Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘evil’ Music Industry

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Katy Perry: 'Sick' Pedophiles 'Control' the Music Industry
Pop star blows the whistle on p***philia in the entertainment world

Katy Perry has exposed the pedophiles that control the music industry

Katy Perry has exposed the pedophiles that control the music industry In a shocking exposé from one of the biggest pop stars in the world, Katy Perry has dealt a devastating blow to the entertainment world elite by revealing that the entire industry is "controlled" by "sick pedophiles". The "I Kissed a Girl" singer had left many concerned about her mental state following a series of public breakdowns earlier this year.She made headlines when she disclosed her suicidal tendencies and exhibited signs of a split personality disorder, saying "I don't want to be Katy Perry anymore". Her public unraveling reached a tipping point when footage emerged of her having some form of meltdown and collapsing on stage before she was dragged away by security guards, which experts had attributed to Monarch mind control side effects.

Now, it seems, the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place as she finally opens up about the sickening reality of the music business.Clearly troubled by the details, she told a group of close friends: "I can't live this life any longer. They're all pedophiles. What they do to these children is sick." She continues to elaborate, visibly traumatized by the things she's witnessed: "And they're every where you go. It's like they're not even trying to hide it. They flaunt it like it's a badge of honor. The producers, the executives, the big names... They're all in on it. It's like an exclusive club that you can only join if you do these evil things to innocent children... And it's not just dirty old men, it's all of them. Even the women. They say to me, 'Katy, you need to take the next step in your career', but there's no way I would do those things to kids. I need to get out of this world. I just want to be Kathryn Hudson again."

According to Perry, she's not the only major star that has been exposed to this world.She says that a lot of child stars have been exposed to this dark underbelly of the entertainment world as "it's the only chance they have to get a break". She describes the network of pedophiles as "fearless" because "they control everything", adding: "It's not just in music, it everywhere: Hollywood, Washington, even the press are in on it." Miss Perry added that she feels a revolt may be coming though if people can open their eyes to the dark forces that actually run the world. "I feel like something is changing. Artists are starting to take a stand. If we work together, we can change this. We can save these children. Something is happening with Bieber. I think he might even go public."

These revelations by Katy Perry may seem shocking to most people, but unfortunately, this information will come as no surprise to those that have done any amount of research on p***philia among the world's "Elite". Child abuse has gone hand-in-hand with politics and show business since their very conception. Major stars like Corey Feldman came forward last year to blow the whistle on Hollywood pedophiles. Feldman claimed that he was raped by "major Hollywood moguls" when he was a child actor. He said that his best friend Corey Haim had also suffered the same abuse, and he attributed this trauma to his drink and drugs addiction in later life that set him on a pathway to his eventual death. Former child star Elija Wood confirmed these claims saying he had witnessed firsthand how Hollywood is "controlled" by pedophiles. More recently, Brad Pitt came forward and exposed the depths of p***philia in the movie business. He described how parents of child wannabes knowingly put their children in harm's way, hoping their kids will be big stars if they "play the game". Mr. Pitt described how the p***phile rings extend outside the boundaries of the entertainment world and into politics, media, banking and major corporations.

The music world also lost two of its most cherished rock musicians this year in extremely suspicious circumstances. Chester Bennington was found dead in an almost identical way to his best friend Chris Cornell who died just two months prior. Cornell was rumored to have come across information that tied big name Elites at the upper echelons of politics to an international p***phile ring. It is believed that he shared this information with Bennington and planned to go public with it shortly before his death.

Of course, the mainstream media slams any claims of Elite p***philia as "fake news", but if the claims of this "exclusive club" of pedophiles are true, then the MSM is part of it, so it makes sense that they would be keen to dismiss it. Even search engines and social media sites are suppressing this information now as fear is mounting among the puppeteers that the people are finally starting to wake up to the sickening reality. Power has and always will be with the people, but whilst citizens of the world remain asleep en masse, the Elite stay in control, free to rule in whatever sick way they desire. United, and awake, the people can make a change.
© Neon Nettle

Last edited:

Dmitri

Rookie
Sad to say, but with her exposing this what are the chances of her coming to harm and making it look like suicide or accident. One thing that I wonder is why she does not mention names, dates and places. There may be no way of proving this, but if enough folks come out and say this, then maybe (just maybe) something can be done.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sad to say, but with her exposing this what are the chances of her coming to harm and making it look like suicide or accident. One thing that I wonder is why she does not mention names, dates and places. There may be no way of proving this, but if enough folks come out and say this, then maybe (just maybe) something can be done.
Face it, I think she's cracking up. She's seen and heard too much.

