K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

figure of authority

Established
There's alot of pedos/child trafficking in Hollywood, I wonder how many of these actors/actresses in korea are involved in this satanic garbage. Sometimes they aren't as blatant as the celebs in America so it can be hard to tell.
Who knows but still the symbols keep coming up in korea too, one never knows if they are copying america to look cool or flashing their allegiance .

Realtimes

Rookie
Who knows but still the symbols keep coming up in korea too, one never knows if they are copying america to look cool or flashing their allegiance .
If they were the industry for a while then most likely the latter. The symbolism and themes in their shows and music is proof that it's been corrupted by Satanism. it's not too far fetched that it's similar to america where the actors who play in the entertainment are aware of what's going on and will agree (Some are forced) to it if it means more fame/money.

Realtimes

Rookie
Hello! Should I completely stop watching Kdramas or I can still watch some of them as long as the storyline does not have satanic influence in it? Thank you so much!
From my experience, either they're all trashy or just a waste of time (idle). There are no Christian kdramas. Anytime they mention anything close to Christianity, it's always in a blasphemous way. Even the simple cute ones like romcoms will plant seeds of lust in the mind (I started developing too many sexual thoughts/fantasies when I watched a bunch of them)
The biggest problem I noticed with the entertainment industry in general, is that God doesn't exist in these stories.
When I watched itaewon class, subconsciously I kept asking myself while watching "Where's God?" "How does God fit into this?" and when I finished I felt spiritually empty. Even till then I still struggle getting rid thoughts of my favorite actors out of my mind. I had a serious attachment to this stuff. It's just another form of witchcraft plastered on tv. I would drop them completely.

Last edited:

diley

Established
Hello! Should I completely stop watching Kdramas or I can still watch some of them as long as the storyline does not have satanic influence in it? Thank you so much!
It's simply no !!!
All the traps for mind distractions starts from "what if I watch sth which isn't evil".Watching TV,movies,series and shows(which are not evil) will kinda end with catalyst cycle(we may think that those stuffs aren't evil so it'll not affect our lives in
anyway but those stuffs will eventually kindle the pleasure to watch more and more).Thats basically the reaction of brain and yeah that's the plan of satan to distant us from spiritual life.Without our knowledge we would tend to develope fantasies,leading to binge watch more,explore abt actors/actress and meanwhile we do lose our precious time.Don't let those stuffs to control your thoughts.

This is different when you watch sth related to sacred and useful stuffs.

I'm not an one who usually watch series or movies much.I watched kdramas coz of boredom in this pandemic.I literally binge watched many dramas in this period.Those stuffs were going all around my mind everytime.It consumed my time.I couldn't help abt it.I prayed to God.Right now,online classes are going on so I don't have much time to watch it.Now I've realized that how much I had spent my time on sth which isn't useful to me in anyway.It took me away from God :( and my spiritual life was deviated.
Thank God,I've realized it now.Trying my best to come out of it !

Last edited:

figure of authority

Established
If they were the industry for a while then most likely the latter. The symbolism and themes in their shows and music is proof that it's been corrupted by Satanism. it's not too far fetched that it's similar to america where the actors who play in the entertainment are aware of what's going on and will agree (Some are forced) to it if it means more fame/money.
Have you seen how many sites on the internet ,Facebook, twitter, etc... have fan pages dedicated to these gods on earth? The fans make up pages for these celebrities be at Hollywood or other countries and do you think they care about the fan? The day the people wake up the celebrities will panic.

Realtimes

Rookie
Have you seen how many sites on the internet ,Facebook, twitter, etc... have fan pages dedicated to these gods on earth? The fans make up pages for these celebrities be at Hollywood or other countries and do you think they care about the fan? The day the people wake up the celebrities will panic.
I've seen countless. And I agree, these celebs don't care about their fans. They're apart of a system that promotes people to idolize them and watch them perform in a satanic media created specially to waste your time and drag you to hell.
Even the fans themselves don't care for the celebs they idolatrize. They don't view them as human beings. Any action that breaks that "perfected" image of their favorite actor/actress and these "fans" will throw them away in the blink of an eye. They'll just move on to the next popular person. People in the fandom see them as bots for their own entertainment purposes. it's evils on both sides.

That brings me to another point. Avoid the kdrama community like the plague. Just like other online communities revolving around entertainment, there's alot of mentality ill/insecure people that inhabit that fandom. Unfortunately, I became one of them after being involved in it for so long. Like America, this industry is casting spells on people and keeping them trapped and restless. Over the years, as the dramas became more satanic so have the fans who follow it. So much idolatry, vanity, over flattery, narcissism, evil uses of the tongue/criticism and immature arguments over celebs and dramas themselves (ex. Neitizenbuzz, koalasplayground, dramabeans are cesspools) Stay away for spiritual safety.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
I think it's pretty simple to understand, it doesn't matter of what country the entertainment media is, if it reaches a considerable number of people, then it will be used for propaganda purposes. Actors are just most of the time, pretty faces with average intelligence (or dummies). But, people are attracted to beautiful people, so that's why they use them, to project their symbols as something cool. Some of them may know, but the majority just are told what to show and say, that's it.

