K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

Realtimes

Rookie
Hey, so I have question. I’m going to school to study animation and I was wondering if there was way a way to work in the entertainment industry without doing or showing satanic things? I’m a christian and an artist
Without doing satanic things? Yes. But they'll make it extremely hard for you to go anywhere with your talents without their help.

diley

Established
Hey, so I have question. I’m going to school to study animation and I was wondering if there was way a way to work in the entertainment industry without doing or showing satanic things? I’m a christian and an artist
Ask God abt his plans for U. He will definitely guide U...
I recommend U(nd everyone who are working) to watch this video...

Best wishes for Ur career from my side!

Screenshot_2021_0325_220126.jpg
IMG_20210325_221936.jpg

diley

Established
IMG_20210409_180539.jpg
IMG_20210409_180553.jpg

Sry if it's kinda off topic...
I juz wanna know Ur opinions abt trans(actors or actresses) existence in kdrama/kmovie industry. Sometimes some celebs(not all) kinda give trans vibes. One of the sus is this woman(pic above),she's married nd have 2 kids but.....

diley

Established
Vincenzo Cassano aka SjK
Bathtub - sacrifice
20210411_015550.jpg
Apple - forbidden fruit
20210411_015554.jpg
20210411_015557.jpg
Like seriously...
Why are they emphasising the fruit that much?
Is that really mean he ate the fruit which is forbidden nd entered into sinful satanic realm for money,name,fame etc.Not a surprise that he's one of the top actor in SK.

Love Life

Rookie
Vincenzo Cassano aka SjK
Bathtub - sacrifice
View attachment 54204
Apple - forbidden fruit
View attachment 54203
View attachment 54202
Like seriously...
Why are they emphasising the fruit that much?
Is that really mean he ate the fruit which is forbidden nd entered into sinful satanic realm for money,name,fame etc.Not a surprise that he's one of the top actor in SK.
They show they love to taste evil openly, what else? They show their obedience everywhere.

Love Life

Rookie
That's true nd sick. Ppl think that those celebs are innocent nd sweet juz by seeing them on screen but their true faces are behind the screen which is alwys concealed. Wish that many ppl should come to know the truth soon !
There symbolisms are repeated enough to be questioned why those are showed everywhere, thats not even subtle to overlook. I mean one eye symbol, apple, reference of eve and adam, blasphemy and more are showed directly, then why not to question the purpose of it? Viewers are blind to overlook for temporary pleasure, but at the end of the day they are fooling themselves and rising corrupted celebrities money and confidence high and high.

diley

Established
There symbolisms are repeated enough to be questioned why those are showed everywhere, thats not even subtle to overlook. I mean one eye symbol, apple, reference of eve and adam, blasphemy and more are showed directly, then why not to question the purpose of it? Viewers are blind to overlook for temporary pleasure, but at the end of the day they are fooling themselves and rising corrupted celebrities money and confidence high and high.
Ignorance of ppl=more mind controlling of innocent ones=more deceptions=more money nd popularity for celebs——>Satan's plan

queen82

Star
That's true nd sick. Ppl think that those celebs are innocent nd sweet juz by seeing them on screen but their true faces are behind the screen which is alwys concealed. Wish that many ppl should come to know the truth soon !
they have good and bad sides like everyone , nobody is an angel