be a martyr that gets cannibalized. Nothing about that is inherently better because Jesus did it. Maybe a better thing to say is, it is super weird regardless.

Horus was the good guy in Ancient Egyptian mythology. So what's wrong with him? Because he isn't Christ he must be bad? Horus was a Hunter, Christ was a carpenter. I think they could of worked well together.
You make a really great point.

Aero

Superstar
There's just something weird to me about Lady Gage going to mock cannibal dinners with Marina A(?) based on who Marina is. She's taken creepy pictures with children, is friends with those involved with pizzagate ( probably practipates as well), spirit cookings, etc. Jesus is generally considered to be a great person to many people regardless of their personal beliefs. Reading about either at surface value is pretty odd I'll admit but again the intentions are different. Christians practice communion with bread and juice or sometimes wine to reflect the sacrifice of Jesus and to look forward to his return. Eating food that looks very human is creepy to me. What are their intentions when having dinners like this? I have no idea but there is so much information out there about Marina and her associates that make their intentions questionable.
Well I give you they take the spirit cooking thing to a weird place. But we are just outsiders looking in. At my Christian church they get real deep into the violence. The songs we sang at my Grandpas funeral freaked me out a little bit. Again to an outsider, that would look strange. But I am totally into violent religious mythology.

Violette

Star
Well I give you they take the spirit cooking thing to a weird place. But we are just outsiders looking in. At my Christian church they get real deep into the violence. The songs we sang at my Grandpas funeral freaked me out a little bit. Again to an outsider, that would look strange. But I am totally into violent religious mythology.
What kind of violence were they into? Trying to scare people?

Aero

Superstar
What kind of violence were they into? Trying to scare people?
We crown him with the crown of thorns.

This is the end of a life that's been poured out for all mankind.
In suffering, manifest glory has come at the fullness of time.
King of kings, beaten and broken down,
Why would He live like a servant?
King of kings, descending lower now.
Why should He die like a slave?

The proud will be humbled, the meek will inherit the earth.
The last will be first do inherit the earth.
I know down is the way up, so master, show me how to serve.

It should have been me
with the nails through my hand and feet,
facing the wrath of God.
It should have been me,
left to pay for my sin, forsaken.
But in the blood, I stand here.

Born to die,
he bore the fire of God's holy wrath on his shoulders.
Born to die,
I watched him pour out his life as a ransom for all.

And as he carried his cross on his back, beaten and bloody, I saw myself there, too; because I've been broken by a world that hates me.
But I'm not alone anymore.
No one could take his life - he laid it down for me.
That twisted wreath of thorns, he took that crown for me; then after three days, out of the ground for me, he overcame it all!
Now I live to serve him.

With stripes on his back, betrayed by the ones that he'd loved so perfectly, we spit in his face and we crowned him...

We crown him with the crown of thorns

mecca

Superstar
We crown him with the crown of thorns.

This is the end of a life that's been poured out for all mankind.
In suffering, manifest glory has come at the fullness of time.
King of kings, beaten and broken down,
Why would He live like a servant?
King of kings, descending lower now.
Why should He die like a slave?

The proud will be humbled, the meek will inherit the earth.
I know down is the way up, so master, show me how to serve.

It should have been me
with the nails through my hand and feet,
facing the wrath of God.
It should have been me,
left to pay for my sin, forsaken.
But in the blood, I stand here.

Born to die,
he bore the fire of God's holy wrath on his shoulders.
Born to die,
I watched him pour out his life as a ransom for all.

And as he carried his cross on his back, beaten and bloody, I saw myself there, too; because I've been broken by a world that hates me.
But I'm not alone anymore.
No one could take his life - he laid it down for me.
That twisted wreath of thorns, he took that crown for me; then after three days, out of the ground for me, he overcame it all!
Now I live to serve him.

With stripes on his back, betrayed by the ones that he'd loved so perfectly, we spit in his face and we crowned him...

We crown him with the crown of thorns
Omg, you sang that at a funeral?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just catching up on this thread it looks like the subject has come round to Jesus allowing himself to die.