Entertainment media is a weapon, and it's used to carefully introduce ideas, concepts or things into the brain.

figure of authority

Established
I think it's pretty simple to understand, it doesn't matter of what country the entertainment media is, if it reaches a considerable number of people, then it will be used for propaganda purposes. Actors are just most of the time, pretty faces with average intelligence (or dummies). But, people are attracted to beautiful people, so that's why they use them, to project their symbols as something cool. Some of them may know, but the majority just are told what to show and say, that's it.

Entertainment media is a weapon, and it's used to carefully introduce ideas, concepts or things into the brain.
And the actors/actresses never marry outside their circle just like in Hollywood , South Korea, England etc.... And when they do marry outside of the circle it`s to a rich person, the poor people are out, Anybody notice there is never a drama with ugly people in it?

Realtimes

Rookie
And the actors/actresses never marry outside their circle just like in Hollywood , South Korea, England etc.... And when they do marry outside of the circle it`s to a rich person, the poor people are out, Anybody notice there is never a drama with ugly people in it?
There are but they're usually side characters. Anytime an actor/actress gets a lead role (specifically in SK) and they don't fit SK's beauty standards, the audience tend to comment that they're too ugly to be lead.

diley

Established
That's true,ppl who become famous after entering into entertainment industry will either break up with bf/gf(in relationship before getting famous) or they will try to manage their relationship(this case happens rarely) and it's different when they don't have bf/gf.Celebrities getting married to common avg ppl is ofcrs very rare. And there do exist some exceptional celebrities who got married to their bf/gf who's not a celebrity.

I really don't know how some of the actresses are alwys falling in love(or married) with a richest buissness man(but not a common man who used to live a non celebrity life).

The storyline abt a rich boy falls in love with a poor girl will alwys remains as a cliche for eternal.I don't know whether this cliche turns true in parallel universe.

Even less attractive ppl can turn out as more attractive when they wear makeup.This is kinda applicable to every actors and actresses.Makeup changes everything.I found certain SK celebs lil unattractive(without makeup) irrespective to their personality.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Celebrities getting married to common avg ppl is ofcrs very rare. And there do exist some exceptional celebrities who got married to their bf/gf who's not a celebrity.

I really don't know how some of the actresses are alwys falling in love(or married) with a richest buissness man(but not a common man who used to live a non celebrity life).
This is for biological reasons. Women tend to want to find a partner with higher status than them. If, for example, a woman has a university degree, wants a man with similar level of education (or someone who is able to provide). That's it. Exceptions exists, but the rule is that.
Anybody notice there is never a drama with ugly people in it?
Ofc. Dramas are made to evade reality. They sell fantasies, that's what they're for.

diley

Established
Wanna say that not everyone you see in on-screen who plays the cute/innocent/sweet/heroic roles are all really the same in real life as they're portrayed in the screens.
This guy is disgusting,
Am really feeling sorry for the victim(s) !

Anonymous User

Established
Wanna say that not everyone you see in on-screen who plays the cute/innocent/sweet/heroic roles are all really the same in real life as they're portrayed in the screens.
This guy is disgusting,
Am really feeling sorry for the victim(s) !
This shows me there are more people in the industry like him...

Realtimes

Rookie
Two actors known for getting piss poor projects randomly dye their hair blonde after disappearing from media for a while.
Alot of celebs in hollywood tend to dye their hair blonde after their either been reprogrammed or they agreed to sell out/sacrifice for more fame.
I thought it was suspicious considering I use to follow these two. And they have never had these hair colors before. Alot of the top actors (a list) have done it and we all know what they had to do to stay afloat for fame.

Attachments

Last edited:

diley

Established
THAT^ is a question that you should ask the photographer that is telling these Kdrama celebrities to throw up [occult] hand signals without tell them the meaning OR the energy each of those signals/symbols generates.
Yeah I was thinking the same.Are those actors really aware of those symbolic pose stuffs....?!

diley

Established
Two actors known for getting piss poor projects randomly dye their hair blonde after disappearing from media for a while.
Alot of celebs in hollywood tend to die their hair blonde after their either been reprogrammed or they agreed to sell out/sacrifice for more fame.
I thought it was suspicious considering I use to follow these two. And they have never had these hair colors before. Alot of the top actors (a list) have done it and we all know what they had to do to stay afloat for fame.
Is the first one...who acted in *Signal kdrama as the ML?