kanye is a bipolar fraud.

https://highlark.com/kanye-is-a-dangerous-fraud/

(a tweet from church of satan about him included)
While he may be diagnosed with bipolar, I don't follow him, he is a fraud, which is why this thread here makes me giggle. I took a look at his site and found one can buy a "Jesus is King" Sunday Service baseball cap for only $40.00 because that's what Jesus would want from people, lol! It's the difference about a religion using Jesus' name and understanding the essence of Him. Kanye seems to be hoodwinking people into believing he's changed, when in fact, he's nothing more than an evangelist who raps.

~JC~

Veteran
Kanye’s connection to Trump is what confuses me the most in all this. The thing is, we know there’s a shadow government controlling many influential people and it is riddled with Satanists. I haven’t heard anything about Trump being involved in Satanism to date (maybe this doesn’t mean anything), and Trump and fam have been outright supporters of Kanye.

So I’m struggling with a few possible realities: is this a big satanic sham and Trump IS in on it? Is Kanye being programmed in this sham and Trump is unaware? Or has Kanye really “seen the light”? I’m still so baffled by his connection to Trump (assuming Trump is not involved in mind control game). But Trump WAS with him after he came out of the hospital, looking like he had his mind flipped ass backwards with blonde hair. Idk food for thought I hope. Didn’t mean to trail off there! o_O

AD HOC

Established
Unfortunately, I can't read that article to see the tweet from the church of Satan. What did they say?

RE: Fraud. Yeah.. that's what I've been trying to say on other thread here. And check this pomp out. https://mixmag.net/read/kanye-west-unquestionably-greatest-artist-of-all-time-news

**Unfortunately, I can't read that article**

Last week I wrote, “Has Kanye West Transitioned Into A White Evangelical Pastor?” One week later, the answer is undeniable: yes. There is a lot to unpack regarding the Kanye circus this week; however, what might be the most appalling is his profiting off of his brand new “born-again Christian-ness.” Kanye has a huge platform and we would be fools not to call out the danger that can come from it.
The Big Boy Interview
In an interview with Big Boy, Kanye went after the Hip Hop industry, “They rap about f*cking b*tches and buying foreign cars and doing things that are illegal, and then you talk prison reform.” Yes, the same Kanye who made millions off of objectifying women with lyrics like “Whip that, bitch out/ Tits out, oh shit/ My dick out, can she suck it right now?/ Fuck, can she fuck right now?/ I done asked twice now/ Can you bring your price down?” and “You’re such a fucking hoe, I love it‘” By the way “I Love It” came out just a year ago. So last year it was okay to profit off of misogyny?
During the same interview, Kanye also made ludicrous and downright white supremacist claims that Black Americans are brainwashed into voting for the Democratic party. West said, “Black people in America have been brainwashed into voting for the Democrats, believing that they’re victims. But we’re not victims; we can vote Republican. We can do whatever we want.”

The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah said it best this week: “You’re saying that 70, 80, 90 percent of black people who are voting Democrat are brainwashed? You’re saying you’re the only person that’s enlightened? And all these black people are just stupidly following [the Democrats]… What is more likely? The fact that these people are brainwashed or the fact that in America, you vote for the system that gives you the best chance? You only have two choices, and if you are a black person, you go: Well, I’m gonna vote for the choice that gives me the best chance of success.”

Kanye also “confused” the Plan B pill with abortion, which has been a dangerous anti-abortion talking point that confuses and stigmatizes. He also blamed Democrats for brainwashing black women into killing babies. The irony here is that Kanye West thinks so poorly of black women that he believes they are brainwashed and can’t decide who to vote for or what to do with their bodies without the Democratic party telling them what to do. This is the same guy who only recently rapped: “For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West/ If you see ’em in the streets give ’em Kanye’s bests/ Why? They mad they ain’t famous.”
Kanye is everything Jesus told us not to be
What is most dangerous about Kanye is his use of religion to manipulate people into giving him money and power. Much like Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, and his son, Kanye, is using Jesus’s name to make a buck. Kanye manipulates Jesus’s teachings and religious scripture to tell people how to think and how to vote to benefit himself and those who he has aligned himself with. Jesus would not be cool with Kanye’s constant showmanship like him insisting he is God or the greatest musician of all time. Nor would Jesus like his continuous degrading of people who disagree with him. Especially Kanye’s consistent degrading of black women. Jesus would also be appalled that Kanye was selling a $260 sweatshirt with his face on it.

