K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

Hana nia

Rookie
Donno when SK ppl's obsession with outer beauty is gonna fade. Nd yeah many countries too. It's not ppl's fault but the society. Bcoz of the sick society judgments on outer appearances...many are being mentally harmed by the society pressure nd forced to groom their outer beauty.
Yeah pop/kpop/kdrama(entertainment
industry) plays a major role on causing severe insecurities. Parent's gifting plastic surgery options to their son/daughter (during birthdays or after schl graduation) isn't sth really to be appreciated...they gotto teach their children that inner beauty is the one should be cherished than the outer.
Being obedient to God,kind,genuine,helpful to others,loving others without hate,respecting others nd forgiving others(coz the Almighty has forgiven us)-these should be taught by Parents to their children !!!

Hypnotized. The power of multimedia. We learn mainly through seeing, whatever the media show, tell..

sorry, I always find it difficult to finish my sentences when it comes to these kind of topics.

I'm in my mid thirties and been reading a lot and done lot of research about this agenda since my teenage year. Somehow, I always find it very hard to share with anyone.

diley

Established
I wonder if there is at least one person in the Korean industry who refuses to do these signs?
Yeah there can few ppl
(actors,directrs,producrs n othr tech ppl in the entertainment industry) who aren't into this mess. The thing is those ppl wont be holding that much huge fame n name coz they choose •not to sell their souls n worship Satan. Since they didn't choose the offer by Satan,they aren't shown to the world as great ppl in the industry. They will not be getting much opportunities alike ppl who sold their souls.
But...
the rejected ones by the world for the sake God...will not be rejected by God,for sure they will be rewarded at right time n go to Heaven n...those who chose evil path will be going to hell !!!

diley

Established
Hypnotized. The power of multimedia. We learn mainly through seeing, whatever the media show, tell..

sorry, I always find it difficult to finish my sentences when it comes to these kind of topics.

I'm in my mid thirties and been reading a lot and done lot of research about this agenda since my teenage year. Somehow, I always find it very hard to share with anyone.
Easy, that's alright...
I can understand. When I studied abt this topic, it really shocked me. SK's society n young gen have to change their mind that outer beauty isn't really everything to lead a beautiful life.
Media have to stop pushing sick beauty agenda !

diley

Established
Seems like this man is under mk ultra~
What sorta pose is this??
His mind is controlled by others?!
IMG_20210816_134207.jpg
IMG_20210816_134227.jpg

Wth is this???!
What does this image depicts?
His head(mind) isn't under his control...
he's controlled by his other personality(ies)-
Split personality??
w_feature1.jpg

Mk ultra + vow of silence~
2(1).jpg

Black & White-duality
+ Hidden hand?
IMG_20210816_134036.jpg
IMG_20210816_134016.jpg

Ice cream~
A prostitute?
Biting his tongue...for what?