K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
What do u think abt these two ?!
He's an actor S0ng j00ngki and she's a british actress. Everything abt these two are so sudden and sus to public views. He's a divorcee (ex wife Sk actress S0ng hy ky0, both were like literal love birds but divorced) and he met this woman 5 months later after being divorced. Dated, having baby now married. He's deep into the mess, donno abt her...Is this coincidence or sth ?!
Is he moving to next level of higher up position so he married this british woman ??!

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
What do u think abt these two ?!
He's an actor S0ng j00ngki and she's a british actress. Everything abt these two are so sudden and sus to public views. He's a divorcee (ex wife Sk actress S0ng hy ky0, both were like literal love birds but divorced) and he met this woman 5 months later after being divorced. Dated, having baby now married. He's deep into the mess, donno abt her...Is this coincidence or sth ?!
Is he moving to next level of higher up position so he married this british woman ??!
Seems like the Korean fans are very curious about the British woman's background...particularly because of the "rumor" that she already has a child before meeting Joongki... I guess many of his fans aren't ready yet for his "new relationship..."

lilyofthevalleys

Established
There is something off with her but I can't figure it out . This is from Lëë Jiäh's new drama. Too much plastic surgery and they always put filters on her to the point she almost looks like cgi or wearing a mask. Sometimes I wonder if this is a real person or a face projected onto body doubles.

If you ever watch penthouse you can see how I mean.

Born into a elite family, was in a relationship then married to sëo taji when still a teenager.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
There is something off with her but I can't figure it out . This is from Lëë Jiäh's new drama. Too much plastic surgery and they always put filters on her to the point she almost looks like cgi. Sometimes I wonder if this is a real person or a face projected onto body doubles.

Born into a elite family, was in a relationship then married to sëo taji when still a teenager.
yes she looks unreal

diley

Established
Seems like the Korean fans are very curious about the British woman's background...particularly because of the "rumor" that she already has a child before meeting Joongki... I guess many of his fans aren't ready yet for his "new relationship..."
These celebs bags lot of unknown surprises for fans,be elusive when it comes to false rumors and ultimately opening up with unexpected reality. We already know how knetz react when it comes to defend or offend celebs. Hm yeah his fans aren't ready to accept but at the end of the day it's his own life...
Really wondered,recently many k-actors announce their marriage when being pregnant alread for months. Felt like they're normalizing that having intimacy and getting pregnant are completely alright before marriage.

diley

Established
There is something off with her but I can't figure it out . This is from Lëë Jiäh's new drama. Too much plastic surgery and they always put filters on her to the point she almost looks like cgi or wearing a mask. Sometimes I wonder if this is a real person or a face projected onto body doubles.

Botox and filler can make such expression less faces. I find some of the k-actresses(others also) are expression less while acting, same face reaction for all the scenes. Hard to differentiate on what basis the scenes are moving. Its bcoz of all the cosmetic procedures which they had undergone. It resist the natural stimulus of face muscles and gives a plastic frame of outer appreance

Beautiful

Star
Did you guys watch gl@ry . It has hell of symbols. In s2 a character named sar@ will take drugs in one room of church and there will Adam Eve and snake painting in wall. She will hallucinate that snake is moving and it takes a form a man in series and she will be seen giving bj to that man. So indirectly she is giving to demon snake. Eww disgusting. I was really shocked seeing it. This series also has nudity

Actress said snake was real in a interview

Last edited:

diley

Established
Did you guys watch gl@ry . It has hell of symbols. In s2 a character named sar@ will take drugs in one room of church and there will Adam Eve and snake painting in wall. She will hallucinate that snake is moving and it takes a form a man in series and she will be seen giving bj to that man. So indirectly she is giving to demon snake. Eww disgusting. I was really shocked seeing it. This series also has nudity

Actress said snake was real in a interview
I saw some of the story reviews of the show. Seems like the drama is abt bullying, revenge, cussing, betrayal and nudity. And it hits top on n€tfl!x shows !

diley

Established
Extra0rdin@ry @tt0rney W00 fame actress P@rk Eunb!n~
Nobody is an exemption...
Screenshot_20230319-151843.jpg
Screenshot_20230319-171036.jpg
Screenshot_20230319-171411.jpg
Screenshot_20230319-171512.jpg
Plant - sun
Flower - sun, purity, creative
Wondering what's the meaning of rabbit/bunny, have seen celebs posing with r@bbit(dolls); any particular meaning for it ?