K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established

Realtimes

Rookie
Zombie related plot is becoming a trend. This makes me to worry alot...
With the two actors I posted, the one on the left played in the recent show Zombie Detective before the dye job.
Idk what all this zombie stuff is leading too other than more pandemics.

figure of authority

Established
THAT^ is a question that you should ask the photographer that is telling these Kdrama celebrities to throw up [occult] hand signals without tell them the meaning OR the energy each of those signals/symbols generates.
I`m to the point that I believe all those actors/actresses know what those hand symbols mean .

diley

Established
With the two actors I posted, the one on the left played in the recent show Zombie Detective before the dye job.
Idk what all this zombie stuff is leading too other than more pandemics.
Yeah I've watched few episodes of ZD. Those kinda dramas and movies script writers mind(the way they create the plot and scenes) gives me chills !
More vIruses more p@ndemics,
Sick...

diley

Established
Increase of Netflix production movies/series in a country=more competition among the actors/actresses/directors/tech team=causes high sell outs of celebs=more symbolism=increases mobile addiction (could be due to spells too)=>N3w agEnd@?!IMG_20210306_234547.jpg

sadtruth

Established
Has anyone been watching Vincenzo?
They reveal alot of truths about how pharma companies work. There was one episode where they were talking about selling a drug as a painkiller when it's actually a narcotic to get people addicted to painkillers. They say it's what happens in the States like they're they're a pure and innocent country

There was also some covid jokes and references to conspiracies. I find it interesting that they've released a show about a drug and pharma company when the covid vaccine is being rolled out. It seems like they want people to think they're safety is cared for, and they'd never let something so evil and corrupt happen. Go take the covid jab because there's no such corruption in Korea. So much brainwashing.

TonyVanDam

Established
I`m to the point that I believe all those actors/actresses know what those hand symbols mean .
The moment that Rhianna was being labelled as an "Illuminati Princess" and she did not publicly object to what was intended to be an inside joke, then I knew that everything [Neo-]Illuminati has become a fashion statement and no longer anything to fear.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
true beauty.jpg
a scene from true beauty. Dont know how they managed to make woman putting lipstick on a man seem "romantic"...
plus i think their pusing other agendas judging from some scenes i saw, i havent seen the drama yet

also the poster in the back for the karaoke scene are devil hornstrue beauty 2.JPG

Last edited:

diley

Established
View attachment 53277
a scene from true beauty. Dont know how they managed to make woman putting lipstick on a man seem "romantic"...
plus i think their pusing other agendas judging from some scenes i saw, i havent seen the drama yet

also the poster in the back for the karaoke scene are devil hornsView attachment 53278
Thats not romantic...thats cringe!
I really donno how could ppl watch those dramas and say,"thats chooo cute,sweet,romantic blah blah..."
School dramas are literally sick,students in those dramas does everything but not studying. We all know that SouthK has the toughest education system,these directors fails to show the real face of Sk's education but juz sugar coating the scenes in a cringe way to draw ppl's attention to watch their cliche dramas.

They gotto stop pushing flower boy agendas!

meow12

I think it's pretty simple to understand, it doesn't matter of what country the entertainment media is, if it reaches a considerable number of people, then it will be used for propaganda purposes. Actors are just most of the time, pretty faces with average intelligence (or dummies). But, people are attracted to beautiful people, so that's why they use them, to project their symbols as something cool. Some of them may know, but the majority just are told what to show and say, that's it.

Entertainment media is a weapon, and it's used to carefully introduce ideas, concepts or things into the brain.
Hey, so I have question. I’m going to school to study animation and I was wondering if there was way a way to work in the entertainment industry without doing or showing satanic things? I’m a christian and an artist