K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
2021 Busan International Film Festival in Sk,celebs who attended it were wearing black colour dress.
I mean literally almost everyone in black dress...??!
Is it kinda dress code or symbol of sth?
Am finding this weird !

Attachments

diley

Established
there's black , white and red in the pictures , all three are simbolic colors ..
Yeah,
these ppl r suspicious!
Sk entertainment is becoming famous than befr...seems like al sk celebs accepted to get sold out n became a part of mess!

sadtruth

Established
K-dramas are now dealing more with evil spirits like their Hollywood counterparts:View attachment 63644
Tbh they always have. There's so many shows about evil spirits or with evil spirits in them...I always assumed it was part of their culture because they seem to be into Shamanism, but I just researched it now and they say it's not popular anymore, so I think the elite are using the to keep people invested in the spirit world. Probably not the same but reminds me of how they rebranded Satanism as the New Age movement for the younger generation. Looks like Kentertainment is using Shamanism to do the same?

Aamy

Star
Do you think "The Penthouse" is the same shit? A friend said to me to watch this kdrama, because the plot is so apparently " so good and the actors are wonderful". I Was like, OK. I will try some episodes. I finally watched the entire first season. Am I the alone to think about symbolism into this kdrama? A lot of things 8s strange for me.

I'm so sorry about my mistakes, and about m'y grammar, I lost a lot of my english, I'm so ashamed. But i would like your opinions. I don't know if I really can considerate this show satanic. Or the actors. I don't know if they know something about this.

diley

Established
Do you think "The Penthouse" is the same shit? A friend said to me to watch this kdrama, because the plot is so apparently " so good and the actors are wonderful". I Was like, OK. I will try some episodes. I finally watched the entire first season. Am I the alone to think about symbolism into this kdrama? A lot of things 8s strange for me.

I'm so sorry about my mistakes, and about m'y grammar, I lost a lot of my english, I'm so ashamed. But i would like your opinions. I don't know if I really can considerate this show satanic. Or the actors. I don't know if they know something about this.
I didn't watch the drama...
I've read it's short review, sure ofcrs that drama is evil. I think it has 3 seasons, donno how ppl r enjoy watching that one ??!
Can u elaborate the theme n symbols so that we'd discuss abt it in detail ?!