Kanye West - Wash us in the blood

cjkkw

Established
You look bad all the time. Does it stop you? Or does it give me any right to try to silence you?
the sold out king is mentally challenged. if bi-polar is a person, plato would be it.

Aero

Superstar
Haha! I make sense where he doesn’t.
You really don't though.

the sold out king is mentally challenged. if bi-polar is a person, plato would be it.
There's theories that bipolar disorder, and mania especially have a strong evolutionary purpose. Basically, every artist goes through "manic episodes". They just control or contain said episodes better.

cjkkw

Established
You really don't though.

There's theories that bipolar disorder, and mania especially have a strong evolutionary purpose. Basically, every artist goes through "manic episodes". They just control or contain said episodes better.
ok but this is not them being controlled. he is like that on his own. he refuses to take medicine which he has to b forced down by professionals. and this guy wants to b president.

Aero

Superstar
ok but this is not them being controlled. he is like that on his own. he refuses to take medicine which he has to b forced down by professionals. and this guy wants to b president.
Depression meds don't help everyone though. Some people get worse.

Lisa

Superstar
Kanye claims wife Kim was flying out 'with a doctor to lock me up' after his abortion revelation, hits out at momager Kris Jenner and then says movie 'Get Out' is 'about me' during Twitter rant - as fears for star's mental health grow
  • The 43-year-old rapper went on a Twitter rampage on Monday night before deleting almost all of his rambling tweets within an hour of posting them
  • He wrote that wife Kim Kardashian had tried to fly to their ranch in Wyoming to 'lock him up' with a doctor
  • He appealed directly to Kim and her momager, Kris Jenner, to contact him at his ranch in Wyoming where he has been living and said he didn't want his mother-in-law around his four children
  • West wrote he loved wife and wanted his family to live 'next to' him despite filming their reality TV series
  • The slew of tweets came hours after sources said Kardashian was considering divorcing West
  • She is said to be 'furious' about West's revelation that the couple considered aborting their eldest daughter
  • West made the statement public during his first presidential campaign rally in South Carolina on Sunday night
  • At one point in the abortion talk, West said in the speech that Kardashian 'had the pills in her hand'
  • The source said West later told Kardashian he needed 'something big' to get attention for his campaign
  • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8543241/Kim-Kardashian-orders-Kanye-West-drop-presidential-campaign-divorce-him.html

cjkkw

Established

Diversion
Odd that i read Kanye dropped out for running yet went onto giving a speech.
What is going on?
I should probably research more. However i need to go to work.
This whole Kanye thing is crazy.
ok. but what does this have to do with the campaign? he over there crying about attempted abortions but what the fuck does that have to do with the people? we wanted to know how he could make America better not how he's losing his failing fake marriage/life.

Lisa

Superstar
ok. but what does this have to do with the campaign? he over there crying about attempted abortions but what the fuck does that have to do with the people? we wanted to know how he could make America better not how he's losing his failing fake marriage/life.
If he has a failing marriage..how can he make America better?

Dtrizzle2091

Rookie
I have been following Kanye since he declared himself born again. There is something about him that is so intriguing to me. At first I thought “wow, this guy is going to be really significant for the Christian community” and I still actually think that.
Two things stand out to me here that I feel that God has made real to me:
1. In his song “Selah”, one line says “before the flood people judged, they did the same thing to Noah”. For some reason this sticks with me. Do you have any idea how insane Noah must’ve looked building this enormous ark in a location that lacked any significant body of water? Warning the people that a storm is coming? What if Kanye is our next Noah?
2. Some previous posters in this thread have mentioned that in order for Kanye to be truly redeemed and or saved, he would need to give up his position of fame, fortune, etc. Is that not what he’s doing? He is putting everything on the line to declare the word of God. Everything. He may now lose his wife and children. His respect, his connections.
I’m just saying I know he seems insane, but so did Peter and Paul. What if there is something to this? Listen to God and pray for him to lead you. Pray for this man and that God leads him too.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, I say give him a chance. But I don't think the clout chasers will really ever abandon him. Basically it will have to be his choice to really cut off all the people just looking for clout.

cjkkw

Established
If he has a failing marriage..how can he make America better?
although the attempt was no doubt a life changing time we must know the ultimate goal here. Kanye hasn't accomplished that and and his sidekick beyonce never will. but I feel like we are all witnessing the fall of distorted reality. just as jesuschrist rose from his death, he too shall meet his bride. because never giving up is the only option.

Tikawanda

Established
I don't know why tptb have let him run wild for so long. Britney's meltdown period only lasted about a year right? Then she was "sent to rehab" and came out all lobotomized, yet Kanye's been saying and doing really weird things that imply some form of MKUltra type situation ever since he married Kim. I thought that tptb would make an example of him fairly quickly, but he's still out there ranting and raving even after all these years.

cjkkw

Established
I don't know why tptb have let him run wild for so long. Britney's meltdown period only lasted about a year right? Then she was "sent to rehab" and came out all lobotomized, yet Kanye's been saying and doing really weird things that imply some form of MKUltra type situation ever since he married Kim. I thought that tptb would make an example of him fairly quickly, but he's still out there ranting and raving even after all these years.
KANYE BEEN CRAZY BEFORE MARRYING KIM.

