Kanye West - Wash us in the blood

Devine

Star
yes! but... i only realized who kanye west was maybe 2 years ago. at the time of katrina, i just thought he was some rapper guy, but i loved the shot at bush nonetheless. (i dont know-- i havent followed rap and pop culture post-1995 or so.)
Since 1995? You haven't missed Anything trust me!

Carolyn

Star
Depression meds don't help everyone though. Some people get worse.
Its really common for people to stop taking these meds because they start to feel better or because they feel like it dulls their senses and creativity.

Stephania

Star
Horrible. He's a blasphemer.
For sure. & A wolf in sheeps clothing.

"Beware of the scribes that like to wear long flowing robes in marketplaces for greetings and chief seats at feasts- that devour the Widow's house- and then for a pretense make long prayers: these shall recieve the greater condemnation." -Yeshua/Jesus

Not all rappers are sleeping on this issue- and they have been seeing it for years even before this latest BS.

Carolyn

Star
tbh after watching a recent documentary on him and how he had started having severe mental health problems after his mother died, one of my best friends killed himself about 5 years ago a few years after his mother had died and his second brother whom he was really close with, he was my first real boyfriend and the first time Id ever encountered such extreme mental health problems and this was while his mother and brother was still alive, he really struggled with it most of his life and had a few serious breakdowns. I would reckon that must be so much harder to deal with being so famous and people always talking shit all over the world etc That must be quite unbearable for anybody. I think a lot of times if someone loses someone like that some people just cant deal with that kind of heartbreak which I can understand. If anything happened to my daughter that would be the thing that breaks me!