Kalachakra initiation 2020 and the ISS UFOs

Bent8484

Established
So, I was recently reading the "Gods" volume of TTSA's "Gods, man, and war" (which is interestingly only available in print, unlike the other books in the series, likely because of its controversial content), and there was mention of an interesting correlation between high profile UFO cases with multiple witnesses, and the Dalai Lama's performance of the kalachakra (wheel of time) mass initiation, usually after a delay of about a month. This event consists of hundreds of thousands of people meditating on the same visual focus, or mandala.

So, immediately, I go and check when the Dalai Lama's last mass meditation event was, and it turns out there was one July 17-19 this year. About a month after that, a month and one day on August 20th, actually...is when the cosmonaut video of 5 objects over antarctica was filmed.

It is just correlation, but I'd suggest it's yet another hint that the "signs in the skies" are likely manifestations of a mental or spiritual nature, and not alien technology (at least not in the sense that's usually implied).

Kalachakra event website

Article about Aug 20 objects

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Thats a very interesting correlation. I don’t believe in ufo’s but I do think it has something to do with demons.

Bent8484

Established
Thats a very interesting correlation. I don’t believe in ufo’s but I do think it has something to do with demons.
Well, they are unidentified...but many people in the know have hinted at them being a mental phenomenon, because of certain absurd dream-like elements. You know my opinion about it...I view these as the miracles and signs of false prophets (and yes, I think the head of the dragon order is a false prophet, and I'm willing to debate it on buddhist doctrinal grounds if anyone takes offense to that statement), regardless of whether they originate from human agencies or demonic powers. There again, I'm reminded of pharaoh's wizards...

Lisa

Superstar
Well, they are unidentified...but many people in the know have hinted at them being a mental phenomenon, because of certain absurd dream-like elements. You know my opinion about it...I view these as the miracles and signs of false prophets (and yes, I think the head of the dragon order is a false prophet, and I'm willing to debate it on buddhist doctrinal grounds if anyone takes offense to that statement), regardless of whether they originate from human agencies or demonic powers. There again, I'm reminded of pharaoh's wizards...
For the dreams are you talking about sleep paralysis?

Bent8484

Established
For the dreams are you talking about sleep paralysis?
Hypnagogic states definitely involve the same endogenous psychedelic molecule (as well as melatonin, which has the same point of origin in the brain, and is equally mysterious because of its circulation through CSF instead of bloodstream), this molecule also being the main mechanism for visual synthesis and processing of dreams. If these delicate brain juice molecules are the physical antenna connecting us to the world of spirit (which our dreams occasionally visit, think of the old testament prophets), then we should probably be mindful which channel we have our receiver tuned to...

Entities in the Rick Strassman studies were mostly mysterious because of the consistency of descriptions, across subjects who didn't know each other... either glowing angel types and industrious little elf types, or terrifyingly demonic greys and insectoids. Demonic apparitions like the crone are described in a disturbingly consistent manner, in sleep paralysis cases...I don't subscribe to the buried visual archetype interpretation myself, as an explanation for these consistent descriptions, as I've encountered non-human entities myself, but that's a story for another day.

tldr; greys are demons. Look up "Lam" and the "Babalon working" and Rick Strassman's Spirit Molecule study for more.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Hypnagogic states definitely involve the same endogenous psychedelic molecule (as well as melatonin, which has the same point of origin in the brain, and is equally mysterious because of its circulation through CSF instead of bloodstream), this molecule also being the main mechanism for visual synthesis and processing of dreams. If these delicate brain juice molecules are the physical antenna connecting us to the world of spirit (which our dreams occasionally visit, think of the old testament prophets), then we should probably be mindful which channel we have our receiver tuned to...

Entities in the Rick Strassman studies were mostly mysterious because of the consistency of descriptions, across subjects who didn't know each other... either glowing angel types and industrious little elf types, or terrifyingly demonic greys and insectoids. Demonic apparitions like the crone are described in a disturbingly consistent manner, in sleep paralysis cases...I don't subscribe to the buried visual archetype interpretation myself, as an explanation for these consistent descriptions, as I've encountered non-human entities myself, but that's a story for another day.
Do you think that the increase of sleep paralysis comes from in increase in demonic activity in people’s lives..for example watching horror movies, participating in halloween..interest in occult things like tarot cards..mindfulness and meditation with the rise in yoga being practiced even by Christians?

