Kanye West - Heaven and Hell

gettingedu

Rookie
I saw the thing on the YouTube trending page and the title alone made me uninterested not just bc I am a follower of Christ but bc it was from Kanye haha and we should now by now that Kanye is not a Christian

julia7771

Rookie
This is really hard... I'm a huge Ye fan, and the idea that he might have found Jesus (Jesus is King is so good and convincing) would make two of my fave thin8come together... but this visual, like the DONDA album, has a foot in both worlds in my humble opinion and this video is essentially saying that he is the god that will save humanity from rapture :(

BeemBow

Star
This is really hard... I'm a huge Ye fan, and the idea that he might have found Jesus (Jesus is King is so good and convincing) would make two of my fave thin8come together... but this visual, like the DONDA album, has a foot in both worlds in my humble opinion and this video is essentially saying that he is the god that will save humanity from rapture :(
That is the message I got.

Daniel 11:36

“Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.