K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
Who knows what happened, but many Korean actors and actresses commit suicide when they are still famous.
Yeah that's sth I would wonder abt, many famous ones are also committing suicide.

Probably they might be sick of being a slave to elites, hate such a puppet life and tired of everything. They would know that being a part of agenda will cost some sacrifices, it could their life or some dear ones of theirs.

diley

Established
This Korean actor named cha in ha played in a K-drama called "love with flaws" 2019 in which he portrayed a gay character who tried to commit suicide before, he died in real life after the show was done, so I wonder what happened to him:
Cause of death isn't revealed,
Autopsy isn't done
No final msg left.

He was active in insta the previous day(Dec 2) bfr his death(Dec 3). His last post caption, "Everyone be careful-watch out". Seems like he wants to convey a msg to the world n the next day he died. He was a growing one in the industry.
He was also into the mess !

Sth is more suspicious,
Sulli died Oct 2k19
Goo died Nov
Cha inha(this guy) died Dec !
Seriously ?!

Attachments

figure of authority

Established
Cause of death isn't revealed,
Autopsy isn't done
No final msg left.

He was active in insta the previous day(Dec 2) bfr his death(Dec 3). His last post caption, "Everyone be careful-watch out". Seems like he wants to convey a msg to the world n the next day he died. He was a growing one in the industry.
He was also into the mess !

Sth is more suspicious,
Sulli died Oct 2k19
Goo died Nov
Cha inha(this guy) died Dec !
Seriously ?!
Yep same old devil sign!

diley

Established
Finally these love birds r getting married.
P@rk Sh!nhye & Ch0i T@ej00n
Congratulations!
Hope they cherish their mrrg life forever.

I really wonder why these celebs r announcing their pregnant news first n later getting mrrd.
Why don't they juz have intimacy aftr mrrg(not specific abt kcelebs juz talking in general)

Whatever
it's their life n decision.

Attachments

queen82

Star
Congratulations!

I really wonder why these celebs r announcing their pregnant news first n later getting mrrd.
Why don't they juz have intimacy aftr mrrg(not specific abt kcelebs juz talking in general)

Whatever
the wedding picture looks staged, it give me this feeling

figure of authority

Established
Congratulations!

Whatever
Of course they got married it`s the way of the circle in which rich actors only marry rich actresses and not some poor person outside. Question is how long will the marriage last?

diley

Established
Of course they got married it`s the way of the circle in which rich actors only marry rich actresses and not some poor person outside. Question is how long will the marriage last?
Get mrrd within the circle is their mandatory rule.

Yes,u got the point !
How long will their mrrg life would last is really important ?!
Let see !!