Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR technique, also denied HIV is what actually caused AIDS, and lying ass FAUCI.

~JC~

Veteran
Bio: Kary Banks Mullis was an American biochemist. In recognition of his role in the invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same

This dude was onto Anthony Fauci from the jump. I found this video is super interesting, because I really had no idea who invented the PCR test and what kind of person he or she was, I was really impressed with what I learned about that person, Kary Mullis.

This is a mash up somebody put together to show how fkd up the medical industry has been and bs they’ve been touting since the AIDS epidemic. I learned ALOT of things I never knew about Anthony Fauci (and others) in this video and his connection (deception) around that. History DOES repeat itself and our country needs to wake up and remember this shit FAST.

elsbet

Superstar
The evil that is Fauci.
I didn't realize the scientific community-- those far above his paygrade-- had been publicly denouncing him since at least the early 90s.

No evidence hiv causes aids, either... and the drugs are killers. I knew there was a scandal and Fauci was behind it, but the magnitude-- I had no idea.

Great information in this video.

elsbet

Superstar
@redqueen

I meant to link you to this thread, last weekend, in case you haven't seen it. Only 20 minutes or so, but it covers a lot.

:)