Remember, this is somebody who thought they were going "to be the next Amy Grant" but then she "sold her soul to the Devil." I mean, she went along with all of their costuming and agendas, sent the messages and the signs. You know, doing her role as a "Herald of the Illuminati" like she signed up and sold out for. But now, "to advance her career" she has to "get dirty" and do the kid sh*t. The rest are all doing it, so to sit at the "grown-up table" in these industries you have to do as they do. Then they know you'll never tell because they all have blackmail on each other. That's why it's until death. The Dutch banker guy ran into the same barrier when he got a chance to "advance his career" and move into the top group of 8500 people at the top of the pyramid. He would have to attend a child sacrifice and that's when he bailed out. But, they won't let you into "the club" if you don't because apparently this is a routine and frequent gig and if they can't blackmail you because you attended then they can't trust you at all. And now you see why all of these "people" aren't people at all but demons running around diguised as people and doing the things that demons would do and enjoy, no? The Darkside walks among us-that's the real secret and right now they are large and in charge...

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar

Katy Perry has exposed the pedophiles that control the music industry In a shocking exposé from one of the biggest pop stars in the world, Katy Perry has dealt a devastating blow to the entertainment world elite by revealing that the entire industry is "controlled" by "sick pedophiles". The "I Kissed a Girl" singer had left many concerned about her mental state following a series of public breakdowns earlier this year.She made headlines when she disclosed her suicidal tendencies and exhibited signs of a split personality disorder, saying "I don't want to be Katy Perry anymore". Her public unraveling reached a tipping point when footage emerged of her having some form of meltdown and collapsing on stage before she was dragged away by security guards, which experts had attributed to Monarch mind control side effects.

Now, it seems, the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place as she finally opens up about the sickening reality of the music business.Clearly troubled by the details, she told a group of close friends: "I can't live this life any longer. They're all pedophiles. What they do to these children is sick." She continues to elaborate, visibly traumatized by the things she's witnessed: "And they're every where you go. It's like they're not even trying to hide it. They flaunt it like it's a badge of honor. The producers, the executives, the big names... They're all in on it. It's like an exclusive club that you can only join if you do these evil things to innocent children... And it's not just dirty old men, it's all of them. Even the women. They say to me, 'Katy, you need to take the next step in your career', but there's no way I would do those things to kids. I need to get out of this world. I just want to be Kathryn Hudson again."

According to Perry, she's not the only major star that has been exposed to this world.She says that a lot of child stars have been exposed to this dark underbelly of the entertainment world as "it's the only chance they have to get a break". She describes the network of pedophiles as "fearless" because "they control everything", adding: "It's not just in music, it everywhere: Hollywood, Washington, even the press are in on it." Miss Perry added that she feels a revolt may be coming though if people can open their eyes to the dark forces that actually run the world. "I feel like something is changing. Artists are starting to take a stand. If we work together, we can change this. We can save these children. Something is happening with Bieber. I think he might even go public."

These revelations by Katy Perry may seem shocking to most people, but unfortunately, this information will come as no surprise to those that have done any amount of research on p***philia among the world's "Elite". Child abuse has gone hand-in-hand with politics and show business since their very conception. Major stars like Corey Feldman came forward last year to blow the whistle on Hollywood pedophiles. Feldman claimed that he was raped by "major Hollywood moguls" when he was a child actor. He said that his best friend Corey Haim had also suffered the same abuse, and he attributed this trauma to his drink and drugs addiction in later life that set him on a pathway to his eventual death. Former child star Elija Wood confirmed these claims saying he had witnessed firsthand how Hollywood is "controlled" by pedophiles. More recently, Brad Pitt came forward and exposed the depths of p***philia in the movie business. He described how parents of child wannabes knowingly put their children in harm's way, hoping their kids will be big stars if they "play the game". Mr. Pitt described how the p***phile rings extend outside the boundaries of the entertainment world and into politics, media, banking and major corporations.

