Katy Perry At Met Gala

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
If this isn't symbolism then I don't know what is. Does "Lady in Red" mean anything? A few years ago I had visions of woman in a red dress and that song "Lady in Red" played affectionately, but in the same place there was this lizard like creature like a giant dragon. I keep trying to ignore like it was just my imagination but when I see things like this I got to wonder if it means anything.

Aero

Superstar
She's trying to see if you're paying attention to her. Or the Matrix Agent right behind you.

That's what the color red symbolizes. She's trying to get attention, putting herself on display. Or maybe offering herself to Horus. The real question is if she is a true follower of Horus, or if she just does it because other girls are doing it.

Leviathan

Established
She's been acting rather bizarre lately doing things like chopping all her hair off, crying on live Instagram feeds, and making inappropriate jokes about Britney Spears's mental illness and Barack Obama. She hasn't seemed herself lately. Something has felt "off." Even her biggest fans are concerned about her mental state. They claim Trump's victory took a toll on her. I heard her newest song, Bon Appetit, and it was so awful I thought it was a joke. Not that most of her previous ones are masterpieces either but they're better than this one at least. I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy it. I have a strange feeling they're setting her up for a breakdown and this look may be more of a hint of what's to come.

Aero

Superstar
Well Mk ultra is like invisible chess, one could argue there are two queens. For Black and White.

And you have to earn your ranks in Mk ultra. By doing rituals and displays for the Gods. So clearly the only one who deserves the crown right now is Lady Gaga. But she needs a king!

Leviathan

Established
Well Mk ultra is like invisible chess, one could argue there are two queens. For Black and White.

And you have to earn your ranks in Mk ultra. By doing rituals and displays for the Gods. So clearly the only one who deserves the crown right now is Lady Gaga. But she needs a king!
That does make sense. Lady Gaga's songs and albums aren't selling as much as they used to. Her album still went #1 but only sold half as many copies as the previous one. And her song, Million Reasons, did go #4 on the charts but she had to perform it on 5000 different TV programs (including the Superbowl) to even get that. She's been struggling to get hit songs lately yet she's still treated like royalty getting to perform on every awards show, getting to do the Superbowl halftime show (although I don't care about sports I know the Superbowl is the biggest event in America), and wins most of the awards she's nominated for. I know she's very talented but I did wonder why she still gets such special treatment despite her career being nowhere near what it was in 2009-2011. This explains it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That does make sense. Lady Gaga's songs and albums aren't selling as much as they used to. Her album still went #1 but only sold half as many copies as the previous one. And her song, Million Reasons, did go #4 on the charts but she had to perform it on 5000 different TV programs (including the Superbowl) to even get that. She's been struggling to get hit songs lately yet she's still treated like royalty getting to perform on every awards show, getting to do the Superbowl halftime show (although I don't care about sports I know the Superbowl is the biggest event in America), and wins most of the awards she's nominated for. I know she's very talented but I did wonder why she still gets such special treatment despite her career being nowhere near what it was in 2009-2011. This explains it.
She features on the Daily Mail...

http://dailym.ai/2ppGKQF

The outfit is so bad it attracts press attention... The public then get to see the "messages" in the outfit and speculate on the meaning. The meaning is obviously occult. Those who know the language will understand the message.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The themes I see in the dress...

The one eye, playfully given a 'purpose' by including it in the word 'witness', as in Eye Witness.

The red colour - standard 'initiation' occult colour.

The odd headpiece, quite industrial. To me this speaks of transhumanism, and the mixing of man and machine (or iron and clay, as the Bible has it)

The garment she is wearing seems to be based on the old testement ephod. This was used by priests to determine God's will. An occult variant would reference a different 'god'.

The bridal style. If the Church is described as the 'Bride of Christ', with an occult love of inversion, the designer may be creating a parody and having poor Katie P presented as the bride of the false Messiah.

That's my gut feeling anyway..

Lisa

Superstar
Well, she isn't the only one to come dressed weird...they all were and all the young play things were there too..at least that's the way it seems to me anyway...

Violette

Star
IMG_1999.JPG There's definitely some meaning to a woman in red. Like the red lady in GoT. My immediate thought is a representation of the whore of Babylon. This above picture is the church of Satan at the women's march this year.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
"Million Reasons" is a great song. I love it, in fact. But It's just not what industry insiders are pushing on people these days. Nevertheless she still got to perform it, with slick phoenix imagery at the Super Bowl. And basically every other show and event in the past 7 months. It's not a coincidence, the "Elite" clearly like her rituals. She's "protected", she can probably release any type of song she wants.

The same is true for a lot of artists. I mean the average agent in L.A is probably a total bonehead, with very little actual influence. The Cult Leaders have all the real influence. Because a cult leader doesn't just want results. A cult leader needs results, and they get them. Or else.

Lisa

Superstar
Yep, Piers Morgan, I think your on the right track..,
Prompting the obvious question: what is wrong with these people?

They’re fabulously rich and successful, adored by millions, and able to hire the finest experts on the planet to guide them through any sartorial minefield.

Yet each year, on the biggest date in the fashion calendar, they spend tens of thousands of dollars morphing themselves into catastrophically ill-judged clothes horses joined by one common quality: excruciatingly bad taste.

"Million Reasons" is a great song. I love it, in fact. But It's just not what industry insiders are pushing on people these days. Nevertheless she still got to perform it, with slick phoenix imagery at the Super Bowl. And basically every other show and event in the past 7 months. It's not a coincidence, the "Elite" clearly like her rituals. She's "protected", she can probably release any type of song she wants.

The same is true for a lot of artists. I mean the average agent in L.A is probably a total bonehead, with very little actual influence. The Cult Leaders have all the real influence. Because a cult leader doesn't just want results. A cult leader needs results, and they get them. Or else.[/QUOTE

Ive got a 100 million reasons to walk away...:(