Kanye West - Wash us in the blood

@SHinEeHeaven
Oh you got me wrong~ I meant to say that VC should do an expose on the evolution of Kanye for those interested.
My point being is that obviously if you are in the music industry you are part of that dark underworld.
Of course it's terrible!
I'm NOT condoning it, at all.
oh you misunderstood my comment...I am not talking about you
I am talking about people in the comment section in youtube thinking its christian :)

DevaWolf

Veteran
Isn't the blood of Christ all that Christianity is about? Didn't shedding his blood save the world?

I consider Christianity a death cult, as all revolves about the death of it's messiah Jesus. They even hang his instrument of torment (the cross) in their homes as a symbol of their religion!

I really don't understand how Christians don't see that themselves.

Resistor

Established
how is this supposed to be christian?
this is satanic
the comment section are deluded
Rain down on us (Huh)
Rain down on us (Ooh)
Wash us in the blood (Hah)
Wash us in the blood (Huh)
Holy Spirit, come down (Ooh)
Holy Spirit, come down (Hah)
And they tryna control Ye (Huh)
They want me to calm down (Ooh)

So I let it fly when I'm in the booth (Ah)
The devil a liar and I been the truth
Livin' 'cause nobody livin'
And nobody gettin' it, doin' it different (Ah)

DevaWolf

Veteran
Rain down on us (Huh)
Rain down on us (Ooh)
Wash us in the blood (Hah)
Wash us in the blood (Huh)
Holy Spirit, come down (Ooh)
Holy Spirit, come down (Hah)
And they tryna control Ye (Huh)
They want me to calm down (Ooh)

So I let it fly when I'm in the booth (Ah)
The devil a liar and I been the truth
Livin' 'cause nobody livin'
And nobody gettin' it, doin' it different (Ah)
Yup. Nothing Satanic about that.

Lisa

Superstar
Isn't the blood of Christ all that Christianity is about? Didn't shedding his blood save the world?

I consider Christianity a death cult, as all revolves about the death of it's messiah Jesus. They even hang his instrument of torment (the cross) in their homes as a symbol of their religion!

I really don't understand how Christians don't see that themselves.
Christianity would be a death cult if Jesus told us to kill others...but He didn’t. He shed His blood for our sins so that we could live a better life. We don’t worship His death but worship Him for His sacrifice that saved us from our sins and from the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don’t hang the cross anywhere in my house or on my person...but I do have scripture all over my house.

even if celebs do that repenting shit, it won't matter. it's too late
Why is it too late? They can still repent and turn to God.

cjkkw

Established
Christianity would be a death cult if Jesus told us to kill others...but He didn’t. He shed His blood for our sins so that we could live a better life. We don’t worship His death but worship Him for His sacrifice that saved us from our sins and from the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don’t hang the cross anywhere in my house or on my person...but I do have scripture all over my house.

Why is it too late? They can still repent and turn to God.
because your SOUL is your link to heaven. thats what jesuschrist came to preach about and thats why he was was killed because the romans feared a higher power than themselves. god didnt birth us so we could sell our souls for money. he birthed us so we could cultivate and grow with our souls. and if you sell your souls, its a slap in the face toward god and yourself. do you think the heavenly father is going to forgive you or not punish you for selling your inheritance?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa
REFRESHING to read those words from you!
Even though some of your other posts seem to reflect an exclusivity mentality...
Is it true that God only has "so much room" in the kingdom of heaven?
I mean, if ordinary, everyday sinners have a slim chance of getting in, what makes you so confident that extremely depraved celebrities also have an equal chance?
Anyone who has been reading VC for longer than a day realizes the depths of darkness one must submit to in order to yield fame and fortune...
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭
Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
I have always said that God came to everyone...all sinners. We think there‘s a hierarchy to sin and some sins are worse than others..but all sin is bad to God..and Jesus died for all sinners...not just some sinners..not the better sinners...all sinners.

However...the exclusivity rests on us...not everyone wants to believe on Jesus and be saved. Not everyone wants to believe the truth of the gospel such as Jesus is God the Son..not many people want to open that small gate and walk that narrow path. Matt 7:14

because your SOUL is your link to heaven. thats what jesuschrist came to preach about and thats why he was was killed because the romans feared a higher power than themselves. god didnt birth us so we could sell our souls for money. he birthed us so we could cultivate and grow with our souls. and if you sell your souls, its a slap in the face toward god and yourself. do you think the heavenly father is going to forgive you or not punish you for selling your inheritance?
I thought it was the Roman governor that didn’t really want Jesus killed..but the crowd of Jews who were given the choice of Jesus or Barabbas screamed for Jesus to be the one killed and Barrabas the killer set free...pretty warped anyway.

Ephesians 3:23 tells us that all have sinned..not some, not some worse than others but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. And ya..I think that God will forgive because..He didn’t come to judge the world but save it...
John‬ ‭12:47‬ ‭
I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

cjkkw

Established
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭
Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
I have always said that God came to everyone...all sinners. We think there‘s a hierarchy to sin and some sins are worse than others..but all sin is bad to God..and Jesus died for all sinners...not just some sinners..not the better sinners...all sinners.

However...the exclusivity rests on us...not everyone wants to believe on Jesus and be saved. Not everyone wants to believe the truth of the gospel such as Jesus is God the Son..not many people want to open that small gate and walk that narrow path. Matt 7:14

I thought it was the Roman governor that didn’t really want Jesus killed..but the crowd of Jews who were given the choice of Jesus or Barabbas screamed for Jesus to be the one killed and Barrabas the killer set free...pretty warped anyway.

Ephesians 3:23 tells us that all have sinned..not some, not some worse than others but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. And ya..I think that God will forgive because..He didn’t come to judge the world but save it...
John‬ ‭12:47‬ ‭
I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.
yeah because he is the son of God, but he still went forth with the killing. watch the movie the passion of the Christ. u will see how it all went d0wn. but on Twitter, god saying he will judge u. and don't think god isn't on social media. what proof do u have that god is not on Twitter?

Attachments

Lisa

Superstar
yeah because he is the son of God, but he still went forth with the killing. watch the movie the passion of the Christ. u will see how it all went d0wn. but on Twitter, god saying he will judge u. and don't think god isn't on social media. what proof do u have that god is not on Twitter?
I’ve already watched the passion of the Christ. It was a movie about a mom and her boy, typical catholic claptrap!

Haha, I didn’t know God was on Twitter. I don’t know why when He did inspire His Word the Bible. Unless maybe you’re talking about Christians being on Twitter?