K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Anyone notice how a huge amount of kdramas lately have been tarnishing the image of marriage as a whole for youth and making it all negative and pointless while indirectly incouraging promiscuity and divorce? It’s getting clear what kind of agenda is up

Mr.Fishnet

Established
K!m s00 HyuN-top actor(no 1 highest paid)in SK
View attachment 54969
Pic from his movie real-
View attachment 54968

While surfing the internet I come to know abt this movie,I didn't watch yet. In this,Sulli is the female lead nd guess what she'll be dead in the end. I watched that scene(sulli dying)in YT,it was so disturbing...

She'll be lying in the bathtub(refers sacrifice). Is it kinda pre-determined abt her death?
I always wasn’t comfortable with this actor and as for sulli it’s obvious she was a sacrifice just like jonghyun

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Most conservative countries in the world~
Wondering why SK really known as conservative ?
Because compared to the sad state of the us, the us alone made Korea look conservative with where it’s reached :D

Mr.Fishnet

Established

Mr.Fishnet

Established
The Bible mentions tattoos just once, at Leviticus 19:28, which says: “You must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” God gave this command to the nation of Israel, thus setting them apart from the neighboring peoples who marked their skin with the names or symbols of their gods.
Just found out tattoos are prohibited for Christians too

diley

Established
What you said in the beginning reminds of words from the Quran verse , are you Muslim perhaps? It’s astonishing actually to find non-Muslims who also see the truth as it is and know evil from good and don’t triviliaze sins or view people who abstain from them as “extremists” and that it’s a bad thing and an empty life like the media likes to portray when in fact it’s the opposite :)

﴿ ۞ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَا تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَٰتِ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِۚ وَمَن يَتَّبِعۡ خُطُوَٰتِ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ فَإِنَّهُۥ يَأۡمُرُ بِٱلۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَٱلۡمُنكَرِۚ
O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha' [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)].

O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins
immorality and wrongdoing.
Hii !!!
Plz to know you !!
Btw I'm a Christian from India :)
‭‭
‭‭Ecclesiastes 1:2,14
[2] “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher, “Vanity of vanities! All is vanity.”
[14] I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind.

It took a lot of time for me to understand this. Praying that everyone fight against the principalities, rulers of darkness and win the battle !!!

diley

Established
Anyone notice how a huge amount of kdramas lately have been tarnishing the image of marriage as a whole for youth and making it all negative and pointless while indirectly incouraging promiscuity and divorce? It’s getting clear what kind of agenda is up
Yeah I did noticed it!
Illicit affairs,s*x,nud!ty, Z00mb!es, etc are also the genres they promote!
+ Netflix