K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

figure of authority

Established
Every country has its poor part n yeah even SK have its own.

Al those nibbis around the world should stop fantasizing SK as a huge dreamy land, n move on with their own life productively !!!
Yeah they all think it`s like the K-dramas with rich guy/ poor girl or rich girl/poor guy but like I said before they only marry either a celebrity or a outside the circle rich person, one video by a girl that lives in Korea says that when a foreigner goes there the people show interest in you but as soon as they know you they move on and leave you, yeah that`s the dreamy land.

Aamy

Star
Yeah they all think it`s like the K-dramas with rich guy/ poor girl or rich girl/poor guy but like I said before they only marry either a celebrity or a outside the circle rich person, one video by a girl that lives in Korea says that when a foreigner goes there the people show interest in you but as soon as they know you they move on and leave you, yeah that`s the dreamy land.
Its the problem in all countries. Native men think or are persuaded that, foreigners women are all naives and delusional as fuck. But fortunately, they aren't all stupid and thinking that they can find their famous men.

I know right ! I'm so dead. I know some of my ancient camrades who wanted to leave in Japan just for mangas ( and find a japanesse man) or in Korea to meet their dream Oppa xD they exist. I know. Girls who want their oppa, are like me when i am looking for a legendary pokemon on my 3DS i swear.

There are bad men too in Korea but if you say that, they are able to throw you in the trashcan ! Like really. They will scream at you etc xD

figure of authority

Established
Its the problem in all countries. Native men think or are persuaded that, foreigners women are all naives and delusional as fuck. But fortunately, they aren't all stupid and thinking that they can find their famous men.

I know right ! I'm so dead. I know some of my ancient camrades who wanted to leave in Japan just for mangas ( and find a japanesse man) or in Korea to meet their dream Oppa xD they exist. I know. Girls who want their oppa, are like me when i am looking for a legendary pokemon on my 3DS i swear.

There are bad men too in Korea but if you say that, they are able to throw you in the trashcan ! Like really. They will scream at you etc xD
This is the video that destroys the fantasy of K-dramas even the girl in the video calls them K-dramas ridiculous:

Aamy

Star
This is the video that destroys the fantasy of K-dramas even the girl in the video calls them K-dramas ridiculous:
A lot of vlog women said that they are fucking delusional. But sometimes it happens that foreigners find their oppa xD at least their boyfriend. A lot of people said that if you have the chance to date a korean man, it will be most of the time for fun experinces but they will ending their life with a native. In fact, its the case In France, Japan, Korea, Thailand, England,etc... every country. I don't know if it still the case, but at one time, it was Japan who was considered like that. A lot of girls who were always saying " kawaaaiii" with the little clingy voice, aargh. Atrocious.

diley

Established
How Sk cult/scammers approach ppl especially young women !

Aamy

Star
i know her because sometimes she's a guest on a video from an italian youtuber guy that lives in Korea, she's really good
I started to watch this video several months ago. I never finished it and I don't remember why, but I know i heard the most important things about what she thinks about foreigners who are persuaded that their oppas are real so xD..

People are fools. There are bad men all around the world. Asians got a thing for the kawai thing.

Aamy

Star
1637343735323.png

Kim Young Dae ( he played in the Penthouse as the brother)

1637343892650.png

And this is him, with his co-actress Han Ji Hyun, who played the sister role. Her character in the drama was awful and fucked up, exactly the same as her character brother. People loved their chemistry who could be very ambiguous sometimes in the show. Their characters are toxic AF.

1637344264226.png

1637344445196.png

Aamy

Star
Nevertheless Drama
I watched some extracts to see what is the drama about. I am desesperate. Cliche bad boy again with good girl who doesn't know the world worthself. And they are pushing the bad behaviors and toxiciy in relationship. The guy is a piece of shit and the girl is stupid af. As usual of course

diley

Established
I watched some extracts to see what is the drama about. I am desesperate. Cliche bad boy again with good girl who doesn't know the world worthself. And they are pushing the bad behaviors and toxiciy in relationship. The guy is a piece of shit and the girl is stupid af. As usual of course
When the writers are so lazy to think...
They'll come up with these kinda sick scripts!

Aamy

Star
When the writers are so lazy to think...
They'll come up with these kinda sick scripts!
Yes but they are really brainwashing the youngers. They will think its normal to do this. And then someone shows a picture of the main couple lead doing the cover one eye. I understand better why their scenes are so toxic now. It really gave me the impression that all the actors are in it

e-Enoch

Superstar
Am not into kdrama stuffs that much,lately juz watched few.And I do know that every entertainment industry incorporates sth evil.View attachment 46228
While I was surfing the internet for some dramas,I found out this BlooD series.I haven't watched this one,the plot is abt a doctor who's also vampire.I got freaked out on seeing this cover pic,like seriously is this the way to portray the context of the series ?
That kdrama couple got married and had a nasty divorce a few years after...sad...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I've observed that Kdramas seem to follow certain themes or plots per award season...last year for example, it seemed to be mystery/thriller/violence..

And there was this season of goblins and A.I...