K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Speaking of K-dramas, anyone seen I N33d Romance 3?
In the second episode, there's a flashback scene where the child version of the male main character tells his female teen unrequited love interest (she's seven years older) while she cleans his wounded hand (he grimaces in pain, but lies that he's not) that he's a man and she mentions how he can be an attractive man if he's honest about his pain , :confused:
How's a child a 'man'? Why doesn't she correct him and tell him that he's boy? Why does a kid care about how attractive someone who's known him since he was born finds him?

God help me if this whole K-drama is just some glorified promotion for paedophilia, pseudo Oedipus Complex of sorts and unintentional grooming ...

TrustNo1

Established
Has anyone checked out Meteor Garden (not exactly a k drama though)?
While a rich guy is falling in love with a normal girl, the creators were also creating this indirect romantic chemistry between the rich guy and one of his male friends.
He was made very feminine looking as well.
60824707-08B2-40E9-939C-1E2D82D86CD9.jpeg
There’s this whole scene where they have to share a bed together, but it had this weird sexual undertone. Other times their faces are so close together like they’re about to kiss. Like wtf? Guess creators want another lust triangle.
F2EBA669-3DE6-41DA-8C90-EA6F9D3FDB79.jpeg
but he’s one of them now
BDBA1F21-4784-4D43-A586-9259BE3922FE.jpegC901C9CE-3C75-4C98-8F12-F72C17281F05.jpegC20C8710-E869-4259-96D5-38516260CAFB.png

swayy000

Star
While a rich guy is falling in love with a normal girl, the creators were also creating this indirect romantic chemistry between the rich guy and one of his male friends.
View attachment 58918
There’s this whole scene where they have to share a bed together, but it had this weird sexual undertone. Other times their faces are so close together like they’re about to kiss. Like wtf? Guess creators want another lust triangle.
View attachment 58919
but he’s one of them now
View attachment 58922View attachment 58923View attachment 58924
Kind of reminds me of the kdrama true beauty. I havent seen it, but ive seen trailers for it and i think there's a "bromance" between the two male characters even though i believe they're pursuing the main girl. I think this is a scene from the show.

Attachments

diley

Established
View attachment 58918
View attachment 58919
but he’s one of them now
Bruh...
BL genre series n movies are becoming a trend in East Asia right now, entertainment industry is literally encouraging lgbtq. Al these nibbis are fantasizing that genre a lot...
Who knows,accidentally or deliberately these nibbis might fall into the lgbtq practice bcoz of the affect on watching lgbtq stuff series/movies

gettingedu

Established
View attachment 58918
View attachment 58919
but he’s one of them now
WHAT my jaw is on the groundddd I was on his Instagram the other day and I was like Dylan could never but wow

TrustNo1

Established
WHAT my jaw is on the groundddd I was on his Instagram the other day and I was like Dylan could never but wow
Yeah it’s a shame, he’s so likeable. In the show you can also see him wearing a jacket that has the classic all seeing eye in the triangle on the backside.
There just something magnetic about these k drama/other Asian stars that just keeps pulling the viewer in. I definitely feel a different energy, like a spell that has everyone obsessed.

swayy000

Star
There just something magnetic about these k drama/other Asian stars that just keeps pulling the viewer in. I definitely feel a different energy, like a spell that has everyone obsessed.
i suggest you stop watching :( its the same thing with kp0p. black magic

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
i suggest you stop watching :( its the same thing with kp0p. black magic
Never got into kpop but I remember my Asian friends in school being really into top bands at the time. I don’t even understand the language so why would I even bother??
The kdramas on the other hand, once you start you can’t stop. When I stop, then I wonder why I even liked it so much.

swayy000

Star
The kdramas on the other hand, once you start you can’t stop. When I stop, then I wonder why I even liked it so much.
i know how you feel lol that was me with kpop. I was big fans of bts and txt and when I stopped listening to them ever since i wondered why i even liked them so much

gettingedu

Established
Although I do have to admit, there are SOME kdramas that are in a special place in my heart but yeah I agree once you stop for a moment and take a second to sorta breathe through it, you wonder why.

Has anyone started an anime Illuminati thread? I'm gonna go look for one and if not, I might start one!
Yess go for it

swayy000

Star
Kind of reminds me of the kdrama true beauty. I havent seen it, but ive seen trailers for it and i think there's a "bromance" between the two male characters even though i believe they're pursuing the main girl. I think this is a scene from the show.
lol ever since i looked up that scene from true beauty "bromance" have been showing up all over my recommended. I think this is a c-drama, the thumbnail caught my attention and i clicked on the video cause i was like what the f*ck is this lmao. LITERALLY 30 seconds in and you see 666 all across the screen. I couldn't stop laughing because they didn't even bother to try lol like if they're gonna do it at least be discrete. But then again just shows they are all part of the agenda

i looked at the comments if anyone else noticed it, it looks like no one mentioned it but i thought these comments were interesting
comments.JPG

TrustNo1

Established
lol ever since i looked up that scene from true beauty "bromance" have been showing up all over my recommended. I think this is a c-drama, the thumbnail caught my attention and i clicked on the video cause i was like what the f*ck is this lmao. LITERALLY 30 seconds in and you see 666 all across the screen. I couldn't stop laughing because they didn't even bother to try lol like if they're gonna do it at least be discrete. But then again just shows they are all part of the agenda

i looked at the comments if anyone else noticed it, it looks like no one mentioned it but i thought these comments were interesting
View attachment 59009
God, they have the 666 with the hand sign as well. The whole package!
I always wonder how these Asian actors feel about doing gay scenes. If they’re uncomfortable but still doing it for the fame.
There is such a strong push for homosexuality from Asian entertainment. But why them specifically? Are they too far away from their culture, making them easier to manipulate?

swayy000

Star
God, they have the 666 with the hand sign as well. The whole package!
I always wonder how these Asian actors feel about doing gay scenes. If they’re uncomfortable but still doing it for the fame.
There is such a strong push for homosexuality from Asian entertainment. But why them specifically? Are they too far away from their culture, making them easier to manipulate?
I wonder the same exact thing, if they ever have shame for what they are doing, slowly corrupting people, especially the youths mind who watch these things :(
And thats a really good question, ive heard korea is very conservative and anti gay and from the comments on that video china they even ban BL which im not surprised, but yet things like this slide? And it seems to me that even though they are conservative as they say i dont think fans and even the public who watch all these dramas and kpop ever speak out on it.... idk :confused: maybe its because s3x sells