Katy Perry Accused of Witchcraft by Nuns As She Wins Court Battle to Buy Their Former Convent

Aero

Superstar
I think she's trying to commune with the dead. Necromancers are like the new thing in L.A

williejonesjr

Veteran
Bully for those cool nuns calling out ol cokehead Katie! She doesn't need that property. Plenty of properties for sale in LA, I'm sure. She's another sick one who has ill intentions.

Thunderian

Superstar
“Recalling a meeting the sisters had with the singer, Sister Callanan said: ‘She brought her mother Mary to the meeting and I just thought, ‘Oh God help us.’

‘Katy Perry was all dressed very nicely and said: ‘I have this tattoo on my wrist and it says Jesus.

‘And I wanted to say, ‘yes and what is the tattoo on your behind?’
lol

It looks like a beautiful property, and Los Feliz is one of my favourite parts of LA. I can see why Katy Perry wants it.

Aero

Superstar
What is the outcome of performing black magic rituals? What is the motive? That's all I want to understand.
Depends on the ritual. The intention of a banishment ritual is just what it sounds like. And the motive could be anything. Maybe someone upset you. Maybe there is injustice in the world, or maybe you just want power.

I'll do a banishment ritual that's so strong Crows will predict the punishment, and be waiting there for me. Like spectators to an ancient battlefield.

Phoenix

Rookie
Make no mistake, the Catholic Church (as a whole) are not "babes in the woods" when it comes to sorcery. I am going to be somewhat inflammatory here, and even state that if a person disagrees with this prior statement, in this day and age, that I feel sorry for you.

The most telling piece of the article is near the beginning: the fact that the vatican has to approve the transaction in order for KP to move in. In black magic, the victim MUST permit or allow or grant access in order for the spell to be cast. Also interesting is the fact that the older nun is aware of a tattoo on KP's ass. I just find this worthy of a little eyebrow-raising, as I personally am not an elderly nun, do not live anything of 'holy' lifestyle, yet I have no knowledge of any current "celebrity"'s lower anatomy and personally could not give any less of a poop about KP's ass. When the nun comments, "Oh brother," I don't think it's an expression of personal disdain for New Age practices, but rather an acute awareness of KP's both lying through her teeth and her ultimate plans of the property. Regardless of the fact that the nuns supposedly went to court to fight KP's acquisition of the property, what were 2 members of a Christian clergy doing owning an LA mansion where one half of the Manson family murders took place, anyway?

Anyway, good job on the written article. I like how it is initially presented in a way similar to regular, mainstream media at first. Then, "oh, by the way..." here are some photos of KP doing some things she is presently denying and -- "hey, did you know?" here is a major event that once took part in this mansion. Great work -- it really illustrates your point.

Thunderian

Superstar
The Labianca residence, where Manson's followers went the night after they were at Sharon Tate's house and killed Leno and Rosemary Labianca, is actually about a 2-minute walk from the convent, not adjoining it or part of it.

That particular order of nuns is known to be very outspoken and "with-it". It doesn't surprise me that they would know about the tattoo on Katy Perry's ass.

They came by the property, I believe, after it was deeded over to them by a staunch Catholic. They claim it's theirs to sell and that they have already sold it to another buyer. The bishop (or archbishop, or something) of their diocese claims it's HIS to sell, and he's the one who sold it to Katy Perry. Regardless, I believe that the Vatican has to sign off on all large deals like this because they essentially own all church property, even when it's legally deeded to a particular diocese or order.

Phoenix

Rookie
The Labianca residence, where Manson's followers went the night after they were at Sharon Tate's house and killed Leno and Rosemary Labianca, is actually about a 2-minute walk from the convent, not adjoining it or part of it.

They came by the property, I believe, after it was deeded over to them by a staunch Catholic. They claim it's theirs to sell and that they have already sold it to another buyer. The bishop (or archbishop, or something) of their diocese claims it's HIS to sell, and he's the one who sold it to Katy Perry. Regardless, I believe that the Vatican has to sign off on all large deals like this because they essentially own all church property, even when it's legally deeded to a particular diocese or order.
That is really interesting. Thanks for the details, Thunderian. Still, there is something to be said for the fact that the nuns seem to not have control over whom the property gets sold to, when they had the preference to turn it over to the business woman.

Phoenix

Rookie
What is the outcome of performing black magic rituals? What is the motive? That's all I want to understand.
To have power over, or to drain the [metaphysical] energy from, other beings, living or dead. Power is the main goal. It is my observation and experience that people who are, or at least feel, powerless are drawn to dark occult topics. If a person is content with oneself, they either elect to leave others alone ("live and let live") or seek to increase positive improvements in their immediate environment, such as engaging in positive belief systems or philanthropy.

Also I want to make a point that attention-getting -- through attention-seeking actions-- is a form of power. If you are thinking about, talking about, analyzing, mimicking, pondering, etc., about a person's outrageous behavior that person has power over you. This sounds pretty basic and not very occult-ey but it is true.

Aero

Superstar
To have power over, or to drain the [metaphysical] energy from, other beings, living or dead. Power is the main goal. It is my observation and experience that people who are, or at least feel, powerless are drawn to dark occult topics. If a person is content with oneself, they either elect to leave others alone ("live and let live") or seek to increase positive improvements in their immediate environment, such as engaging in positive belief systems or philanthropy.

Also I want to make a point that attention-getting -- through attention-seeking actions-- is a form of power. If you are thinking about, talking about, analyzing, mimicking, pondering, etc., about a person's outrageous behavior that person has power over you. This sounds pretty basic and not very occult-ey but it is true.
Very good. I can't even imagine how a person could not feel powerless in this day and age. Because I've seen the effects of positive belief systems and philanthropy, and they haven't made a dent in the suffering of the world. I can't say my black magick rituals have fared much better, I mean it's just a trail of destruction.

My vision is too wide I guess. Seeing a few people saved, or a few bad guy meet justice isn't enough for me. We should be doing better as a society and words, influence and money wont be enough. We need Jedi Masters

TonyVanDam

Established
I dare to say that Lana Del Rey & now Katy Perry are taking this "white woman magic" thing way too seriously.

cajun

Established
I did not know this thread was here when I started another thread about this same topic.

There is no link in the forums (at least on android) that leads to the Vigilant Citizen homepage. As a result, if one is hanging out in here, it is not very convenient to click over to the home page.

starviego

Rookie
One of Manson's killers--Susan Atkins aka "Sadie"-- made this one eye sign outside the courtroom during her trial:

It makes you wonder how far the one-eye-sign goes back.