Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘evil’ Music Industry

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/
Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the p***philia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, p***philia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.

In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about p***philia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the p***phile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

Haich

Superstar
the scale of paedophilla is huge, there truly is a mass cover up not just from an entertainment perspective, but government and law enforcements (not the regular police but higher in the ranks), they know full well who these individuals are and nothing is being done

http://yournewswire.com/1000-arrested-p***phile-bust/

Another bust, another generation of messed up kids

A-Omega

Rookie

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I have to say as soon as I read the OP, I thought the story was fabricated. Biebs would be putting his life on the line with a statement like that. So far I see no corroborating stories and other sites are already saying it's fake. And that same site seems to have "broken' a very similar story about Katy Perry.

https://www.gossipcop.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles-music-industry-bible-study-class-fake-news/
It's good to question. The first article doesn't show where their sources came from (even if they were unnamed).

rainerann

Star
The main news sources are confirming that he canceled his tour, but claiming different reasons obviously.
http://people.com/celebrity/justin-bieber-cancel-tour-doing-better/

The news is also confirming that he is at church conference today.
http://www.justjared.com/2017/08/06/justin-bieber-attends-church-conference-on-rose-bowl-performance-day/

So it is difficult to say. When Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood leaked about p***philia in Hollywood, it was covered by major news sources. http://people.com/celebrity/corey-feldman-on-child-sexual-abuse-in-hollywood-and-corey-haim/

However, this also confirms that there are several things in the article that can be confirmed by outside sources. He has quit the tour, he is seeking spiritual help, and Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood did speak out about p***philia.

We will have to wait and see if we hear more about it and if he decides to be forthcoming again during this break he is taking.

mecca

Superstar
However, this also confirms that there are several things in the article that can be confirmed by outside sources. He has quit the tour, he is seeking spiritual help, and Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood did speak out about p***philia.
Which means that whoever wrote this is good at faking stories.

Aero

Superstar
I don't believe it. And I want to, because I'm tough on pedophiles. I want to see the real predators go down. The big fish who are really running the show. And it's not the dummies on "To catch a predator".

We need more than a few celebs coming forward, but I applaud the bravery of those who do. This why I think you need a wolf to catch a wolf. Because even if there were enough Bravehearts in the world. It still wouldn't be enough.

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Wow if this is true and he stood up to the music industry then he must not be fully mk ultra.. Do you think he's a free man because of this?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
He's been at the church. He may have said it thinking it would stay in the room. Speak in haste, repent at leisure. But, with Elijah Wood, Corey Feldman, Brad Pitt, Stanley Kubrick (via Nicole Kidman) and the Dutch Banker all saying it, do you even need the Biebs to tell you who runs the music industry which is even more openly twisted?

Last edited:

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
That's true.. I'm new to this still.. but I think this is interesting just the idea that these mk ultra celebrity's who have recived the trauma to be controlled still have the choice to further themselves by doing these things? I was just thinking more along the lines of being able to controlled themselves enough not to do these horrible things/initiations described here.(Perhaps that justifies a free mind?) I thought the illuminati puppet handlers would just force them to do whatever they want however perhaps aside from the standard sex/kitten programming maybe the illuminati let the celebrities whose core persona remains somewhat intact get to choose how far they dive into the deep end?

Vixy

Star
Surprised noone has uploaded this:

They're even worse than the arabs claiming to be against homosexuality, then at their parties they dress and make-up a little boy as a girl and r*pe him. Many have said the same and I have a friend who have seen this, as a soldier down there. But at least they didn't kill the poor child! Satans world indeed.

Vixy

Star
That's true.. I'm new to this still.. but I think this is interesting just the idea that these mk ultra celebrity's who have recived the trauma to be controlled still have the choice to further themselves by doing these things? I was just thinking more along the lines of being able to controlled themselves enough not to do these horrible things/initiations described here.(Perhaps that justifies a free mind?) I thought the illuminati puppet handlers would just force them to do whatever they want however perhaps aside from the standard sex/kitten programming maybe the illuminati let the celebrities whose core persona remains somewhat intact get to choose how far they dive into the deep end?
One would like to think so. There are those who have broken away like Brice Taylor and many stars who have stood up against this.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
He's been at the church. He may have said it thinking it would stay in the room. Speak in haste, repent at leisure. But, with Elijah Wood, Corey Feldman, Brad Pitt, Stanley Kubrick (via Nicole Kidman) and the Dutch Banker all saying it, do you even need the Biebs to tell you who runs the music industry which is even more openly twisted?

Sorry to say this but she looks retarded in those pics. She used to be a beauty with her long flowing hair and a more shy look but this is just...well, it looks dumb.

Vixy

Star
Wow if this is true and he stood up to the music industry then he must not be fully mk ultra.. Do you think he's a free man because of this?
Let me answer that! ABSOLUTELY NOT! These MK slaves has alter personas that you wouldn't believe. Even bible readers and church goers, as in Springmeiers books "Christian alters". They can be used for many many things and put up a water tight front. There's a plan behind this aswell, my bet. Yet it's good that he came out with it. But at what price?

Last edited: