K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
Je0n Ye0Been~rising stardom actress aka
Vincenzo's(kdrama starring S0ng J0ngki) love interest

1ba1123aa3adcad09d513498c0b0ecf3.jpg
f6b0a888a46dacff22a23b573b5caa27.jpg

I've seen a video abt her past life,she had been through a tough journey nd made into an actress.
But....
Now seems she chose the bad side for
fame !

diley

Established
IMG_20210601_002657.jpg
Title of this Kdrama~*The sweet blood*
Hm...seriously,
Directors nd writers are really going crazy on choosing the title/theme of the dramas/movies. It's not only abt SK but many countries. Title/outline itself freaking out nd it explains their concealed servings to !llum!nat!.

Are u telling ppl that there are some freaks who drink ppl's blood alike vampire to lead a long life.
Guys cmon everything isn't abt fiction...some are abt real happenings. It's juz directly portrayed on On Screen with the note as fantasy. There's a saying...one can't be fooled only by lies but by telling many lies with mixed some truths.

Here the lies are~they(entertainment industry) say the movies,series,musics nd
shows are based on juz a fantasy or conspiracy stories nd try hard to prove those stuffs aren't real.
Truths are~the fact is that those conspiracy stories are real-they add those stories into their movies nd musics to create essence,inorder to thank Satan for the opportunity to sustain in the market of fame,name nd money. Nd finally they release those movies nd musics to the society by saying it's juz a concept of fantasy. Ppl are covered by fantasy blanket nd remain folly by closing their eyes against the truths.
Ppl's ignorance is gonna cause destruction

Plz don't come nd ask me whether fantasy or scifi stories like batman,flash,ironman,
wonderwoman,avengers etc are real.But there are some scifi movies which contains shocking plots nd can be true in real...

Dark Hole~kdrama related to Zombie apocalypse

Check out vincenzo's year of release~
1478-2021,google's database gives me choke sometimes with their funny mistakes haha...

swayy000

Star
just thought i'd add this, what do you guys think? it looks like they're trying bring in more diversity in kdramas and make it more popular in the west...
will i still watch it? no lol

Last edited:

diley

Established
just thought i'd add this, what do you guys think? it looks like they're trying bring in more diversity in kdramas and make it more popular in the west...
would i still watch it? no lol
Yeah juz for popularity...
They're trying to turn other country ppl's attention towards their drama.

Don't forget k0rean entertainment industry aka kmovies,kdramas nd kpop has become hens which lays golden eggs. Those eggs yield great revenue to their country. SKorea's annual turnover is ** >$1 billion bcoz of kstuffs fame.

Seems like a teen comedy drama,
Nah...such genre drama isn't ma choice of preference.
I think it'd be boring to watch :p