It is interesting to me how these strands come together. In the OT the Messiah is described as coming to crush the serpents head but there is a current of verses throughout that also show the perfect passover lamb, the suffering servant (Isaiah 53) and more.

Jesus arrives heralded by astronomical signs. Satan wants this new King dead so puts it into the mind of Herod to kill all the babies an toddlers in the area to get Him out of the way.

Despite the schemes, trick questions and opposition, Jesus fulfills his earthly ministry and then just prior to his death he visits Caesarea Philippi to announce his Church, then on to the mountain where he is transfigured and his true power is revealed for a moment.

Then he does the unthinkable...

Having clearly shown himself to be the Messiah to both man and the spirits, he takes the road to the Cross.

Satan took the bait and with all the cruelty he could put into the heart of man Jesus was crucified (from where the very word 'excruciating' comes from).

The sin of the whole world was put on Jesus. Those with children will understand the enormity of pain that seeing them suffer causes, especially when you can't help. God, in judging sin, turned his face from his son turned his face and allowed his son to be tortured to death by the Father of Lies for us. The cruelty of that torture is a reflection of the evil within the heart of satan, unbridled and unmasked.

satan thought he had won. He hadn't.

The points I am trying to make here are firstly that the cruelty of the Cross is not so much a reflection of a barbaric God but a cruel enemy. God accepted the sacrifice His Son made for us to cover our sin. As Jesus said, "It is finished".

Today, with rumours of the return of Jesus in the air, we have those who await his coming, excited, concerned and speculating on the timing. Just like in the OT, God's plan is there and it will be clear when it happens.

Those who follow the "Light Bringer" will be putting out their own counter story. This is why it comes as no surprise when the "illuminati" put out their little songs and dresses, often inverting Christian imagery, promoting their chosen vessels and showering them with the expensive things and pleasures this life can offer.

One day, believe it or not, the Lord Jesus Christ will return in his true glory, of which a glimpse was shown at His Transfiguration.

You have this time now to choose your side. Accept Him, ignore Him or reject Him but this is the Gospel, and for those who believe it really is "The Good News".

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Omg, you sang that at a funeral?
Pretty sure it was a different version of that song. But still the same theme. And that's how a lot of Christian pastors preach. They talk about Jesus suffering and his sacrifice a lot. Often times in ways that are actually really morbid.

Those who follow the "Light Bringer" will be putting out their own counter story. This is why it comes as no surprise when the "illuminati" put out their little songs and dresses, often inverting Christian imagery, promoting their chosen vessels and showering them with the expensive things and pleasures this life can offer.
Look I like the story, but let's be real. Is it better to get filthy rich off Christ? Last time I checked leaders of some big Christian churches have a net worth of 25-50 million dollars. The reality is you believe in Christ, so basically anything that has to do with Christ is ok. And the same is true for a Satanist, or a Luciferian. I could start selling Christian snake oil and get filthy rich and guess what? Christians will look the other way! You are focused on the Luciferians whom you know nothing about. The Bible teaches you nothing of Luciferians or modern day Satanists, period.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
'You are focused on the Luciferians whom you know nothing about. The Bible teaches you nothing of Luciferians or modern day Satanists, period.'

I know more than you might give me credit for about these folk and their beliefs, Aero. I wish I didn't.

Aside from the Bible, other sources of reference are available, even to Christians ;-)

Aero

Superstar
'You are focused on the Luciferians whom you know nothing about. The Bible teaches you nothing of Luciferians or modern day Satanists, period.'

I know more than you might give me credit for about these folk and their beliefs, Aero. I wish I didn't.

Aside from the Bible, other sources of reference are available, even to Christians ;-)
Lol well you can enjoy reading the propaganda from atop the righteous chair. I won't waste my time, I make up my own mind about these sorts of things. We have no idea what any of these celebrities believe right now, at this moment. But since we are obsessed with speculation I will give my honest opinion.

Maybe they are faithful to Christ and they are just testing you people. And you have failed by casting stones, when you have no right to do so at this time.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
'Is it better to get filthy rich off Christ? Last time I checked leaders of some big Christian churches have a net worth of 25-50 million dollars. The reality is you believe in Christ, so basically anything that has to do with Christ is ok. And the same is true for a Satanist, or a Luciferian. I could start selling Christian snake oil and get filthy rich and guess what? Christians will look the other way!'

I would not even begin to defend American prosperity preachers, 'Best Life Now', 'Name it and claim it', 'Send me a tithe and I will send you a prayer handkerchief' types, any more than I would defend the Jesuits or the Pope!!!! The Bible describes the wheat and the tares growing up together and I am sure that one day certain people may be notable by their absence ;-)

As far as Satanists and Luciferians are concerned, it is a bit like the situation in Syria at the moment over the chemical attacks and the response. The Assad regime and Russia take a completely different interpretation and narrative line than Donald Trump and his allies. All facts are reinterpreted through their perspective and they can't both be right. I know that those who follow the "Light Bringer" have a completely different narrative from Christians. Everything is reinterpreted by those who choose to reject a Judeo-Christian perspective and another alternate historical and spiritual narrative is promoted...

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Pretty sure it was a different version of that song. But still the same theme. And that's how a lot of Christian pastors preach. They talk about Jesus suffering and his sacrifice a lot. Often times in ways that are actually really morbid.

Look I like the story, but let's be real. Is it better to get filthy rich off Christ? Last time I checked leaders of some big Christian churches have a net worth of 25-50 million dollars. The reality is you believe in Christ, so basically anything that has to do with Christ is ok. And the same is true for a Satanist, or a Luciferian. I could start selling Christian snake oil and get filthy rich and guess what? Christians will look the other way! You are focused on the Luciferians whom you know nothing about. The Bible teaches you nothing of Luciferians or modern day Satanists, period.
That is some incredibly flawed thinking about Christians there, bro. No, they do not condone what any other Christian does or ones who claim to do endeaor in. Many come as wolves dressed in sheeps clothing and true Christians know TV evangelicals are there for prosperity. You act as if Christians cannot think for themselves and would agree with anything someone says is in the name of Christ which is total BS. There are posters here who once claimed to be Christian that most knew were off their rocker and I sure as heck do not agree with everything some Christians say here or anywhere else. Real Christians know they are far from perfect. It is not that simple, man. All Muslims do not agree with one another as well.

As for the original content in this thread, I think it is incredible how out of touch Hollywood is with real society. It is a cult in a sense, right in your face. These peeps are going through all the hoops to please their masters and stay relevant while those in control laugh their butts off on what they're willing to do. For anyone to take this fashion seriously is to show they have had their brain sucked out and they are accepting of anything. And the media normalizes this crap with a stright face which makes me feel for those with their eyes sewn shut.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Maybe I do oversimplify. I believe in letting the Christians, worry about the Christians. Let people worry about their own houses of worship. Why are we concerned about what other people are doing? Hollywood might be out of touch with us, but most of us are probably out of touch with them.

Look I'm not trying to defend obviously negative behavior. I consider myself to be in the middle, that is why I have to push back on some of the commentary here. It isn't fair to generalize anyone, or any group of people. We know what Satanism stands for, but as has been stated here. We have seen converts go back to Christianity. So maybe utilize those Christian ideas and bring them back, instead of pushing away

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the reason for concern with Hollywood etc is the way they wrap up their message in the music and entertainment industry to such a saturation point that many people could be forgiven for thinking that everyone thinks that way. This is particularly sad for young folk who get into bands and follow series on Netflix and are gradually shoehorned into that way of thinking.

I am a Christian. I am not ashamed of the Lord Jesus Christ. If the actual 'illuminati' message was put out, not dressed up, made to look cool, set to the best music and wearing an expensive outfit, I wonder if it would look quite so attractive?

I don't judge these 'stars', in fact I don't judge anybody. My judgement is as unimportant as my approval!!! All I know is that from where I am standing, they have chosen the wrong road. I hope and pray for some to turn away from the industry and get free themselves. I quite liked Lauryn Hill's 'outgoing song' when she woke up...