Bent8484

Established
Do you think that the increase of sleep paralysis comes from in increase in demonic activity in people’s lives..for example watching horror movies, participating in halloween..interest in occult things like tarot cards..mindfulness and meditation with the rise in yoga being practiced even by Christians?
The yoga thing is a tough one. Most yoga is just stretching with Vedic metaphors, mostly harmless and great for fitness. A certain other branch of yoga, on the other hand, is a tantric ritual exercise, which can open up the unprepared and untrained to being spiritually vulnerable. And that's kind of constant, right there... demonology in most traditions insists on the point that we concede power to the entities, either through fear, lack of faith, naive magical practice, etc...the method doesn't matter as much as the common theme, that we give demons power over us, through our choices.

Lisa

Superstar
The yoga thing is a tough one. Most yoga is just stretching with Vedic metaphors, mostly harmless and great for fitness. A certain other branch of yoga, on the other hand, is a tantric ritual exercise, which can open up the unprepared and untrained to being spiritually vulnerable. And that's kind of constant, right there... demonology in most traditions insists on the point that we concede power to the entities, either through fear, lack of faith, naive magical practice, etc...the method doesn't matter as much as the common theme, that we give demons power over us, through our choices.
I don’t agree that some are harmless..doesn’t yoga mean to be yoked? So you’re giving something part of you aren’t you? But like everything else the lie is it’s just exercise...nothing to see here but we are gonna teach you to breathe. My niece was taking about breathing but she didn’t think it was funny when I said “I thought you already knew how to breathe.”

Bent8484

Established
I don’t agree that some are harmless..doesn’t yoga mean to be yoked? So you’re giving something part of you aren’t you? But like everything else the lie is it’s just exercise...nothing to see here but we are gonna teach you to breathe. My niece was taking about breathing but she didn’t think it was funny when I said “I thought you already knew how to breathe.”
In the sense of committing to a path, so not quite.

Breathing exercises are a good example. It seems simple, but it's at the core of many ritual exercises which, through feedback effects in the body, can alter consciousness. These are not to be taken lightly... breathing properly, in some traditions, is the difference between coming out of an ordeal insane or enlightened. It's a proven way to hack consciousness, through biofeedback. So, keeping that in mind, methods like transcendental meditation shouldn't be taught to people who aren't on a lifelong spiritual path - a path which provides the tools and discipline to explore the realm of spirit safely. Transcending the ego can be highly traumatic for the unprepared, and can leave someone vulnerable to spiritual parasitism (demonic harassment and possession, in Christian terms) - so it shouldn't be a surprise that some false prophets like advocates of TM, or psychedelic gurus (like Terence McKenna, who himself was rebuked by what my people call the plant guides, and feared these substances for the rest of his life - while telling others to take them indiscriminately) are pushing for the masses to experience it, without providing them with the spiritual tools and esoteric knowledge to defend themselves from what this naive experimentation will attract.

(It's why the Jews, for example, insist on only teaching Kabbalah to people who have undergone a psychological assessment. Occult practice can be a very real threat to sanity, for a person who's spiritually or psychologically unmoored.)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
In the sense of committing to a path, so not quite.

Breathing exercises are a good example. It seems simple, but it's at the core of many ritual exercises which, through feedback effects in the body, can alter consciousness. These are not to be taken lightly... breathing properly, in some traditions, is the difference between coming out of an ordeal insane or enlightened. It's a proven way to hack consciousness, through biofeedback. So, keeping that in mind, methods like transcendental meditation shouldn't be taught to people who aren't on a lifelong spiritual path - a path which provides the tools and discipline to explore the realm of spirit safely. Transcending the ego can be highly traumatic for the unprepared, and can leave someone vulnerable to spiritual parasitism (demonic harassment and possession, in Christian terms) - so it shouldn't be a surprise that some false prophets like advocates of TM, or psychedelic gurus (like Terence McKenna, who himself was rebuked by what my people call the plant guides, and feared these substances for the rest of his life - while telling others to take them indiscriminately) are pushing for the masses to experience it, without providing them with the spiritual tools and esoteric knowledge to defend themselves from what this naive experimentation will attract.
Who are your people?

Ya, if you have to relearn to breathe properly..there something not right about what you’re trying to do. Reminds me of saying marijuana is good for you. Just another way to alter your mind so you’re not really in control of it. Satan plays to win.

