Justin Bieber Transforms Into Lizard??

Violette

Star
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a9141160/justin-bieber-lizard-theory/
So, apparently while in Australia last month fans witnessed Justin Bieber transform into a giant lizard which caused witnesses to become horrified. I never really believed that lizard people existed until now but I honestly have researched it very much. My friends believe these people remember what happened incorrectly or that it's just completely false. Thoughts?

rainerann

Star
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a9141160/justin-bieber-lizard-theory/
So, apparently while in Australia last month fans witnessed Justin Bieber transform into a giant lizard which caused witnesses to become horrified. I never really believed that lizard people existed until now but I honestly have researched it very much. My friends believe these people remember what happened incorrectly or that it's just completely false. Thoughts?
I'm going to go with false. The degree that you would have to mutate human DNA to accomplish such a thing could not exist in such a successful form as Justin Bieber. What I mean by that is Justin Bieber is far too healthy looking with no obvious mutation or abnormality. I do not believe such a mutation could be achieved this successfully at the present time, if at all.

I am not a believer in all things reptilian. David Icke is a primary supporter of this theory and I don't consider him a credible researcher.

Aero

Superstar
So people can grow cancer and die. All while looking healthy, but shape shifting must not be possible? Idk where that logic comes from, but clearly genetic mutations are present in healthy looking people. They aren't literally reptiles but they are humans who act like it. They "twist into a coil and spit venom" so to speak.

If it's a mutation than it existed forever. I think the alien bloodline myths are true actually. Some of us were born part alien.

Haich

Superstar
Are we seriously debating whether a man turned into a lizard? Of course he didn't!

I do believe demon possession exists but even then to the naked eye you just the person acting odd or displaying aggressive behaviour. The physical side of the individual never changes...

Drugs?

Violette

Star
Are we seriously debating whether a man turned into a lizard? Of course he didn't!

I do believe demon possession exists but even then to the naked eye you just the person acting odd or displaying aggressive behaviour. The physical side of the individual never changes...

Drugs?
We're arguing whether or not people saw him transform into what appeared to be a lizard, most likely a form of demonic possession. In a world full of deceit I think it's important to question the possibilities of everything. I'm sure the physical appearance could change though. Supernatural beings are above the laws of natural beings.

Haich

Superstar
We're arguing whether or not people saw him transform into what appeared to be a lizard, most likely a form of demonic possession. In a world full of deceit I think it's important to question the possibilities of everything. I'm sure the physical appearance could change though. Supernatural beings are above the laws of natural beings.
I'm not sure I mean his fans are mostly young hyper girls who knows what they saw...is there a video link to the incident? I'm sure someone must have caught a bit on their phone

Violette

Star
I'm not sure I mean his fans are mostly young hyper girls who knows what they saw...is there a video link to the incident? I'm sure someone must have caught a bit on their phone
I read that security threaten those with their phones out and a lot of girls ran away. If I saw my idol turn into a monster I'd probably be too terrified to even think about recording it.

Haich

Superstar
I read that security threaten those with their phones out and a lot of girls ran away. If I saw my idol turn into a monster I'd probably be too terrified to even think about recording it.
I don't know it's a tricky one because demon possession happens and people can just switch mood and behaviour but to grow scales and turn into a reptile...I mean I'd need visual proof

Apparently this isn't the first time Bieber has been accused of being a reptile (or turning into one) but we must always demand and search for evidence since there's a circulation of fake news, this may all be a publicity stunt...

Haich

Superstar
I get at times people may be caught up in the moment and won't take their phones out but were there no security cameras ? It's a little hard to believe. Kind of reminds me of those YouTube videos where people walk in to the woods, hear a twig snap and scream Bigfoot is chasing them.

Violette

Star
I don't know it's a tricky one because demon possession happens and people can just switch mood and behaviour but to grow scales and turn into a reptile...I mean I'd need visual proof

Apparently this isn't the first time Bieber has been accused of being a reptile (or turning into one) but we must always demand and search for evidence since there's a circulation of fake news, this may all be a publicity stunt...
I understand it's hard to believe due to lack of proof but if it did happen all evidence would definitely be promptly erased. Guess we'll never know for sure

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well, as if Bieber wasn't bad enough, I saw where the same thing happened to Adele in New Zealand. The web article actually exists as I read it. The reporter was said to have entered the room in time to hear her apologizing to her fans at this meet-and-greet for changing and said it was getting harder for her to control and that she was "one of the good ones". I know, sounds wild so all I can say on this one is...Google it...(<>..<>)

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
reptilian people can't exist
At this point I think we have to be careful about conclusively asserting what can or cannot exist. The Old Testament now mentions the Matrix in my physical KJV Bible copy.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=matrix
As above. I don't think it's a good idea to blindly subscribe to any wild idea. I also don't think it's wise to close one's mind to possibilities.

I do believe demon possession exists
Well, there you go. (I agree, btw).

In a world full of deceit I think it's important to question the possibilities of everything. I'm sure the physical appearance could change though. Supernatural beings are above the laws of natural beings.
Again, need to consider carefully our conditioned beliefs. If you believe in mainstream 'science' you also believe nothing really exists, that everything is an elaborate illusion (tiny, tiny atoms with lots and lots of empty space in between them). Reality is much stranger - and more wonderful - than we have commonly believed it to be... so, what exactly is a 'natural being'? What is the connection between human consciousness and [perceived] physical reality? Makes your head spin.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
At this point I think we have to be careful about conclusively asserting what can or cannot exist. The Old Testament now mentions the Matrix in my physical KJV Bible copy.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=matrix

As above. I don't think it's a good idea to blindly subscribe to any wild idea. I also don't think it's wise to close one's mind to possibilities.