We have seen over and over again; powerful men hide behind religion to manipulate, to violate, and to denigrate. Whether it was the Catholic Church covering up child sex abuse or Jim Bakker among many other televangelists defrauding his parishioners, it is dangerous using religion — just look at Scientology — to manipulate vulnerable people into giving you money and siding with you. And it’s all about the money for Kanye.
Disagree? I bring you this week’s James Corden interview, where he said, “Last year, I made $115 million and still ended up $35 million in debt. This year, I look up, and I just got $68 million returned to me on my tax returns.” West when on to say, “People say, ‘Oh, don’t talk about these numbers. No, people need to hear that someone that had been put into debt by the system talk about these kind of numbers now that they’re in service to Christ.”
When Corden asked, “So you think your awakening — your spiritual awakening — is part of-” West responded, “My success. “Absolutely. [God’s] showing off. He’s just showing out. Yeezy worth $3 billion. It’s the No. 1 Google search brand in the world.”

So to Kanye, its all about wealth. Kanye is in the 1% and would make sense why he choose to support a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, and anti-semitic president who himself wanted a tax cut. The Jesus that Kanye is subscribing to seems to be one white evangelicals support and not the one who said: “I was hungry, and you gave me food, I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger, and you welcomed me, I was naked, and you gave me clothing, I was sick, and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me” (Matt. 25: 34–35). Or the one who said, “But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind” (Luke 14:13).
And Kanye missed it when Jesus said: “He said it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven.” (Matt 19:24). I guess heaven is not where Kanye is trying to go.
Even the Golden Rule, which is the principle of treating others as you want to be treated, is lost on Kanye, who only wants a tax cut for himself and his family, so he doesn’t have to pay for his fair share. You want affordable health care? Well Kanye wants more money so he can build more houses. Want better public education? Sorry Kanye would rather use it to send his kids to private school. Want real criminal justice reform? Sorry, Kanye would rather have a tax cut and elect a president who turned back Obama era criminal justice reform.

“I’m simply saying the racists believe he’s a racist”
During a fiery exchange during last year’s Florida gubernatorial debate, Andrew Gillum said of his opponent Ron DeSantis, “I’m simply saying the racists believe he’s racists.” Gillum, who would be Governor of Florida if it wasn’t for racists voter suppression tactics, is right. So let’s look at who are some of “Jesus is King” and Kanye’s most prominent supporters to fully understand the man that Kanye West has been reborn into:

Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr

Kanye West is cracking the culture code.@kanyewest’s new album #JesusIsKing is the epitome of fearless creativity and “dangerous, unapproved” ideas.

Leftists always try to silence those who are speaking truth. They’re waging a war on our family and culture.

Kanye is a pioneer

The Church Of Satan ✔ @ChurchofSatan

Satan is the best friend Kanye has ever had, as he will keep him in business all these years!

Josh Hawley ✔ @HawleyMO
Closed on Sunday —

“Raise our sons, train them in the faith
Through temptations, make sure they're wide awake
Follow Jesus, listen and obey
No more livin' for the culture, we nobody's slave”

If these people are applauding the work you do, perhaps you are just like them. Maybe you are worse because you are providing them tools to further manipulate and spread more false information to those who are most vulnerable. That is not what spirituality or religion is suppose to be about.
Kanye is no friend of the vulnerable. He is no friend of Jesus.

*Apologies for the videos not included, I'm not very good at that.
:)

Stephania

Star
**Unfortunately, I can't read that article**

Last week I wrote, “Has Kanye West Transitioned Into A White Evangelical Pastor?” One week later, the answer is undeniable: yes. There is a lot to unpack regarding the Kanye circus this week; however, what might be the most appalling is his profiting off of his brand new “born-again Christian-ness.” Kanye has a huge platform and we would be fools not to call out the danger that can come from it.
The Big Boy Interview
In an interview with Big Boy, Kanye went after the Hip Hop industry, “They rap about f*cking b*tches and buying foreign cars and doing things that are illegal, and then you talk prison reform.” Yes, the same Kanye who made millions off of objectifying women with lyrics like “Whip that, bitch out/ Tits out, oh shit/ My dick out, can she suck it right now?/ Fuck, can she fuck right now?/ I done asked twice now/ Can you bring your price down?” and “You’re such a fucking hoe, I love it‘” By the way “I Love It” came out just a year ago. So last year it was okay to profit off of misogyny?
During the same interview, Kanye also made ludicrous and downright white supremacist claims that Black Americans are brainwashed into voting for the Democratic party. West said, “Black people in America have been brainwashed into voting for the Democrats, believing that they’re victims. But we’re not victims; we can vote Republican. We can do whatever we want.”

The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah said it best this week: “You’re saying that 70, 80, 90 percent of black people who are voting Democrat are brainwashed? You’re saying you’re the only person that’s enlightened? And all these black people are just stupidly following [the Democrats]… What is more likely? The fact that these people are brainwashed or the fact that in America, you vote for the system that gives you the best chance? You only have two choices, and if you are a black person, you go: Well, I’m gonna vote for the choice that gives me the best chance of success.”