Aero

Superstar
Hollywood is just as screwed up as every Industry. Just look at all the sex scandals at "Fox News". Roger Ailes had sex slaves, and this wasn't in the far off Satan country that is California. If it was dirty than that guy was all for it. Hollywood is just a good distraction, and I would say the weird shit they are into is mostly harmless. But yes, there are devils and demons everywhere.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Nothing for nothing Aero, but it feels like you're veering towards the darkside on this one. Plese don't become a Sith Lord. I swear, it feels like trying to talk Annakin Skywalker into not becoming Darth Vadar :). As for Hollywood and the music industry, it's obviously populated by freaks employed by even bigger freaks. Also, there's a difference between judgment and observation. Nobody's judging-go worship a little red wagon if they want-but it's all out there for observation. And they have heavy influence over the masses through popular entertainment.

Geez, I was just thinking about how comic books were considered too racy and they formed the Comic Book Authority and instituted the Comic Book Code. Ya know, you use to have to go to a designated building to watch R and X-rated movies. So in reality, the real downfall of society I guess would be cable tv and the vcr? Further intensified by the rise of the internet. If you think about it, giving access to these technologies was a bit like handing out loaded pistols to monkeys. Not usually a good idea. No good could come from that. Havoc ensues and it all ends in tears.

(Now, I'm not trying to sound like The Church Lady here-keep in mind I'm a bit of a pop culture maven. Movies, books, videogames, TV, concerts-been there done it all. So I'm really not down with the fact that I'm watching it all morph into just a delivery system for these occult ideas and influences to flow freely into society with no one in REAL power to call bulls*it on it. It's like watching a wrestling match where the dark is trying to pin the light for the 3 count. I'm for reals on that. Gotta call it like I see it, and I been seeing it for awhile now-particularly hard in the last decade.)

At first, like all things it's new and it's cool technology and we got windows into whole new worlds. But, like just about everything this world gets ahold of (4 entities own ALL of the media so that's who ultimately approves it all), it becomes corrupted and then starts spewing corruption in every direction. It started as a garden hose but now it's a firehose of sex, blasphemy, porn, debauchery and downright Satanic verses shooting out of every pipe. Because a lot of our politicians and leaders were f*cking sell-outs throughout history, they sold out the future generations by not putting any checks on the power structure so that they can now preach hedonism, narcissism, selfishness, gore, murder, adultery and propaganda 24/7. Even the NEWS motto is: "if it bleeds, it leads". How fitting.

And, someone needs to tell Hollywood that crude does not beat clever, gentlemen. We have an overload of crude and not enough clever anymore in Hollywood. That should be a problem with most consumers when they charge $12 a ticket to watch it. While quantity is up, sadly quality is down in Hollywood. It feels like just about every movie now is about dropping anatomical references and reinventing the d*ck joke. Ya feeling me on this, right?

Mixing the Baphomet chocolate into the Super Bowl peanut butter:
Madonna-Baphomet.jpeg

This madness however, does have a method. Everybody is being co-opted into some Babylonian/Egyptian/Luciferian/Masonic cultural takeover designed to ultimately denigrate in one way or another everybody who participates, knowingly and unknowingly. Now, what I see is a whole lot of questionable b*llshit going on in the world ("the thin line between entertainment and war" - RATM - No Shelter) and their pushing more and more of it at the children, indoctrinating them through animation and music unchecked because of a lack of, and I quote:

No man, who is not inflamed by vain-glory into enthusiasm, can flatter himself that his single, unsupported, desultory, unsystematic endeavours are of power to defeat the subtle designs and united Cabals of ambitious citizens.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle -- Edmund Burke

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Lol I didn't need a pep talk, but thanks. By all of your definitions of Luciferians I'm already a Sith Lord. Although I hardly feel that way on the surface. I have to look deep in the depths to even see that side of myself. I know that it's there and I've seen the destruction, but it is beyond my control. Tell people not to piss me off and I won't wreck anyone, it's that simple.

I'm too far down this path to turn back now. I believe I have Christ in my heart, and by my side. So I'll be fine, it's other people I'm a little bit worried about though.