K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
Kim Yoo Jung, another one for the eye:View attachment 55486
I really wonder why these young girls/boys choose acting as their career. I mean choosing acting as a career isn't wrong but choosing the satanic way to get more name/fame/money is considered as wrong(according to me). They sell out their souls nd showing off their body(nd prostitution for movie chances) juz for money....???!
Not mentioning only SK but every countries.
Instead why can't they focus on any other talents,develop skills on specific talent,apply those skills on career oriented factors nd live a dynamic happy passionate life !

Last edited:

diley

Established
Donno when SK ppl's obsession with outer beauty is gonna fade. Nd yeah many countries too. It's not ppl's fault but the society. Bcoz of the sick society judgments on outer appearances...many are being mentally harmed by the society pressure nd forced to groom their outer beauty.
Yeah pop/kpop/kdrama(entertainment
industry) plays a major role on causing severe insecurities. Parent's gifting plastic surgery options to their son/daughter (during birthdays or after schl graduation) isn't sth really to be appreciated...they gotto teach their children that inner beauty is the one should be cherished than the outer.
Being obedient to God,kind,genuine,helpful to others,loving others without hate,respecting others nd forgiving others(coz the Almighty has forgiven us)-these should be taught by Parents to their children !!!

queen82

Star
I really wonder why these young girls/boys choose acting as their career. I mean choosing acting as a career isn't wrong but choosing the satanic way to get more name/fame/money is considered as wrong(according to me). They sell out their souls nd showing off their body(nd prostitution for movie chances) juz for money....???!
Instead why can't they focus on any other talents,develope skills on specific talent,apply those skills on career oriented factors nd live a dynamic happy passionate life !
it seems that talent is not enough to have success in that world...

figure of authority

Established
Instead why can't they focus on any other talents,develop skills on specific talent,apply those skills on career oriented factors nd live a dynamic happy passionate life !
From what I seen from a video on South Korea on Youtube the young there are having a hard time finding jobs plus getting into top colleges, many want to leave South Korea for other countries like the US, Australia, New Zealand, ETC....... Those that go into show business must use the saying "Desperate times need Desperate Measures".

Maes17

Superstar
Probably cause they are promised instant success. When the contracts are in front of you and all you see is the $$$. It’s easy to give in to that temptation and feel of the potential possibilities.

I can sit here in the coziness of my house typing on a conspiracy forum and say I wouldn’t do it. But if that type of money was offered, I’d be hard pressed to say no.

diley

Established
From what I seen from a video on South Korea on Youtube the young there are having a hard time finding jobs plus getting into top colleges, many want to leave South Korea for other countries like the US, Australia, New Zealand, ETC....... Those that go into show business must use the saying "Desperate times need Desperate Measures".
Yeah I've seen those video on YT. Youngsters there are under pressure coz of education system(alike India,China nd many Asian countries). SK Clg students/working ppl consider kpop/kdrama as kids/teens stuffs. Entertainment Industry runs for money flow to the respective company/artist/country,not for education purpose. Only few dream of becoming a kpop artist or an actor/actress nd the sad is when they fail to sustain their market in the industry(there are 100s of kpop bands every yr which disband soon even bfr getting popular bcoz of lack of promotions,some fail to adjust with higher ups,not intended to make deals with satan)...some leave the industry nd continue their life as a normal person while others choose wrong way(prostitution,more dealings with Satan in return of name/money). Only negligible no of ppl succeed in the industry nd some choosing satanic way...

diley

Established
Probably cause they are promised instant success. When the contracts are in front of you and all you see is the $$$. It’s easy to give in to that temptation and feel of the potential possibilities.

I can sit here in the coziness of my house typing on a conspiracy forum and say I wouldn’t do it. But if that type of money was offered, I’d be hard pressed to say no.
Conscious of being God's child is really matters while confrontation of temptation. It's upto that person whether to avoid the temptation or to react nd move forward to do sin(s) by choosing satanic way.I don't think so this matter is being an unwitting subject among actors in the industry. They choose it willingly,continue living their life by joining hands with devil nd finally gonna end up in hell !

Maes17

Superstar
Conscious of being God's child is really matters while confrontation of temptation. It's upto that person whether to avoid the temptation or to react nd move forward to do sin(s) by choosing satanic way.I don't think so this matter is being an unwitting subject among actors in the industry. They choose it willingly,continue living their life by joining hands with devil nd finally gonna end up in hell !
I agree. Resisting temptation is a trait I feel we all can improve on. I admit, I sometimes have those weaknesses despite what I deem a calm head on my shoulders.

What many see as suffering perhaps is God’s way of wanting us to grow to be closer to him.

diley

Established
I agree. Resisting temptation is a trait I feel we all can improve on. I admit, I sometimes have those weaknesses despite what I deem a calm head on my shoulders.

What many see as suffering perhaps is God’s way of wanting us to grow to be closer to him.
Dealing with temptations is kinda hard but with God's armor on us we can battle nd overcome. Everyone have weaknessess but by God's strength,grace nd protection we can overcome it.

Temptations~
•But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust.
James 1:14

•Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8

•For the desire of the flesh is against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, in order to keep you from doing whatever you want.
Galatians 5:17

•For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.
1 John 2:16

•No one is to say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone.
James 1:13

Ways to overcome temptations nd the eternal life~
•Pray without ceasing,
1 Thessalonians 5:17

•Submit therefore to God. But resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

•Keep watching and praying, so that you do not come into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
Matthew 26:41

•For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.
Hebrews 2:18

•But godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment. For we have brought nothing into the world, so we cannot take anything out of it, either. If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content. But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap, and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and for which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Timothy 6:6‭-‬12

•Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
Ephesians 6:11

• Consider it all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2‭-‬4

•Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
James 1:12