Kanye also “confused” the Plan B pill with abortion, which has been a dangerous anti-abortion talking point that confuses and stigmatizes. He also blamed Democrats for brainwashing black women into killing babies. The irony here is that Kanye West thinks so poorly of black women that he believes they are brainwashed and can’t decide who to vote for or what to do with their bodies without the Democratic party telling them what to do. This is the same guy who only recently rapped: “For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West/ If you see ’em in the streets give ’em Kanye’s bests/ Why? They mad they ain’t famous.”
Kanye is everything Jesus told us not to be
What is most dangerous about Kanye is his use of religion to manipulate people into giving him money and power. Much like Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, and his son, Kanye, is using Jesus’s name to make a buck. Kanye manipulates Jesus’s teachings and religious scripture to tell people how to think and how to vote to benefit himself and those who he has aligned himself with. Jesus would not be cool with Kanye’s constant showmanship like him insisting he is God or the greatest musician of all time. Nor would Jesus like his continuous degrading of people who disagree with him. Especially Kanye’s consistent degrading of black women. Jesus would also be appalled that Kanye was selling a $260 sweatshirt with his face on it.

We have seen over and over again; powerful men hide behind religion to manipulate, to violate, and to denigrate. Whether it was the Catholic Church covering up child sex abuse or Jim Bakker among many other televangelists defrauding his parishioners, it is dangerous using religion — just look at Scientology — to manipulate vulnerable people into giving you money and siding with you. And it’s all about the money for Kanye.
Disagree? I bring you this week’s James Corden interview, where he said, “Last year, I made $115 million and still ended up $35 million in debt. This year, I look up, and I just got $68 million returned to me on my tax returns.” West when on to say, “People say, ‘Oh, don’t talk about these numbers. No, people need to hear that someone that had been put into debt by the system talk about these kind of numbers now that they’re in service to Christ.”
When Corden asked, “So you think your awakening — your spiritual awakening — is part of-” West responded, “My success. “Absolutely. [God’s] showing off. He’s just showing out. Yeezy worth $3 billion. It’s the No. 1 Google search brand in the world.”

So to Kanye, its all about wealth. Kanye is in the 1% and would make sense why he choose to support a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, and anti-semitic president who himself wanted a tax cut. The Jesus that Kanye is subscribing to seems to be one white evangelicals support and not the one who said: “I was hungry, and you gave me food, I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger, and you welcomed me, I was naked, and you gave me clothing, I was sick, and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me” (Matt. 25: 34–35). Or the one who said, “But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind” (Luke 14:13).
And Kanye missed it when Jesus said: “He said it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven.” (Matt 19:24). I guess heaven is not where Kanye is trying to go.
Even the Golden Rule, which is the principle of treating others as you want to be treated, is lost on Kanye, who only wants a tax cut for himself and his family, so he doesn’t have to pay for his fair share. You want affordable health care? Well Kanye wants more money so he can build more houses. Want better public education? Sorry Kanye would rather use it to send his kids to private school. Want real criminal justice reform? Sorry, Kanye would rather have a tax cut and elect a president who turned back Obama era criminal justice reform.

“I’m simply saying the racists believe he’s a racist”
During a fiery exchange during last year’s Florida gubernatorial debate, Andrew Gillum said of his opponent Ron DeSantis, “I’m simply saying the racists believe he’s racists.” Gillum, who would be Governor of Florida if it wasn’t for racists voter suppression tactics, is right. So let’s look at who are some of “Jesus is King” and Kanye’s most prominent supporters to fully understand the man that Kanye West has been reborn into:

Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr

Kanye West is cracking the culture code.@kanyewest’s new album #JesusIsKing is the epitome of fearless creativity and “dangerous, unapproved” ideas.

Leftists always try to silence those who are speaking truth. They’re waging a war on our family and culture.

Kanye is a pioneer

The Church Of Satan ✔ @ChurchofSatan

Satan is the best friend Kanye has ever had, as he will keep him in business all these years!

Josh Hawley ✔ @HawleyMO
Closed on Sunday —

“Raise our sons, train them in the faith
Through temptations, make sure they're wide awake
Follow Jesus, listen and obey
No more livin' for the culture, we nobody's slave”

If these people are applauding the work you do, perhaps you are just like them. Maybe you are worse because you are providing them tools to further manipulate and spread more false information to those who are most vulnerable. That is not what spirituality or religion is suppose to be about.
Kanye is no friend of the vulnerable. He is no friend of Jesus.

