Kaiser Chiefs Creepy New Occult Video

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It seems to me that they love to play games with people so, as with the video, those who can “see” the obvious innuendo in the video are liable to be accused of having filthy minds.

Those who notice the occult symbols (as the connection with the Leeds football logo indicates can end up sounding like over-enthusiastic American patriots during the Maccarthy “communist hunting” era, seeing sympathies and messages that are only there by virtue of confirmation bias.

The “illuminati” may be evil, but they are very clever!

Scars512

Established
If people know how to love one another, why do they need to push the rainbow
Kaiser Chiefs have been around longer than the ID. So they may have been fans of KC. Who knows?

Maybe its part of a bigger agenda to use animation to push a particular agenda to young viewers.
I'm not familiar with KC, but then again, I've never been hip enough to be in the know about things like this :)

I definitely think it is to attract younger viewers. I absolutely think it is no coincidence that the symbols of LGBQT+ all look like they've been chosen by toddlers: rainbows, unicorns, glitter, the tutus and tiaras, etc. For a group that claims there is no pedo undertones in their movement, they sure are drawn to the same things that young kids are and also love to be around kids like those drag queen story times. Once kids hit puberty, it is fine to talk about LGBQT+ with them. Before that, it smacks of indoctrination instead of genuine desire to teach kids to be nice. We can teach kids to be nice without going into detail about what LGBQT means.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It seems to me that they love to play games with people so, as with the video, those who can “see” the obvious innuendo in the video are liable to be accused of having filthy minds.

Those who notice the occult symbols (as the connection with the Leeds football logo indicates can end up sounding like over-enthusiastic American patriots during the Maccarthy “communist hunting” era, seeing sympathies and messages that are only there by virtue of confirmation bias.

The “illuminati” may be evil, but they are very clever!
I see it as reverse psychology. People will dismiss it as a joke.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If people know how to love one another, why do they need to push the rainbow

I'm not familiar with KC, but then again, I've never been hip enough to be in the know about things like this :)

I definitely think it is to attract younger viewers. I absolutely think it is no coincidence that the symbols of LGBQT+ all look like they've been chosen by toddlers: rainbows, unicorns, glitter, the tutus and tiaras, etc. For a group that claims there is no pedo undertones in their movement, they sure are drawn to the same things that young kids are and also love to be around kids like those drag queen story times. Once kids hit puberty, it is fine to talk about LGBQT+ with them. Before that, it smacks of indoctrination instead of genuine desire to teach kids to be nice. We can teach kids to be nice without going into detail about what LGBQT means.
I agree completely. The pedo movement wants to attach itself to the LGBQT+; that seems to be the end game. It a slow gradual process that targets children and youth. Miley Cyrus' disgusting BB Talk video in 2015 woke a lot of people up as to where this is all headed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The same thing appears to be the vaneer of supposed irony that “shock rock” Marilyn Manson hides behind imo.
People quite often can not handle the truth and will dismiss it, they will reference a movie and/or video and say "It's just like that movie/video, get a grip man!" "It's not real!" It's all Psychological warfare.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
The Beatles made this shit cool. And started a war against anyone who disagrees. That is the ' peace and love' they sing about . With the woman and her seed vs Satan and his seed.. which God says will never happen to Satan in Genesis. :rolleyes: there is a war in the airwaves between those who sell out and those who hate the sellouts

Stephania

Star
Isaiah 14 clearly states that 'the antichrist' whom the whole world loves is like nebuchanezzar who used music and molten images. Here is a perfect example of their sell out bastard children at work.

AlcyoneSong

Established
that is possibly one of the most gayest music videos I've ever seen.... it's pure propaganda aimed at "normalizing" homosexuality by grouping it with all sexuality.. they tackle it all, but with a strong male gay priority over the others. Never really liked Kaiser Chiefs, now I know why. Operation Yew Tree only scratched the surface of the iceberg of p***philia and child sex trafficking in elite Britain. If they actually dared to dig deeper.
What is insidious about this video is that the bright colors, cartoon style (similar to popular kids cartoons like Steven Universe and Adventure Time) lulls kids into a false sense of safety. It's a form of numbing them into receiving information and messages about things that they should not be involved with if presented another way. Think of it as the white van offering free candy, but in this case it's a cartoon. The parents are numbed to it because maybe ten years ago when they were dating the Chiefs were on the airways. Maybe they had even been to the concerts and had different memories so hey it's got to be good right? It's music! It's art! Look at the colors! It's progressive and positive! Little do they know that their kids are literally being groomed.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
I noticed the hub caps on the van -

View attachment 24747

View attachment 24746

http://www.brotherhoodoftherosycross.org

Black magician Aleister Crowley's early gay verse comes to light

In 1898 the Wickedest Man in the World was feeling thoroughly sorry for himself. The occultist Aleister Crowley's first great love affair, with fellow Cambridge undergraduate Herbert Jerome Pollitt, was in ruins, and he took to poetry as his only solace.

"When my sick body in his love lies drowned/ And he lies corpse-wise on me, nor will rise/ Though my breath shudders, and my soul be dead," he wrote – and much, much more – in a tiny notebook of unpublished manuscript poems which has recently resurfaced.

The actor and rare book dealer Neil Pearson, who will exhibit the little book at the Olympia antiquarian book fair in London later this month, concedes that this is not great poetry. "The verse is rather broken-backed, and vulgar where he is trying to be honest. But it was written at a time when he was feeling heartbroken and vulnerable and it does somehow humanise him – and God knows Aleister Crowley, more than most people, needs humanising."

Crowley, who called himself the Great Beast 666 and pursued a lifelong interest in magic and the wilder shores of religion and sex, was nicknamed the Wickedest Man in the World by the British magazine John Bull after a former follower made a series of lurid allegations, including the claim she and her husband had been forced to drink the blood of a sacrificed cat.

Born in 1875, Crowley was a novelist, yoga enthusiast, heroin addict, occultist, sexual adventurer, magician, some say spy, and perhaps most improbably, enthusiastic mountaineer who scaled K2, the Eiger and many other peaks.

His bisexuality led to his expulsion from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a society dedicated to arcane ritual and magic which flourished across Europe in the late 19th century, with celebrity followers including the poet WB Yeats, who detested Crowley. The Great Beast founded his own cult inspired by Ancient Egypt, with tortuous rituals – including anal sex – for different grades of initiates, and was later thrown out of Sicily by Mussolini for sexual depravity. He died penniless in a Hastings boarding house in 1947.

In 1898 he was 22, and had fallen heavily for Pollitt, a fellow undergraduate at Trinity College, Cambridge, renowned in student circles as a theatrical female impersonator under the name Diane de Rougy. They met in October 1897, broke up before Christmas, wrote yearning letters to one another over the holidays, and became lovers on New Year's Eve, an event recorded by Crowley as "admitted to permanent office in the Temple, midnight, December 31, 1897". A few months later it was all over.

Crowley would later write: "Pollitt was rather plain than otherwise. His face was made tragic by the terrible hunger of the eyes and the bitter sadness of the mouth. He possessed one physical beauty - his hair ... its colour was pale gold, like spring sunshine, and its texture of the finest gossamer. The relation between us was that ideal intimacy which the Greeks considered the greatest glory of manhood and the most precious prize of life."

Pearson, who found the notebook through his interest in early gay literature, says it is the earliest known Crowley manuscript.

Explicitly homoerotic and often sadomasochistic – "A sailor's kiss is branded on my throat/ Where his teeth infamous bit hard the skin" – the poems would have been unprintable when written, says Pearson, and only two have ever been published.

However, he is intrigued that Crowley had spared the collection of eight sonnets, including "He, who seduced me first" and "I, who am dying for thy kiss", and six other poems, all written in pencil in a cheap palm-sized notebook bought in Amsterdam, when he destroyed all his other early poetry.

"He destroyed the poetry because he was the priest, the master, the leader, and it didn't suit his image to be seen as weak and vulnerable. But he kept this little book all his life, so the poems obviously meant a great deal to him," Pearson adds.

The book will be for sale at the fair, priced at £12,500. "It's one of those distillates of history that tell us so much more than the official version," he says.

• The Red Lips of the Octopus, from the Amsterdam Notebook of Aleister Crowley
The red lips of the octopus

Are more than myriad stars of night.

The great beast writhes in fiercer form than thirsty stallions amorous

I would they clung to me and stung. I would they quenched me with delight.

The red lips of the octopus.

They reek with poison of the sea

Scarlet and hot and languorous

My skin drinks in their slaver warm, my sweats his wrapt embrace excite

The heavy sea rolls languishly o'er the ensanguined kiss of us.

We strain and strive, we die for love. We linger in the lusty fight

We agonize; our club becomes more cruel and more murderous.

My passion splashes out at last. Ah! with what ecstasy I bite

The red lips of the octopus.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/may/09/occultists-poems-to-grace-london-antiquarian-book-fair
That was a good catch,the hub caps on the wheels and the connection with the Rosicrucians. Notice that it is being shown more than once,in this video. I've read sometime that this is also the symbol which Frau Merkel (among other elite members)always flashed in public. It is also the heart symbol that is repeatedly being flashed, football players being among the ones who do it at any given chance (when they celebrate a goal they scored, for example). Another thing that is being shown repeatedly in this video,is the key that is put in the... how do they call it in English ?...to start the engine. If the key is the phallus,then the receiver could be anything, I guess. And I see a reference to the Beatles, Octopus's Garden,the Walrus, plus,the Sun King or Here Comes The Sun,or, I'll Follow The Sun.