Kanye's new album 'Jesus is King' is out

Xoalienn

Rookie
It irks me so much to see people so skeptical and in disbelief about his salvation. His lyrics, the way he talks in interviews, his behaviors, they all point to conversion. Is he perfect? No! He’s a baby Christian. He doesn’t at all think he’s God anymore, and it’s unfair to discount this transformation because of his past. I’ve known since his first album that the seed was planted and I’ve prayed for him ever since. It is SO encouraging to see someone who once revered culture as his god (self-admittedly) to be yieldedto the true and living God now. And to the poster who brought up him acknowledging his tax return is from God- why can’t he point to that as a blessing from God? Stop expecting immediate perfection from him, or anyone.

KingPinx

Rookie
Hmmm if you guys were really convinced that the music industry is deeply shaped by satanic motives - a couple of trackson analbum made by someone like Kanye West who continues to be ... weird in some way - you shouldnt fall for his new album so quickly. Watch and oberve closely.

TruthSucker

Established
It's always funny to see how peoples hope in "the good" is being feeded by just making one move.

The whole time it was "he's this, he's that ... he's the devil, he's a slave, pure evil, illuminati puppet, MK Ultra". And now it's like "naaaa, he changed, I like it, he's good, everything will be fine, he's Jesus". (over dramatized)

Peoples memory is as holey as swiss cheese. That's why in most (democratic) countrys there's always the same parties in power.

Stephania

Star
This raises a very interesting question for me...

As a young Christian I made lots of mistakes and held to doctrines I now reject, but I managed to do it all in total obscurity. When a “celebrity” comes to faith, Christians often either hold them up a trophies or look to them as “Christian idols” (a sanctified version of being star struck ;-) or they begin to “debunk” and “expose” them. I have definitely seen both reactions over Kanye.

The fact is he does seem to have had a conversion but he is also a young Christian who is likely to make most of his mistakes publicly! Perhaps the best thing we can do for him is to pray that the Lord brings mature believers into his life who he will listen to and who will help him grow (as we all needed as we were growing).
But he's not 'a young Christian'. Or a 'baby Christian' as others are saying here. He *was* a Christian- who then converted to Luciferianism, referred to himself as Yeezus while blaspheming the Spirit along with Jay Z and Beyonce, threw Molotov cocktails at Christians and the church in the wilderness with the aforementioned in the song 'No Church in the Wild' and told Christians no Jesus was going to save them, publically said that he sold his soul to Satan, and all of the money that he made off of his tax returns came from THAT- not anything that he's doing now as hes saying thanking 'Jesus'. He's still referring to himself as 'Ye' on his Twitter... and Jesus doesn't care about money.

For the love of God- beware of wolves in sheep's clothing ppl.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
This raises a very interesting question for me...

As a young Christian I made lots of mistakes and held to doctrines I now reject, but I managed to do it all in total obscurity. When a “celebrity” comes to faith, Christians often either hold them up a trophies or look to them as “Christian idols” (a sanctified version of being star struck ;-) or they begin to “debunk” and “expose” them. I have definitely seen both reactions over Kanye.

The fact is he does seem to have had a conversion but he is also a young Christian who is likely to make most of his mistakes publicly! Perhaps the best thing we can do for him is to pray that the Lord brings mature believers into his life who he will listen to and who will help him grow (as we all needed as we were growing).
The only problem I have with the young Christian bit is that Kanye West is not a young Christian. And I don't mean that in chronological age because though he's old, he used to be totally Christian when he first started his career and when his mother was alive. This is the same kid who put out "Jesus Walks".
I'm skeptical of everybody, but the truth is I really don't care if he's fronting. If he does it enough, he will wake up and have been born again.
He's getting more backlash now than when he was talking about F$%kin^ homosexual blondes.
I personally can't spend a lot of time dissecting West's conversion experience. I need to spend time on my walk.
No one except God really knows truly if Kanye has had a conversion experience. Is the Kardashian attachment a good look?
Not for me, but I don't have a problem with a guy who's bi-polar and an alcoholic saying: "You know what. I just want to talk about God all the time. You know what I want to give more of my money to churches."
Am I thoroughly convinced? No, I'm not, but bigger scams are being run in Christendom as we speak. Those big scams most Christians ignore and have for a long time. Those scams involve churches which have often a billion dollars in their coffers and have no problem promoting wars in which Christians and many others die.
Considering how much garbage is released every day by the Babylonian P@#0 cult everyday, it doesn't bother me if Kan-ye wants to just write songs about God.

Aazaad

Established
Madonna is showing verses from the holy books at her concert tours. The backdrop started with one eye sign. (2008-2009)
She cited the prophets in her short film. (2013)
"...Jesus preached this. Muhammad preached this. Buddha preached this. Moses preached this. It’s in every holy book..."
Did you believe her?
Someone should tear her photos live on tv!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The only problem I have with the young Christian bit is that Kanye West is not a young Christian. And I don't mean that in chronological age because though he's old, he used to be totally Christian when he first started his career and when his mother was alive. This is the same kid who put out "Jesus Walks".
I'm skeptical of everybody, but the truth is I really don't care if he's fronting. If he does it enough, he will wake up and have been born again.
He's getting more backlash now than when he was talking about F$%kin^ homosexual blondes.
I personally can't spend a lot of time dissecting West's conversion experience. I need to spend time on my walk.
No one except God really knows truly if Kanye has had a conversion experience. Is the Kardashian attachment a good look?
Not for me, but I don't have a problem with a guy who's bi-polar and an alcoholic saying: "You know what. I just want to talk about God all the time. You know what I want to give more of my money to churches."
Am I thoroughly convinced? No, I'm not, but bigger scams are being run in Christendom as we speak. Those big scams most Christians ignore and have for a long time. Those scams involve churches which have often a billion dollars in their coffers and have no problem promoting wars in which Christians and many others die.
Considering how much garbage is released every day by the Babylonian P@#0 cult everyday, it doesn't bother me if Kan-ye wants to just write songs about God.
Your observation here got me thinking about the conversion of the Westley brothers, who had identified as “Christian” for many years before they were actually Born Again...

The Conversion of the Wesley Brothers

The disappointing ‘missionary’ attempt by the Wesley brothers to serve God in America made them realise they themselves were in real need of salvation (see, John Wesley: the non-Christian).

Charles, the First!

Charles was the first to experience the new birth, the main topic about which Whitefield was now preaching. He heard Whitefield in London and records at the time, ‘Mr Whitefield [preaches] not with persuasive words of man’s wisdom, but with the demonstration of the Spirit and with power. The churches will not contain the multitudes that throng to hear him,’ (Charles Wesley Journals, Vol 1. P.79 Baker)

The brothers had been impressed with the faith of the Moravians on board ship during a storm, and John had received a surprise grilling by the Moravian leader, Augustus Spangenberg, in America. Following these encounters they began seeking them out once they had returned to England.

The Moravian Peter Bohler was leading a regular meeting in London’s Fetter Lane. Dallimore writes, ‘Charles and John were in almost daily contact with Bohler.’
He asked Charles ‘Do you hope to be saved? He replied, ‘I do!’
‘For what reason do you hope it?’ ‘Because I have used my best endeavours to serve God.’

Charles reports, ‘He shook his head, and said no more. I thought him very uncharitable, saying in my heart, ‘What, are not my endeavours sufficient ground of hope? Would he rob me of my endeavours? I have nothing else to trust to.’ (Arnold Dallimore, Charles Wesley, Crossway, p.58-59)

Power on Pentecost Sunday

Charles had discovered the vital doctrine of justification by faith in Christ alone as he read Martin Luther’s commentary on Galatians.

‘21 May was Pentecost Sunday…[and] the day of Charles Wesley’s conversion.’ Charles said he felt the Spirit of God striving with his spirit ‘till by degrees He chased away the darkness of my unbelief. I found myself convinced…I now found myself at peace with God, and rejoiced in hope of loving Christ.’

John, in his Journal records on that day, ‘I received the surprising news that my brother had found rest to his soul.’

Indeed, Charles wrote: ‘I was in a new heaven and a new earth!’ (See Dallimore, p.61-62)

John Wesley’s ‘heart strangely warmed’
Finally, three days later, at one of the Moravian meetings in Aldersgate Street, John Wesley got his breakthrough. He had already discussed Justification by faith with Peter Bohler, but this was different.

At 34 years of age (more than ten years older than Whitefield) he was finally born again.

He wrote in his journal:
‘In the evening I went very unwillingly to a society in Aldersgate Street, where one was reading Luther’s preface to the Epistle to the Romans. About a quarter before nine, while he was describing the change which God works in the heart through faith in Christ, I felt my heart strangely warmed.

I felt I did trust in Christ, Christ alone for salvation; and an assurance was given to me that he had taken away my sins, even mine, and saved me from the law of sin and death.’ (John Wesley Journal, May 24th 1738, Vol. 1. p.103)

https://lexloiz.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/the-conversion-of-the-wesley-brothers/

Many people who believe they are Christians are not truly in the faith as they still look for salvation by works, not through faith. The phrase “you must be born again” was not invented by Billy Graham!

The album sounds great, and I am so happy if Kanye truly repented and fully gave himself to Jesus, and this is all to glorify him.
I am not one to judge.
Matthew 7:15-16 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits."

So only time will tell what kind of fruit this yields... Let's all pray for Kanye and the protection in his ability to glorify God, as he is only human, and that his faith is sincere, and that the people are not focused on Kanye who's on the pulpit, but on the one and only Jesus

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well - this is getting interesting... about 2000 people were brave enough to stand up and make a decision to follow Jesus at Kanye’s recent “Sunday Service” - if he is presenting the simple Gospel to a generation that has had its ears stopped and eyes closed, one of “their own” might just be making them think. I sincerely pray it is so.

Secily

1. This guy is an MKulta slave.
2.He has programs, and probably multiple personalities.
3. He knows this and wanted to break free.
4. He got reprogrammed.
5. Now one of his alters is now promoting Jesus and wants us all to worship same. But didn't he once talk about him being Jesus
6. This is just another program.
7. His handlers have a reason for this and it is not good.
8. People are so stupid.

Truthteller

Veteran
Kanye West is clearly not in a healthy state of mind and most people can tell something is off about him. If he were to walk into an office and get a medical evaluation, no doctor would describe his basic mental status as normal. His home already looks like a mental institution. Allegedly he has bipolar’s disease and hypomanic a lot of the time, but I think it goes beyond that for Kanye. He probably has a couple of mood disorders and is on some heavy meds. Now someone like him is in a very vulnerable position and can easily get manipulated, hence an MK ultra subject. Even Trump and co have used him for their own political gain. This is a guy who went from having God complex (calling himself Yeezy) to praising the real Jesus. Though I will say he seems happier these days, but how can anyone take his sermons on God and marital bliss seriously when he is married to the infamous Kim Kartrashian of all people? All the men involved with that family have been pushed to insanity one way or another, and Kanye is no exception.