K Pop

lamb

Established
late late late forgive me

bts is definitely a part of the illuminati. i can give some more evidence if anyone asks for it, but without a doubt they are a part of it (v especially)

iu is also a part of it. she is better at hiding it though. some examples are her palette video (all seeing eye and baphomet hand symbol) and in good day she has makeup only on one eye. (she's better at hiding it, wolf in sheep's clothing for sure) 23 was an alice in wonderland themed video and an evil number in numerology

one i haven't seen mentioned as much is twice. i was going to make a video on it on youtube and upload it but i got lazy and backed out lol. but jyp has a lot of occult symbolism. sad world we live in

lonceki

Rookie
late late late forgive me

bts is definitely a part of the illuminati. i can give some more evidence if anyone asks for it, but without a doubt they are a part of it (v especially)

iu is also a part of it. she is better at hiding it though. some examples are her palette video (all seeing eye and baphomet hand symbol) and in good day she has makeup only on one eye. (she's better at hiding it, wolf in sheep's clothing for sure) 23 was an alice in wonderland themed video and an evil number in numerology

one i haven't seen mentioned as much is twice. i was going to make a video on it on youtube and upload it but i got lazy and backed out lol. but jyp has a lot of occult symbolism. sad world we live in
all these kpop videos have a lot of symbolism
Have you watched EXO's mama??? probably the most satanic music video out there

BTS also, since their INU era all their videos have a lot of symbolism
I wonder why you are talking about V? its obvious all the other members are involved too
And I already talked about Jimin's song "lie" in the old forums, that song has disturbing lyrics

lamb

Established
all these kpop videos have a lot of symbolism
true, some are better at hiding it but they're all involved.

Have you watched EXO's mama??? probably the most satanic music video out there
YES it was so creepy and blatantly obvious i don't know why people just ignore its symbolism

BTS also, since their INU era all their videos have a lot of symbolism
I wonder why you are talking about V? its obvious all the other members are involved too
And I already talked about Jimin's song "lie" in the old forums, that song has disturbing lyrics
"find me when I was pure
i can’t be free from this lie
give me back my smile
caught in a lie
pull me from this hell
i can’t be free from this pain
save me, i am being punished"

yikes... bts symbolism is some of the worst i've seen. jin's awake video is bad too if you look at it in a symbology perspective.
idk i think they're all in it but v stands out to me a lot. he seems to embrace it
he mentioned his dad buying him something for becoming an apprentice, in the bts video he is the one with the clawmarks on his back, he's the one to take jin to the kiss of death. his name v is symbolism itself. he seems like he's a recruiter

lonceki

Rookie
yikes... bts symbolism is some of the worst i've seen. jin's awake video is bad too if you look at it in a symbology perspective.
idk i think they're all in it but v stands out to me a lot. he seems to embrace it
he mentioned his dad buying him something for becoming an apprentice, in the bts video he is the one with the clawmarks on his back, he's the one to take jin to the kiss of death. his name v is symbolism itself. he seems like he's a recruiter
its so blatant and sad how the fans are expossed to this satanic BS and they dont even realize

Since their INU era they are always doing dramatic videos with lots of symbolism, after that song they gained popularity so this is not a coincidence
You can see Yoongi shaking hands with the "devil" in this video:

And then all of them go to some club and dance with guys dressed all in black (ritual?)
They also always talk about the dance part that happens at 3:33. again not a coincidence they chose that exact time to put the "iconic" dance break

some other person in the old thread explain the meaning of the wings album, every solo song has a different meaning and the album is inspired in the book Demien, in the end this character is trapped in hell (if I remember correctly)
Also in Yoongi's mixtape there are some disturbing lyrics basically saying the old him is dead and he had to die to be succesfull
I dont know much about V and his relationship with his dad, but all of them are involved for sure.
Its not usual for a group from a small company like them to get this popularity, so they probably have to use the sylmbolism more than others if they want to stay on top

Last edited:

lamb

Established
yes i'm so glad someone who knows kpop actually acknowledges its occult ties rather than just dismissing them

how can people just skim over the eye of horus, cutscene to "he too was a tempter. he too was a link to the second. the evil world with which I no longer wanted to have anything to do.", the kiss of death, then v with claw marks

i think it's because kpop sounds so bubblegum pop and innocent no one would believe they would be involved in anything occult or sinister like that. no one watches miss a, twice, ioi thinking it is evil or harmful or anything they just don't know any better

i think most kpop fans think the illuminati is ridiculous because they think we see triangles and eyes and immediately out them for that when it goes so much deeper than that.

every little detail counts, there is a set designer and director who decides which props to make and which props to include in the video
if you have something blatantly pagan or occultic it's not a "concept" or "aesthetic" anymore but people don't realize that
notice how in jin's awake video the wallpaper is abraxas holding an apple (forbidden fruit)? fleur de lis in tt (also devil horns baphomet signs with one eye by momo)

when you have a music video like kiss kiss where it is filled with symbolism and the only 2 members who receive the kiss of death happen to coincidentally die after, it's sketchy

people don't understand the dangers of idolatry either. they're literally called kpop idols, haha
i was a huge ariana grande fan but once i found out the truth about her i threw out my posters and autographs. it's just not worth it
some prop designer in her break free mv didn't just draw a pretty sketch and decide to put it the symbols there. those symbols have meaning.

lyrics from zico's bermuda triangle-
who’s more gorgeous
new world order that’s what we are

it's worse how people refuse to acknowledge it after bands like bts are repeat offenders when it comes to satanism and paganism
what frustrates me even more is if people looked past their pride and accepted the things that are hard to believe, all of this would stop

Last edited:

lamb

Established
Isn't this the group that they are trying to make look like girls ?
kpop idols are a bit more feminine when it comes to style
korea though is not like america when it comes to homosexuality, transgender, they're more conservative than that
mostly cross dressing is done as a joke but i agree male idols are more feminine than american celebrities
note 1:32 2:38 3:09 4:55
4:55 can be used in context but i think she knows the meaning since she held it over her eye

example of "fanservice"
(it's a korean game where they eat both ends of the cracker and get close enough to not kiss)

Last edited:

lonceki

Rookie
yes i'm so glad someone who knows kpop actually acknowledges its occult ties rather than just dismissing them

how can people just skim over the eye of horus, cutscene to "he too was a tempter. he too was a link to the second. the evil world with which I no longer wanted to have anything to do.", the kiss of death, then v with claw marks

i think it's because kpop sounds so bubblegum pop and innocent no one would believe they would be involved in anything occult or sinister like that. no one watches miss a, twice, ioi thinking it is evil or harmful or anything they just don't know any better

i think most kpop fans think the illuminati is ridiculous because they think we see triangles and eyes and immediately out them for that when it goes so much deeper than that.

every little detail counts, there is a set designer and director who decides which props to make and which props to include in the video
if you have something blatantly pagan or occultic it's not a "concept" or "aesthetic" anymore but people don't realize that
notice how in jin's awake video the wallpaper is abraxas holding an apple (forbidden fruit)? fleur de lis in tt (also devil horns baphomet signs with one eye by momo)

when you have a music video like kiss kiss where it is filled with symbolism and the only 2 members who receive the kiss of death happen to coincidentally die after, it's sketchy

people don't understand the dangers of idolatry either. they're literally called kpop idols, haha
i was a huge ariana grande fan but once i found out the truth about her i threw out my posters and autographs. it's just not worth it
some prop designer in her break free mv didn't just draw a pretty sketch and decide to put it the symbols there. those symbols have meaning.

lyrics from zico's bermuda triangle-
who’s more gorgeous
new world order that’s what we are

it's worse how people refuse to acknowledge it after bands like bts are repeat offenders when it comes to satanism and paganism
what frustrates me even more is if people looked past their pride and accepted the things that are hard to believe, all of this would stop
kpop fans have this sheep mentality, if you talk about the symbolism they will attack you because they think as fans they have to protect these idols no matter what
They also watch their music videos a million times and buy 10 copies of the same album, they are like robots who cant think for themselves

Twice is another popular group that has a lot of sexual innuendos in their videos
For example:

the popular show produce101 is full of illuminati symbolism too, all these girls and boys dancing making a triangle with their hands, and they have to sit on a huge pyramid, the most popular person in the show is the only one allowed to sit at the top

lamb

Established
i understand though because it seems innocent
it's just hidden

maybe i'm overthinking it but in tt around 2:34 mark the background (flashing + spinning) is a known brainwashing technique
the cutscene after is nayeon in her devil outfit with mirrors (alters) and later in the video the mirrors shatter

Attachments

lonceki

Rookie
creepy... I never noticed
and JYP is a freak so noting susrpises me

Red Velvet ice cream cake lyrics also have sexual innuendos, the song is basically about blowjobs
And Yeri was added to the group with this song. She was only 16 back then

lonceki

Rookie
Also watch this RM video where he is showing his new studio

At 9:00 you can see the place is full these weird mickey mouse toys with only one eye and some creepy charly brown toys too
maybe those satanic toys give him inspiration

lamb

Established
creepy... I never noticed
and JYP is a freak so noting susrpises me

Red Velvet ice cream cake lyrics also have sexual innuendos, the song is basically about blowjobs
And Yeri was added to the group with this song. She was only 16 back then
i was never really a red velvet fan but yeah they're hypersexualized too

Attachments

Lurker

Star
kpop fans have this sheep mentality, if you talk about the symbolism they will attack you because they think as fans they have to protect these idols no matter what
They also watch their music videos a million times and buy 10 copies of the same album, they are like robots who cant think for themselves

Twice is another popular group that has a lot of sexual innuendos in their videos
For example:

the popular show produce101 is full of illuminati symbolism too, all these girls and boys dancing making a triangle with their hands, and they have to sit on a huge pyramid, the most popular person in the show is the only one allowed to sit at the top
Wow. You don't see flint-lock pistols being used as props much anymore.

lamb

Established
kpop celebs use such easy to identify symbolism
at least western ones try to hide it?

Attachments

lamb

Established
both these videos have a lot of monarch symbolism

also i noticed some symbolism in pristin but they only have 1 video out, we can't be certain yet
the only one i haven't seen really is blackpink, odd considering they're from yg (besides as if it your last, + some scenes in playing w fire, and the 'heaven is a place where nothing happens' sign) maybe they just don't do symbolism as much?

Attachments