K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

The Sojourner

Established
His desire for money and fame, made him like this. Only God can save him
The love of money is the root of all kinds of evils.

It corrupts those who make it their love, because at some point they will be tempted to compromise on their principles, in order to lead them down a dark path.

I was once told, don't worry about money.. it's a just byproduct of everything.

I believed it then, but now I can say that I know the advice given to me at that time, was really true.

It's better to think about what you really want to do with your life, and to then start to follow your dreams. In the end, that brings way more happiness and joy than any amount of money ever could, and you will find that you will have enough of it for what you need.

Last edited:

diley

Established
The love of money is the root of all kinds of evils.

It corrupts those who make it their love, because at some point they will be tempted to compromise on their principles, in order to lead them down a dark path.

I was once told, don't worry about money.. it's a just byproduct of everything.

I believed it then, but now I can say that I know the advice given to me at that time, was really true.

It's better to think about what you really want to do with your life, and to then start to follow your dreams. In the end, that brings way more happiness and joy than any amount of money ever could, and you will find that you will have enough of it for what you need.
True...

These celebs always celebrate money and fame, finally being ultimate servant of devil. Either in the end they die as a sacrifice for devil on signing covenant or die out of mental breakdown or going hell.

RecievingA

Veteran
Cheng Xiao. Formerly of the K-Pop group WJSN. She left the group to become a popular actress in China. How do her photoshoots look?

118788680_804390967000951_4785339911383345092_n.jpg

118916503_804390950334286_3086611522707283276_n.jpg

636ba5ably1ggagpuiwhej20u014ne83.jpeg

EONLBwGUYAAPopI.jpg

Remember, people just don't 'become' famous.

happening.jpg

diley

Established
got cast on the street ? i have some doubt about that :

This is really suspicious,
Approached by a random stranger on streets for movie chance, then boom !
Invitation to become popular and rich in exchange of selling their soul to devil !!!

minnie82

Superstar
This is really suspicious,
Approached by a random stranger on streets for movie chance, then boom !
Invitation to become popular and rich in exchange of selling their soul to devil !!!
Yes it happen with models too, I heard the story of Giselle Bundchen that was discovered in a center mall, others in the streets etc, that sound fishy..

diley

Established
Yes it happen with models too, I heard the story of Giselle Bundchen that was discovered in a center mall, others in the streets etc, that sound fishy..
Thats their way to loot people's lives for worshipping devil. I don't think these celebs r being forced to sign the agreement, it's the choice which is put in front of em to choose. Either the truth the light or the lie the dankness. Truth is always a struggle journey but in the end it's eternal heaven, whereas lie is always comfy journey but in the end it's eternal hell. These celebs choose evil willingly by making a covenant with devil and serve him for rest of life. Also they're trying to destroy their fans by lies. Hope many stop being ignorant abt this and get to know the truth !

minnie82

Superstar
Thats their way to loot people's lives for worshipping devil. I don't think these celebs r being forced to sign the agreement, it's the choice which is put in front of em to choose. Either the truth the light or the lie the dankness. Truth is always a struggle journey but in the end it's eternal heaven, whereas lie is always comfy journey but in the end it's eternal hell. These celebs choose evil willingly by making a covenant with devil and serve him for rest of life. Also they're trying to destroy their fans by lies. Hope many stop being ignorant abt this and get to know the truth !
yes the only ones that could be forced were the ones that they were sold by their parents to the industry , but as adults they have the choice to leave the industry or not, some of them decide to remain

diley

Established
yes the only ones that could be forced were the ones that they were sold by their parents to the industry , but as adults they have the choice to leave the industry or not, some of them decide to remain
True, some parents does these evil things to their own children. Mom and dad will be the handlers of their kids

Their desire for fame and money is so strong that's why they remain and worship evil by selling their soul and body