The music world also lost two of its most cherished rock musicians this year in extremely suspicious circumstances. Chester Bennington was found dead in an almost identical way to his best friend Chris Cornell who died just two months prior. Cornell was rumored to have come across information that tied big name Elites at the upper echelons of politics to an international p***phile ring. It is believed that he shared this information with Bennington and planned to go public with it shortly before his death.

Of course, the mainstream media slams any claims of Elite p***philia as "fake news", but if the claims of this "exclusive club" of pedophiles are true, then the MSM is part of it, so it makes sense that they would be keen to dismiss it. Even search engines and social media sites are suppressing this information now as fear is mounting among the puppeteers that the people are finally starting to wake up to the sickening reality. Power has and always will be with the people, but whilst citizens of the world remain asleep en masse, the Elite stay in control, free to rule in whatever sick way they desire. United, and awake, the people can make a change.
© Neon Nettle
I feel like this is fake and made up. All these articles from that website are. They're all written in the same way... like a template. There's no source or anything. Plus if you search for any other sources that she said this, you get nothing.

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
Most - if not all - of these articles are the very definition of fake news, in the sense that none of these particular celebrities have said anything about this subject. Funny how almost no one questions the source, though. It's so incredibly sketchy, yet people will immediately believe anything that falls in-line with their ideas instead of doing a bit of research themselves.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't think so. They reported on 238 pedos arrested in LA and the story was in the LA Times also. Corey Feldman was on 20/20. Brad Pitt and Elijah Wood ARE on the record now. The Robert Downey Jr. article was apparently in Jezebel. Bieber and Katy Perry may be more suspect since they were in more private settings but people DO talk. In Hollywood, the press is fake and the gossip is real. But, Bieber suddenly joined the church for some reason. Bieber and Katy Perry have had their crack-ups though and something is causing it. But do you even have to question how f*cked up and satanic the music industry or Hollywood is? They put it out there in everybody's faces 24/7. It is now flaunted. The bottom line is that all of this sh*t is very real, we all knew about it from different sources before any of them said anything about it. And don't forget the Dutch banker who spilled the beans. So, as Robert Downey said, it's all connected through politics, entertainment, banking and the rich elite. But then Stanley Kubrick showed everybody how they roll in Eyes Wide Shut and was going to make an even more revealing movie about secret societies before his untimely death. And , it doesn't take any leaps of imagination when looking at the sick entertainment industry in particular that psychopathic sycophants are surely running everything. Where there's smoke, there's fire...and probably somewhere kids getting tossed into said fire both literally and metaphorically. And Pizzagate was real people. One look at that guys Instagram should have told you everything. Like it was said though, they flaunt it now because they are all doing it and consider themselves "untouchables". If you don't believe that then think about this: while 60 Minutes went after Cernovich about reporting on Pizzagate and fake news they never bothered to investigate the original story of Pizzagate itself. And that's how you know that these "sick f*cks" own and control the MSM and will protect each other. So of course it's "fake news" because it wasn't given to you by the establishment MSM which is proven to be corrupt as Hell and more in the cover-up busines these days than the expose business. Bottom line is I've watched and read some of these interviews myself but more importantly is that this site is all about this shite and we were doing this before anybody said anything about it.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Most - if not all - of these articles are the very definition of fake news, in the sense that none of these particular celebrities have said anything about this subject. Funny how almost no one questions the source, though. It's so incredibly sketchy, yet people will immediately believe anything that falls in-line with their ideas instead of doing a bit of research themselves.
i'd rather get my news from citizen journalists any day than the so- called professional media, personally.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Radar Online Says It Has Identified an A-List Actor Involved in a p***phile Sex Ring

"It’s worth noting that Radar, which shares a parent company with The National Enquirer, has run similar anonymous reports in the past that turned out to be true—the Charlie Sheen HIV diagnosis chief among them. In the website’s initial report, it identified Sheen only as a “world-famous actor” and a “bad-boy Tinseltown star.” Less than two weeks later, Sheen appeared on The Today Show, where he publicly acknowledged he had contracted the disease."