~JC~

Veteran
You know, after watching the throwback video you posted @cjkkw, it really illustrated just how orchestrated these events truly are.
"George Bush doesn't care about Black people"...
Well Kanye, you are correct in saying that, but I would also add that GW doesn't care about anyone other than his OWN people (1%).
The Bushes are an old family...all you have to do is connect the dots in history and see how all this really works.
To pinpoint GWB as "the devil" is hilarious and inaccurate because really he's only a minion of the devil.
GWB is an idiot. He was daddy's happy little puppet who said and did exactly as he was told. The real evil genius there was George Bush Sr.
The devastation of Katrina was unprecedented and horrific. My heart aches for the families involved and lives lost. Any major natural disaster is devastating....
Going to ask, since you unearthed this old video...
Why do you think Katrina happened?
What caused it to happen?
Man-made?
Wrath of God?
I've always wondered about this....

Also anyone in the industry is a PAWN of the industry.
Kanye "misspoke" in this video, not that he wasn't speaking the truth, but at the same time he's part of the machine/madness too.
My respect for him has declined over the years especially after he married and impregnated that vapid, ignorant, and narcissistic, sl*t.
Like, ok really...their union makes 0 sense.
Other than to satisfy his carnal desires...

ETA:
Also, really?!
Kanye as the messiah?
Ok, so him and his crew amass wealth by exploiting their followers and peddling products and encouraging greed and consumerism...
Doesn't seem very Godly to me...
His woman/family are complete materialists. Their entire identity revolves around their image. Entirely!
I would posit that these people are more aligned with the "dark one" than Jesus...

Finalizing to add~
KK is a poor role model for women and her children especially.
Everything I've read about her as a mother is pathetic.
Nannies spend the bulk of the day with their kids and KK does FaceTime with them for like an hour a day.
How is that an involved and loving parent?
She and her clan peddle sex and product...they are beyond unholy....
Well put!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This thread reveals how Kanye is a fake ass Christian.

Aero

Superstar
I guess Kanye made allegations Kim cheated on him.

In any case, if I thought there was even a chance some rapper was going to rap about banging my girl, I wouldn't even date her. Period.

cjkkw

Established
You know, after watching the throwback video you posted @cjkkw, it really illustrated just how orchestrated these events truly are.
"George Bush doesn't care about Black people"...
Well Kanye, you are correct in saying that, but I would also add that GW doesn't care about anyone other than his OWN people (1%).
The Bushes are an old family...all you have to do is connect the dots in history and see how all this really works.
To pinpoint GWB as "the devil" is hilarious and inaccurate because really he's only a minion of the devil.
GWB is an idiot. He was daddy's happy little puppet who said and did exactly as he was told. The real evil genius there was George Bush Sr.
The devastation of Katrina was unprecedented and horrific. My heart aches for the families involved and lives lost. Any major natural disaster is devastating....
Going to ask, since you unearthed this old video...
Why do you think Katrina happened?
What caused it to happen?
Man-made?
Wrath of God?
I've always wondered about this....

Also anyone in the industry is a PAWN of the industry.
Kanye "misspoke" in this video, not that he wasn't speaking the truth, but at the same time he's part of the machine/madness too.
My respect for him has declined over the years especially after he married and impregnated that vapid, ignorant, and narcissistic, sl*t.
Like, ok really...their union makes 0 sense.
Other than to satisfy his carnal desires...

ETA:
Also, really?!
Kanye as the messiah?
Ok, so him and his crew amass wealth by exploiting their followers and peddling products and encouraging greed and consumerism...
Doesn't seem very Godly to me...
His woman/family are complete materialists. Their entire identity revolves around their image. Entirely!
I would posit that these people are more aligned with the "dark one" than Jesus...

Finalizing to add~
KK is a poor role model for women and her children especially.
Everything I've read about her as a mother is pathetic.
Nannies spend the bulk of the day with their kids and KK does FaceTime with them for like an hour a day.
How is that an involved and loving parent?
She and her clan peddle sex and product...they are beyond unholy....
whoa! lotta anger in these post about a woman they know nothing about. let's start with the word slut? why is she a slut? what makes her a slut? is she a slut or does your wife make you angry towards savior like Kim Kardashian west that you just use misplaced anger or are you simply jealous? that you may not call her out of her name? YOU KNOW WHOS A FUCKN SLUT QHORE TRASHBUKKET? THAT TRICK BEYONCE KNOWLES CARTER. now that a slut for you. the reason Beyonce and kkw aren't friends Is because she tried to get with not only me but Kanye west. she's the cesspool aids walk whore jezebel roach with no morals. now let's get back to the false narrative of impregnate. I don't believe kkw birthed that little bitch nori west either. the way she cares for those other 3 kids make me believe she has anodda baby daddy in the picture. furthermore, every since kk married that broke bum Kanye west, her fashion credibility was almost tarnished because the great genius BELIEVES he can actually be a top fashion designer. his clothes make her look so fuex pas.

I also believe that kkw has the role model that every trash dreams of to be. so her mothering skills are off, what makes your god any better? people are just madd because u are on your way to becoming the bride of jesuschrist. duly noted. hate received. never agreed.

Lisa

Superstar
Kanye West loads up on children's clothes from Walmart and visits bank as childhood friends from Chicago fly in - and Kim says 'her family is powerless' to help the rapper who called her a 'white supremacist' and demanded divorce on Twitter

cjkkw

Established
Kanye West loads up on children's clothes from Walmart and visits bank as childhood friends from Chicago fly in - and Kim says 'her family is powerless' to help the rapper who called her a 'white supremacist' and demanded divorce on Twitter
he shouldn't have gotten married to my wife kkw in the first place. should've stayed fighting for that bum roach beyonce. but no he just had to go act tuff. oh well.