Well, there you go. (I agree, btw).

Again, need to consider carefully our conditioned beliefs. If you believe in mainstream 'science' you also believe nothing really exists, that everything is an elaborate illusion (tiny, tiny atoms with lots and lots of empty space in between them). Reality is much stranger - and more wonderful - than we have commonly believed it to be... so, what exactly is a 'natural being'? What is the connection between human consciousness and [perceived] physical reality? Makes your head spin.
By natural I'm referring to something that is material. Reality is much stranger than fiction. I just started loosely learning about antimatter and what CERN has been up to, it's so strange.

Some good movies that tackle this topic are the "Invasion of the bodysnatchers" and "They Live". Since I believe they put the truth into the movies where people will mistake it for "entertainment" I definitely believe there is SOMETHING to the reptilian conspiracy. Then theres this:

Like skeptic cat pointed out, I dont think our minds should automatically be closed to unknown or what seems to be unlikely possibilities. With that said, I havent seen much proof for reptilians existing or humans being mixed with reptilian DNA. With that said, I think these ancient structures along with the bible in genesis 6 or the book of enoch, give credence to the idea that not everyone we see is fully human.

Haich

Superstar
How can you be certain? It's logical to believe if someone actually is possessed then the entity inside might be vulnerable at some point.

The spiritual can be made manifest if it is God's will. We are talking about real entities that exist in other dimensions.

If it's God's will you can see in another dimension you will see in a different dimension. If it's God's will a certain dimension be made manifest to many people it will happen.

Get it. Signs and lying wonders. The signs very well might be real.
I totally get the spiritual entities and believe they exist. I just don't believe J.B turned into a lizard in front of a crowd. Like I said there's absolutely no video evidence so I can't really say for sure this happened. Eyewitness accounts of young impressionable girls aren't really evidence to me. Anyone can be paid to tell a story.

We don't see actual entities from the spiritual world though unless they shift into snakes or whatever form they choose. Even then they just look like the thing they shifted into, you don't actually see the shift. It's part of the unseen and unexplainable, these spirits aren't detectable to the human eye. That's why it's so hard to prove demon possession and exorcisms because you can't see the spirit physically but you can see how it is affecting the individual.

I do believe in other entities and them possessing people but we don't know their true forms and I doubt they'd slip up and try to shift into a lizard

Tatilina

Star
I think I'll just leave this right here

Morphing into other people may still be within the realms of sci-fi and mythology, but the first prototypes of certain illusion cloaks are starting to appear.
We’ve dreamed of shape-shifting for centuries. In Greek mythology, the hunter Actaeon was transformed into a stag, while the god Proteus could become whatever he pleased. Today, storytellers continue to draw on such trickery for plot twists, most recently the character Loki in the Marvel movie franchise, who can adopt the form of other people.

Yet is shape-shifting all myth and fiction? Not quite: scientists are closing in on a way of achieving this seemingly impossible feat. At least when it comes to creating an optical illusion that enables an object to take on the appearance of any other. It wouldn’t actually change shape per se, but it would be surrounded by an “illusion cloak” that manipulates light to create a different appearance.

This technology, called illusion optics, draws on the same principles behind invisibility cloaks, which were first unveiled in 2006. To make an object like an apple invisible, light is bent around it, rather like water flowing around an obstacle in a stream. Researchers working on illusion optics aim to go a step further, by changing the appearance of the apple into an image of another fruit.

Right now, most of this work is at a very early stage. Indeed, even invisibility shields are rather rudimentary. Those big enough to hide everyday objects either work only at microwave frequencies, and in a single flat plane rather than three dimensions, or they are partial cloaks that use special optical crystals to hide small objects while leaving the cloak itself fully visible.

Still, the first experimental prototypes of certain types of illusion cloaks are starting to appear. One has just been unveiled in the journal Physical Review Letters by a Chinese group led by Tie Jun Cui of the Southeast University in Nanjing and Zhong Lei Mei at Lanzhou University. It looks surprisingly simple – a metal plate wired up with resistors in a concentric spider’s-web pattern. Unlike previous experimental efforts with the materials used for invisibility cloaks, it allows the illusion to be actively controlled, so that the cloaked object can be made to look one way, then another.

The catch – and it’s a significant one – is that these shape-changes are not something you can actually watch with your bare eyes. The team’s device creates illusions in electric fields, rather than with light. So an object would only appear to shape-shift to the kind of device that deduces the shape of the object from its effects on the electrical conductivity of its environment.

What does that mean, and where are such devices used? Geologists measure electrical conductivity to make images of hidden underground structures, while doctors use similar technology to peek inside the body for medical imaging. It’s like using radar to reconstruct the shape of an object from the way it reflects and reshapes the echo.

Hiding secrets

So if you were to use the team’s illusion cloak underground, for instance, you might hide a secret bunker or buried treasure from subsurface scans by making it appear like something else.

Of course, such advanced trickery is far beyond the prototype device. At the moment, the researchers can alter the appearance of a central region to look invisible, or like a perfectly conducting material, or like a hole with zero conductivity. Still, it offers a proof of principle of the idea that you can “actively” control illusions, changing from one appearance to another. And all that’s needed is some nifty soldering of standard electrical components, which means it should be relatively easy to make the cloaks bigger, or indeed smaller.

Might the technology lead to the ability to create illusions using light? That’d take a different approach, but the researchers say that something like their current device might be tuned to mask or transform objects being sensed by low-frequency electromagnetic waves, such as radio waves. So they could one day transform objects in radar scans.

Whether any of this will ever become shape-shifting in the fictional sense is open to debate. But by continuing to dream of the feat we do, at least, give science something to aim for.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20131105-is-shape-shifting-possible