Bent8484

Established
Who are your people?

Ya, if you have to relearn to breathe properly..there something not right about what you’re trying to do. Reminds me of saying marijuana is good for you. Just another way to alter your mind so you’re not really in control of it. Satan plays to win.
Luciferian occultists do love their opium, if Crowley's any indication... medium-ship also relies on a similar abandonment of the senses, to invite entity possession.

And I'm Cree, Canadian first nations.

Lisa

Superstar
Luciferian occultists do love their opium, if Crowley's any indication... medium-ship also relies on a similar abandonment of the senses, to invite entity possession.

And I'm Cree, Canadian first nations.
What does it mean to be Canadian First Nations? Meaning the first to live there?

Bent8484

Established
What does it mean to be Canadian First Nations? Meaning the first to live there?
Yeah, it's an umbrella term for the Canadian native tribes and the Inuk people living up North. (We're from separate migrations, and genetically distinct. The origins of the Inuk are actually kinda mysterious - maybe I can make an all-Canadian conspiracy thread someday. We're also distinct from the meso-american native lineages, which include the tribes in most of the US except New England.)

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
There are other people who conduct ufo summoning events, as well-- intentionally. They are not associated with the Dalai Lama's religion though. At least, I don't think they are.

Weird stuff.

Bent8484

Established
There are other people who conduct ufo summoning events, as well-- intentionally. They are not associated with the Dalai Lama's religion though. At least, I don't think they are.

Weird stuff.
No...Greer has his own thing going. Nothing too impressive there... though his trajectory from respectable scientific face of the disclosure project to sex-crazed cult leader is an interesting one, he's not exactly the first man to lose track of his goals because of groupies. I was told once that it resulted from a mental breakdown he had after a government meeting where he learned that the phenomenon wasn't alien technology (in the traditional sense), which he didn't want to accept, when some people in the loop had decided there might be some value to his project. Not so much, anymore...

(And if you're not sure why Greer would've been given that access, look up his middle name. That's French for "mason".)

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
No...Greer has his own thing going.
He certainly does, and I'm not promoting the guy. He's got most of it wrong.

But, yes-- Greer has promoted 'meditation' to communicate with the 'aliens.' In the case below, he advises the group attending the summoning 'Open your heart chakra' etc., etc... this wasn't an isolated incident-- he apparently does these regularly.

Nothing too impressive there... though his trajectory from respectable scientific face of the disclosure project to sex-crazed cult leader is an interesting one, he's not exactly the first man to lose track of his goals because of groupies. I was told once that it resulted from a mental breakdown he had after a government meeting where he learned that the phenomenon wasn't alien technology (in the traditional sense), which he didn't want to accept, when some people in the loop had decided there might be some value to his project. Not so much, anymore...

(And if you're not sure why Greer would've been given that access, look up his middle name. That's French for "mason".)
He has always seemed to be very emotionally entangled with this project of his. He may be way off base, misguided, what have you, but it is difficult to doubt his sincerity. Who knows. Regardless, I don't believe aliens are intergalactic, little green men; I think they are essentially earthbound but interdimensional, in nature.

Bent8484

Established
He certainly does, and I'm not promoting the guy. He's got most of it wrong.

But, yes-- Greer has promoted 'meditation' to communicate with the 'aliens.' In the case below, he advises the group attending the summoning 'Open your heart chakra' etc., etc... this wasn't an isolated incident-- he apparently does these regularly.

He has always seemed to be very emotionally entangled with this project of his. He may be way off base, misguided, what have you, but it is difficult to doubt his sincerity. Who knows. Regardless, I don't believe aliens are intergalactic, little green men; I think they are essentially earthbound but interdimensional, in nature.
Btw, a funny little side note...look up the meaning of the name "Greer". ;)

Bent8484

Established
I hadn't looked it up, but yes, that's oddly coincidental, lol.

I have followed many of your posts in here, and your insight covers a lot of terrain.

You also provide facts more than opinions which validates your perspective of credibility/validity.

I consider myself more of a spectator in this arena, lol.

Will be watching your posts, with popcorn handy. :)
Glad you enjoy it. I have trouble finding an audience for my writing sometimes.

I just started work on a CT themed project, so catch me in a year or two and I might have some reading for you. ;)