Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘evil’ Music Industry

Thunderian

Superstar
Surprised noone has uploaded this:

They're even worse than the arabs claiming to be against homosexuality, then at their parties they dress and make-up a little boy as a girl and r*pe him. Many have said the same and I have a friend who have seen this, as a soldier down there. But at least they didn't kill the poor child! Satans world indeed.

Aero

Superstar
I see a systemic failure in our entire culture that fails to protect kids, women, the elderly and sick. Basically anyone who has the slightest vulnerability is at risk. It all goes back to a lack of education, and a lack of empathy. And it's not just Hollywood and the music industry.

Virtues are no longer being promoted. Drama is all they want to promote now.. There's just not a lot of money involved in actually educating people. Which sounds weird, because the costs of college are still soaring. And for what? We clearly aren't following the lead of the most intelligent individuals. We follow the lead of the loudest people.

The Zone

Star
That is the second time you mention education. Explain, please. Who are these intelligent individuals? As for the costs of college soaring it is a clear manifesto by the money bearers to enslave many in debt with the promise of a better job or career. I don't follow the loudest people...I think there are many who do not but there are indeed those who are mooged down to follow anything in that they've guzzled the Kool Aid. I agree that there is far less empathy in the world than is needed. The elderly really get it bad these days and that will continue and the poor will get it as bad as they grow in populace. We are being herded into a Lucy accepting society. Satanists are becoming emboldened across the world to push their beliefs into schools and public areas, God is also doing His work in the hearts of people captured by darkness and bringing them one by one into His light. It is the natural unavoidable progression at hand of what will be. A Luciferian covenant is already in place for many who are actually speaking out of both sides of their mouths.

Vixy

Star
I see a systemic failure in our entire culture that fails to protect kids, women, the elderly and sick. Basically anyone who has the slightest vulnerability is at risk. It all goes back to a lack of education, and a lack of empathy. And it's not just Hollywood and the music industry.

Virtues are no longer being promoted. Drama is all they want to promote now.. There's just not a lot of money involved in actually educating people. Which sounds weird, because the costs of college are still soaring. And for what? We clearly aren't following the lead of the most intelligent individuals. We follow the lead of the loudest people.
*Applause* And the people with the most cash set the rules.

Vixy

Star
I believe that hollywood is pedo, but I can't believe that Bieber said exactly this history. Maybe he is going through to another mk program to receive a christian alter ego.
They usually have one embedded from start. They get so many alters, you wouldn't believe it. We're not talking one or two, we're talking hundreds! One that watches the programming and reports if something fails, one christian, one satanic, one military and so on..

Vixy

Star
That is the second time you mention education. Explain, please. Who are these intelligent individuals? As for the costs of college soaring it is a clear manifesto by the money bearers to enslave many in debt with the promise of a better job or career. I don't follow the loudest people...I think there are many who do not but there are indeed those who are mooged down to follow anything in that they've guzzled the Kool Aid. I agree that there is far less empathy in the world than is needed. The elderly really get it bad these days and that will continue and the poor will get it as bad as they grow in populace. We are being herded into a Lucy accepting society. Satanists are becoming emboldened across the world to push their beliefs into schools and public areas, God is also doing His work in the hearts of people captured by darkness and bringing them one by one into His light. It is the natural unavoidable progression at hand of what will be. A Luciferian covenant is already in place for many who are actually speaking out of both sides of their mouths.
He means the loudest like artists and those who set the rules, they're loud cause they're confident cause they have security in all of their money plus the establishment of the Illuminati, the most powerful people on the planet.

Our education system is a friggin JOKE! Take for instance all of natural medicine who isn't taught to doctor students, you call that a sufficient education? I disagree!

Raquel

Established
They usually have one embedded from start. They get so many alters, you wouldn't believe it. We're not talking one or two, we're talking hundreds! One that watches the programming and reports if something fails, one christian, one satanic, one military and so on..
Well I know that and believe. I just mentioned one of the alter egos.
But I think JB never wasn't a christian in childhood, so they would been giving him one now...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sorry to say this but she looks retarded in those pics. She used to be a beauty with her long flowing hair and a more shy look but this is just...well, it looks dumb.
Yeah, but the point is that they rated that "performance" at the VMA's as TV-14. That way they could bring along and corrupt all the Hannah Montana fans in the process. That's where the heart of this evil lies... (<>..<>)

Screenshot_4.png CgYvMhKWcAICYRs.jpg
@EyesWidelyOpen you found us. Welcome to the club...

Last edited:
A real story on something like this would have had quotes -- or at least asked for comments -- from the church leadership, Bieber's publicist and from law enforcement.
What bothers me more about the music industry is why the most loathsome ugly looking idiots are everywhere or at one point were

-drake
-lil wayne
-rick ross
-that prick in the striped suit and stupid sunglasses

recently, dj khaled

mileycyrus seems like a really lost kid, lacking morals but probably a good person compared to those guys
they're just all about the material life and showing off

hate james corden too

williejonesjr

Veteran
What bothers me more about the music industry is why the most loathsome ugly looking idiots are everywhere or at one point were

-drake
-lil wayne
-rick ross
-that prick in the striped suit and stupid sunglasses

recently, dj khaled

mileycyrus seems like a really lost kid, lacking morals but probably a good person compared to those guys
they're just all about the material life and showing off

hate james corden too
I've always thought Drake may habe had a chromosomal abnormality. He looks .. Off.

Kevin Hart as well. He probably has a mild form of dwarfism.

Yeah I don't think Moldy is a vindictive person. I doubt she's ever said anything mean to anyone in her life. It auto corrected Miley to Moldy. I'm going to leave it.

Now,Taylor Swift, another uggo, she seems extremely hateful.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Drake is Jewish. He has a Black father and a Jewish mother. Seems to be a plus if you want to work in the entertainment industry. Miley Cyrus just flat sold out and agreed to do whatever crazy sh*t they wanted her to do to get dat money and fame. Soul = sold. I'm afraid The Rock went to work for them also as he's everywhere now. But, you saw the skits he did on SNL so I'm pretty sure he's also in the club now.

heyyor

Rookie
Yeah, sadly The Rock is completely bought and paid for now, any independent thought or personal motivation he's shown before is now verboten. 100% Hollywood globalist elite shilling is his main purpose in life for the foreseeable future

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It also helps to be talented.
Talent only takes you so far though. Connections take you farther. You have to play the game if you want to get ahead. The Gatekeepers pretty much make it impossible to get past a certain level without selling your soul. And yes, they do sign in blood. Don't have to take the deal, but if you do it's signed in blood...

3_PARENTAL_ADVISORY.jpg

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
Drake is Jewish. He has a Black father and a Jewish mother. Seems to be a plus if you want to work in the entertainment industry. Miley Cyrus just flat sold out and agreed to do whatever crazy sh*t they wanted her to do to get dat money and fame. Soul = sold. I'm afraid The Rock went to work for them also as he's everywhere now. But, you saw the skits he did on SNL so I'm pretty sure he's also in the club now.
Lenny kravitz is also black & Jewish but he looks nowhere near as... Special.. As Drake. He looks like he's on a spectrum..