Justin Bieber Transforms Into Lizard??

bbsion

Established
You mean "old" like the very same theory you have just written? (Right... yes, that's what I mean...you got me... ) The idea that this reptilian thing is just a way to discredit real conspiracies has been around for at least 15-20 years. Icke has been ridiculed on TV ever since the early 90's (rightfully so). Saying there is no such thing as a reptilian alien is a bold and unwise move. To a lot of people, there is no Illuminati or any global conspiracy either, so to them a lot of individuals on this board have gone too far down the wrong rabbit hole as well. Most stop at corporations being largely evil/selfish and politicians should not be trusted. Captains Obvious. Everything is relative to something else.

You can never go far enough into the rabbit hole, as it will take you places you never even imagined before and totally change the way you view things. But I agree that it might be counter-productive to talk about aliens since we can't see them, most people anyway. OTOH, talking about Freemasons or the Illuminati or PizzaGate is also counter-productive, since 99% of freemasons are harmless, the Illuminati is a nebulous term and we don't really know who is a member, and PizzaGate, don't get me started. PizzaGate is probably the most ridiculous theory on this board, believing that wanting "pizza" = wanting to have sex with young boys. Without any proof at all. Now THAT would be a way to discredit real child abuse and exploitation that goes on in the world, often secretly. But countless republicans believe it because it involves democrats. Not because there is evidence.
Perhaps I should rephrase what I said. Lizard people and reptilian aliens do not exist in reality. They most certainly do exist in delusions. I would interject some religious beliefs here but, having read your other posts, would do me no good.

One could argue that my statements are based on those religious beliefs and therefore are discredited. One would be wrong. :).

I don't know what to believe fully with Pizza Gate... but it's more believable than lizard people. With Illuminati, Freemasons, and other related subjects on "conspiracy theories" they are a lot more credible. They all have to do with fallible human beings attempting to get more power. They get more power by making you believe in lizard people and by making the masses reject all of it.

It's difficult to know the truth with every "theory" out there, I get it. But, you definitely can go too far down the wrong rabbit hole. It will take you places and will make you view things differently. It will make you see lizard people... in your head.

mecca

Superstar
Lizard people and reptilian aliens do not exist in reality.
There sure is no evidence for reptilian people's existence. That's why it's a conspiracy theory and not a known fact. Aliens could exist but we just haven't found any yet. It's highly likely that life does exist outside of our planet but we don't know what that life would look like... it could be anything.

bbsion

Established
There sure is no evidence for reptilian people's existence. That's why it's a conspiracy theory and not a known fact. Aliens could exist but we just haven't found any yet. It's highly likely that life does exist outside of our planet but we don't know what that life would look like... it could be anything.
I know there is life outside our planet. I don't refute that at all. The "alien" life on other planets are human. They look like us. Greys and reptillians... etc... they don't exist in reality. Dont get me wrong, I love to watch Star Wars and what not... but it's truly science fiction.

Any society advanced enough for interstellar travel has long ago destroyed itself.

That is the direction we are approaching.

mecca

Superstar
The "alien" life on other planets are human. They look like us.
How do you know that though? They definitely would not be human, that would mean they are the same species as us, which wouldn't make sense because we evolved separately in two different environments. And no one knows what aliens look like... they really could look like anything. Who knows if aliens will even be carbon based life forms.

deepfakestate

Rookie
Ahh the reptilian agenda, the deepest, darkest part of the conspiracy world where very few will openly admit to believing in it.

Religion and science aside, I like to look at it like this.

If "life" as we know it can only occur on a planet like ours (unlikely) and lets say for arguments sake that a planet like earth only comes along once every 100 thousand, 1 million or even 10 million planets...fine. Like winning the astronomical lottery I suppose but the big difference is...

If the universe is infinite (8) then...surely saying the probability of "life" bearing planet is very low, well is kind of redundant then? If time and space is so vast that it doesn't obey our understanding of a beginning and an end...then asking each other if aliens exist seems silly, because by default, if something cannot end, then probability goes out the window?

I think most people can admit that aliens exist from a mathematical/probability point of view, but what they cannot/will not admit is that they are among us. That's the big separation line.

deepfakestate

Rookie
Bigelow already told everybody what's up....
Good point, but honestly I tell people all the time that there are millionaires and billionaires who are taking this UFO "nonsense" very seriously and spending some serious money in order to observe and document the phenomenon. I don't think the masses are going to accept any of this whilst major news companies continue to treat the whole thing as a joke.

The day disclosure is allowed to happen though, just watch the same companies do a complete 180 and start pumping out all sorts of crap to support the new movement.