*Apologies for the videos not included, I'm not very good at that.
:)
Thanks @AD HOC :)

free2018

Star
Kanye’s connection to Trump is what confuses me the most in all this. The thing is, we know there’s a shadow government controlling many influential people and it is riddled with Satanists. I haven’t heard anything about Trump being involved in Satanism to date (maybe this doesn’t mean anything), and Trump and fam have been outright supporters of Kanye.

So I’m struggling with a few possible realities: is this a big satanic sham and Trump IS in on it? Is Kanye being programmed in this sham and Trump is unaware? Or has Kanye really “seen the light”? I’m still so baffled by his connection to Trump (assuming Trump is not involved in mind control game). But Trump WAS with him after he came out of the hospital, looking like he had his mind flipped ass backwards with blonde hair. Idk food for thought I hope. Didn’t mean to trail off there! o_O
(complete derail)
Well, Trump is just playing his role in the Zionist play.
This is who Trump is:

~JC~

Veteran
(complete derail)
Well, Trump is just playing his role in the Zionist play.
This is who Trump is:
It may seem like a derail, but the connection between one and the other could reveal a lot about each (namely wtf Kanye is really all about). What does Trump’s supposed Zionist (agenda?) have to do with whether Kanye is being real or not? One side hates the other (yet Kanye is buddies with Trump) and the question remains: “whose side is Kanye on and is this real?”

free2018

Star
It may seem like a derail, but the connection between one and the other could reveal a lot about each (namely wtf Kanye is really all about). What does Trump’s supposed Zionist (agenda?) have to do with whether Kanye is being real or not? One side hates the other (yet Kanye is buddies with Trump) and the question remains: “whose side is Kanye on and is this real?”
Trump's relationship to the Jewish Mafia and Zionists starts with Roy Cohn-- further back perhaps.
What does Trump get? Money.
I can't answer about Kanye's agenda, but Christianity has no connection with Zionism. There are diametrically opposed.

~JC~

Veteran
I can't answer about Kanye's agenda...
But that was exactly what I was trying to understand, and to better understand his agenda (assuming there is one), its imprortant to examine the connection he has to someone like Trump. Trump, who is trying to get taken down by the same mind controlling, pedo shadow government that controls just about every celebrity artist in the industry.

free2018

Star
Ummm.. that's not true at all. There are Christian Zionists and that is what all of the evangelicals around Trump are. Look up CUFI for starters...
Christian Zionists are not Christians.
I am well aware of CUFI, Friends of Zion and all the pseudo- Christians pushing Zionist Third Temple.
Trump is no Christian. And the people around him are more in love with Israel than they are in Christ.
Here are vids to back me up:

free2018

Star
But that was exactly what I was trying to understand, and to better understand his agenda (assuming there is one), its imprortant to examine the connection he has to someone like Trump. Trump, who is trying to get taken down by the same mind controlling, pedo shadow government that controls just about every celebrity artist in the industry.
Time will tell, but to just say "no he's not having a born again experience" is not something I want to say.
I question Ye and the Kardashians.
I question Ye and Trump.
Do I think Ye is attempting to seek the Most High?
I do to an extent, but I am skeptical of the endgame.
That said I pray that Mr. West actually does grow in his relationship with Christ.
I do not wish ill on him.

Lisa

Superstar
Hmmm....
Kanye West is scheduled to take the stage at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church this Sunday, TMZ reports.

West will reportedly have a back-and-forth with Osteen during service that will last between 20 and 30 minutes focused on “how Kanye has overcome significant adversity in his life.”

Citing sources with direct knowledge, TMZ reports that West and Osteen have been talking regularly and have become friends.

Lakewood Church the largest megachurch in America, averaging 52,000 attendees per week. Its pastor, Joel Osteen, is frequently criticized for promoting the prosperity gospel and for his opulent lifestyle.
https://www.disrn.com/2019/11/12/kanye-west-to-take-stage-at-joel-osteens-lakewood-church-sunday/

I feel as if its one big coverup. He was definitely under MKULTRA and it seems like the old him hasn’t returned. Idk he sounds and acts different. I really did like him alot he stood out, hope hes authentic.

Aero

Superstar
The fact that Kayne may or may not be bipolar is irrelevant to his arguments. And his arguments should speak for themselves. With that said I think his arguments are kind of creating false dilemmas. Ultimately I'd rather keep my hands clean on that whole issue. Mainly because I don't think I'm his target audience.

Of course, I'm also not trying to unleash the steel manning logic. But if I could for a minute, I just want to present the best form of Kanye's argument. Look, it all boils down to cancel culture. And the Democrats, nor the Illuminati invented it. People invented it, with their incessant need for power.

Power is great when it's a real benefit. But I think we see time and time again that nobody benefits from these cancellations. Now, I will admit I've gotten caught up in the hype train of cancel culture before, but it really gets old. It feels wrong when you know that cancel culture isn't true justice.