Kamala - number games

A Freeman

Superstar
Food for thought...

Joe Biden is considered to be the 46th president of the corporation which calls itself the United States of America. At 78 years old, Biden is the oldest to ever take the oath of office, and his mental state is already being widely questioned, with some even calling this the "Harris administration".

Should Joe Biden die, become incapacitated and/or unable to perform the duties of his office, his vice-president Kamala Harris would become the next, or 47th president.

In Hinduism, Kamala (Sanskrit: कमला) or Kamalatmika (Sanskrit: कमलात्मिका) is the Devi in the fullness of her graceful aspect. She is believed as the tenth and last Mahavidya ("great wisdom") and she is a form of Parvati. [1]

In kabbalistic Talmudic Judaism, the number eleven factors heavily, which they consider to be the completion of a complete set, based upon their satanic illogic.

The Gemara proves that “whoever attempts to add, actually subtracts” from the verse that describes the eleven curtains of goat’s hair that covered the Mishkan. The number eleven has significance as representing an addition to a pre-existing, complete set of ten. We find the number eleven with regard to the Ketoret. Rashi[8] explains that the Ketoret was comprised of eleven ingredients, even though the number ten is normally used to represent a spiritual full set. Why was the number eleven selected for the production of the Ketoret?

....As is explained in the Zohar regarding the eleven [goat-wool] coverings, this is because “whoever adds detracts.” We have explained this idea in that context as well. This is the mystical significance of all three elevens mentioned above.

-------

According to their number games, the 47th president would be considered 4+7 = 11. If this is applied to Kamala, who "is believed as the tenth and last Mahavidya", then she would be considered to be the "complete" tenth that is completed by being the 11th by these disturbed minds.

Note: The above has been shared as food for thought, NOT to suggest this is going to happen or to promote kabbalistic number games.

In reality, God's number of completeness is SEVEN, e.g. the 7 "days" of creation, 7 days of the week, 7 "times", 7 seals, 7 angels, 7 vials, etc. And according to God, it's a capital offense to add to or subtract from His Word (which do NOT cancel each other out), and He -- unlike the satanic kabbalists -- is NOT the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33).

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

Revelation 14:1-4
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).