Kanye's new album 'Jesus is King' is out

has

Rookie
Steven Bancarz deleted both of his videos on the album....wtf could that mean?
The video is unclassified - you can still access to it through Steven Instagram page's bio link :

Here's the comment he added (2 weeks ago) to elaborate on his outlook on Kanye's Christian rebirth - #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 are very good points imo :
Some additional comments: 1. I am not 100% positive he is born again, but am more confident than not that he is. Time will tell and make this more clear. We should be hoping and praying that God works in his life mightily. 2. As someone who is known for having a "big head", we can expect this to translate into ways that may be prideful or arrogant. This is something he struggled with when he was in the world as well. Sanctification is a process. God is still working with all of us on pride, and for Kanye he may need more of God's power and work in that area than the average person. 3. He is not to be looked to as a spiritual mentor, example, or teacher. He's a recent convert and should not be idolized in any way, shape, or fashion. Don't "follow" him, or accept everything he says as Gospel. 4. He will be looking to use this album to launch a new tour, sell tickets to stadium-type events, and probably tie this into his Yeezy clothing line. He will certainly use this conversion experience to his own advantage. This, to me, does not serve as evidence to negate his conversion, as sincere Christians use their position in church leadership "to their advantage" all the time. Sometimes it crosses the line in to sin, but sin in Kayne's life as a newborn believer should be expected. 5. His wife should not be lumped in with him, as she isn't bearing the same evidence of conversion that Kanye is. He can't be held accountable for her faults. 6. I do not assume responsibility for any of his future errors, mistakes, or sins, as I am trying my best to discern and give an accurate account of what I think God is doing in and through his life. I am willing to be wrong and admit sin is sin when I see it. 7. I don't believe that once you "sell your soul" that it's irretrievable. For someone who wants Jesus, God will ensure they get Jesus. The devil is not more powerful than God's response to a soul that genuinely wants Him. 8. Even if Kanye isn't saved and is doing this as a gimmick (which I highly doubt), Jesus is being glorified nonetheless in all of this. 9. The circles and "art" present in the IMAX film and at the Sunday Services to me is not necessarily "occult" art, it's simply abstract art. Not everything with circles or stairs is from the Satanic Kingdom. There will be circles and stairs in Heaven too. We have to look at the ENTIRE fruit basket, and THEN ask the question, is this more likely an occult motive or a sincere motive to be a Christian artistic innovator? 10. Apparently, Kanye says "dead religion", not "damn religion". I'm the only one who cussed, not him lol

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What 'They' Haven`t Told You In Public. As Time Gets Closer, More Secrets Are Coming Out | Kanye West - Behind The Meltdown.
Kanye 'Get Out' West | Behind The Meltdown

Stephania

Star
I'm gonna post this again. Lol. And on every thread this MF be pretending he be like Jesus. Lol