In Hollywood the gossip is usually the real news and the printed mainstream stuff is fake. Sadly, that seems to have extended to the MSM and most "real" news (propaganda and cover-ups with an agenda). That's why they have publicists to control the fallout from their behavior. The "casting couch" is apparently also very real. Gotta sleep your way to the top. Geez, did anybody see the movie LA Confidential? Hollywood has had to deal with and control "dishing dirt" since it's creation. It's all about getting the scoop and then leveraging or trading it for bigger scoops. It's not called HOLLYWEIRD for nothing. But hey, the people who own the media also own Hollywood and the bankers own them all. Starting to see any SINergy yet among these institutions? It's ALL media and it's ALL owned by the same people who push this filth on the world. Like I've always said: Welcome to Babylon 2.0-New and Improved! They own it all and they are sycophants. And, that's why all the music, cartoons, movies and TV skew satanic now. It's the nature of their beast, you see? /<>|

As an aside, if it's "fake news" then why haven't they been sued or told to "cease and desist"? The fact that they keep publishing right on is something in itself...

Last edited:

Devine

Star

© Neon Nettle
now i am wondering, they are quoting her, but does not say from where? quoting something she said to a friend? hmm. not that it matters so much

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Like I said, these were apparently said "among friends" but once again gossip IS the real news in Hollywood. Everything else is printed "image damage control". Regardless, she's having breakdowns and had to be dragged off stage over it. (Kanye had an onstage meltdown also). And, while skirting around the specific issues she basically told the "celebrity therapist" the same things about losing her true identity on TV to everybody watching. My point is: do you even need them to tell you any of this. Just watch a coupla music "videos" and you can see it for yourself. Watch Madonna come out for the Super Bowl halftime show clothed as Baphomet and see for yourself. Beyonce did a Baphomet ceremony the next year too. It's all out in the open now, what they are all about God save us all. Godless heathens in control of EVERYTHING. Banks, entertainment, art, publishing, the media, the money supply-they control it all now. Face it, this world is now run by a Satanic Syndicate and they don't mind telling you about it one bit. It's endemic and everywhere now and when you see Satanism run rampant, well, it brings it's demons along with it and they are feasting on the human race...

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-operation-broken-heart-arrests-20160621-snap-story.html

Here are some sources. Can't be sure about Katy, Bieber, but gossip columns have always been around and always will. And sometime they have the real scoop (see: Charlie Sheen). The most sketchy one to me would be the Brad Pitt expose, but do you think he would actually go on the record with it? Doesn't mean it wasn't said somewhere to somebody though. Just didn't know it was going to go out as gossip, but that does happen. Still, the Pitt one is the sketchiest to me. I'm thinking the Downey Jr. one has the ring of truth as he is naming names and acts perpetrated by the "Hollyweirdos" and that it is global. He makes sure to point out that the woman was a FORMER friend-he's separating away from these people and also naming other people who aren't involved in this to apparently keep them all out of what looks like a coming sh*t storm that is heading Hollywood's way. I have to lean toward his account being truer because he seems genuinely pissed with some of these people, particularly Hayden P and her husband Vladimer K. (former boxing Heavyweight World Champion). Sick stuff going on there, but the concern seems to be for the children.

Last edited:

z gharib

Veteran
thousand of people come out and speak there is ----in hollywood ,music industry blah blah ---where are the polices ,where are investigative journalists ? i wonder --why dont these stupid celebrities ,stars whatever present real evidence -i think they are mocking on us --to save the children --who r these children ? i these kind of leak is part of the agenda of the dark forces to confuse disorient and indoctrinate the masses and to normalise their wicked deed ......