Karma: maybe some people die or get ill of covid vaccine because of karma...

John K.

Rookie
In the Buddhist philosophy, everybody die in differents ways in relation to the karma (acts in this life and the past life).

I think those people who die or get ill of covid vaccine, needed to learn a lesson...

Last edited:

Paul

Rookie
I supose that GOD knows who should die or who should live. Called Karma... Or God's will.

And the people who are alive and awaked has a lesson to learn too.E verybody has a lesson to learn. Maybe the hard task to help other people to wake up from the Lie.

Or maybe, it's all just a dream. That we are dreaming and the day that we wake up, we will realize that there is nothing. It was just a dream. That's what the Lodge of Dragon Rouge seems to think about life: life it's a dream. Or maybe.. is Lucifer trying to confuse us , saying that is just a dream, but is not.

: S

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Karma being responsible is one possibility. Many people seem to be victims of their own minds. But I think the whole point is that either way, Covid victims are victims. You can't blame people for not understanding cosmic laws. Especially since it's a mission to get Americans to eat healthily.

Let me put it another way. Americans literally have to go nuclear on each other to get anything done. If you can get nuked and laugh, you're like the best thing in America. That's how the Matrix entices so many people. Watching bombs go of is not only a perfect distraction, it's also addictive.

Maes17

Superstar
Karma being responsible is one possibility. Many people seem to be victims of their own minds. But I think the whole point is that either way, Covid victims are victims. You can't blame people for not understanding cosmic laws. Especially since it's a mission to get Americans to eat healthily.

Let me put it another way. Americans literally have to go nuclear on each other to get anything done. If you can get nuked and laugh, you're like the best thing in America. That's how the Matrix entices so many people. Watching bombs go of is not only a perfect distraction, it's also addictive.
And again that stems to what you and I have talked about. People just love drama.

I miss the days where we had privacy and were allowed to enjoy our leisures. Now you have leisures and people will find something to nitpick about just anything. I still think jealousy and control leads to people going nuclear on each other. Then they hide behind religion, or whatever cause to justify their negativity.

Keep rocking out there Aero. We see through a similar lense. Albeit you do come off as more passionate than I. Regardless I understand your points

Maes17

Superstar
I supose that GOD knows who should die or who should live. Called Karma... Or God's will.

And the people who are alive and awaked has a lesson to learn too.E verybody has a lesson to learn. Maybe the hard task to help other people to wake up from the Lie.

Or maybe, it's all just a dream. That we are dreaming and the day that we wake up, we will realize that there is nothing. It was just a dream. That's what the Lodge of Dragon Rouge seems to think about life: life it's a dream. Or maybe.. is Lucifer trying to confuse us , saying that is just a dream, but is not.

: S
God put us in a position for a reason. Maybe that reason is learning to cooperate as a society and help each other moving forward.

Instead we’re failing. All I see is mask vs unmask, white vs black, poor vs rich, christianity vs everyone, covid believers vs the scamdemic crowd etc.

^^^
point being instead of respecting each others beliefs, we’re becoming radicalized to where we are lashing out at our own people in public.

The msm is to blame for the amount of disinfo. But the constant is God. I’m not hardcore religious like some here, but from my understanding only God can judge. If that’s the case those who choose not to follow his path. I let them be. They have to answer to him.

Aero

Superstar
And again that stems to what you and I have talked about. People just love drama.

I miss the days where we had privacy and were allowed to enjoy our leisures. Now you have leisures and people will find something to nitpick about just anything. I still think jealousy and control leads to people going nuclear on each other. Then they hide behind religion, or whatever cause to justify their negativity.

Keep rocking out there Aero. We see through a similar lense. Albeit you do come off as more passionate than I. Regardless I understand your points
Privacy is for lightweights.

I mostly agree with what you said about jealousy and control, though. It's like these days, the only bit of power people can hope for is the power to troll. We will dig through each other's trash instead of asking a question. It's sad, and I guess I am passionate about it.

Like wait a minute, maybe people are getting sick because they are walking around a nuclear wasteland! That's so complex, yeah, no wonder people don't get it. 5th-grade science class was way too much for Americans; we read the books and passed the tests but didn't learn any of the contexts of the Atomic age.

Maes17

Superstar
Privacy is for lightweights.

I mostly agree with what you said about jealousy and control, though. It's like these days, the only bit of power people can hope for is the power to troll. We will dig through each other's trash instead of asking a question. It's sad, and I guess I am passionate about it.

Like wait a minute, maybe people are getting sick because they are walking around a nuclear wasteland! That's so complex, yeah, no wonder people don't get it. 5th-grade science class was way too much for Americans; we read the books and passed the tests but didn't learn any of the contexts of the Atomic age.
There’s a lot we haven’t learned

Aero

Superstar
There’s a lot we haven’t learned
Yes, we didn't even learn from the movie "Independence Day" In the movie, when the alien's plan was revealed the Americans immediately order a nuclear strike. Which didn't work BTW.

If there's one quote that personifies America, it's another line from the same movie. When the American president says, "Lets nuke the bastards,." Of course, and not with a bit of irony, humanity won in the end, with a nuke.

Aero

Superstar
Post your address then, big man.
LOL. If you don't already know my address, phone number, employment, and sexual history, you are super lightweight.

At least three government agencies are probably wiretapping me. At least three pop stars stalked me, and I'm hated by like 99% of the whole rap game.

John kn

Rookie
Sometimes I think all this people who received the covid vaccine with graphene... it's because they have a bad karma.
And sometimes I think this people is just st3upid.

But I guess my f3king mission is to help them ....:confused: but sometimes I feel somes humans don't deserve to live... and I start to think again about karma....:rolleyes: