K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

minnie82

Superstar
Did you guys watch gl@ry . It has hell of symbols. In s2 a character named sar@ will take drugs in one room of church and there will Adam Eve and snake painting in wall. She will hallucinate that snake is moving and it takes a form a man in series and she will be seen giving bj to that man. So indirectly she is giving to demon snake. Eww disgusting. I was really shocked seeing it. This series also has nudity

Actress said snake was real in a interview
i heard talking of this show, but i never watched..

Dalit

Star

Beautiful

Star
I saw some of the story reviews of the show. Seems like the drama is abt bullying, revenge, cussing, betrayal and nudity. And it hits top on n€tfl!x shows !
And what's more interesting is the group of 5 bullies is getting more famous than heroin

minnie82

Superstar
she's a character from this serie , i see her everywhere in these latest time, never watch the serie, so i don't know if it have symbolysms , any thoughts :

diley

Established
1586728015-xkjwrf.jpg
Donno why sometimes these actors eyes r looking soulless and empty !
Kdram@ ~ extr@curricular
extracurricular-netflix-poster-2.jpgextracurricular-netflix-poster-1.jpg

diley

Established
True incident of a cult pervert in Sk
How could someone do such disgusting activities in the name of God...
There's a netfl!x doc abt this "In the Name of God: A Holy Betray@l"
This really reminds me a kdrama named Save me...

diley

Established
Actor Yoo Ah-in is a very good actor, who resorted to drug use to cope with the harsh realities of Korean Entertainment... I hope he survives this difficult time of his life...and choose treatment/rehab...

This guy is under heavy programming, may be all this drugs intake can be a part of programming or else he's under punishment for disobeying his controller

diley

Established
This kid from gl0ry is becoming famous...
But it's giving anxiety :(