Justice for Jang Jayeon

Truthrevealer01

Established
Jang Jayeon case proves that the entertainment industry is beyond disgusting and that in order to gain roles they force you to do sexual favors to powerful men.
The list contains all sorts of important people and they are a lot who arent revealed.

Also you should know that whats going on now with burningson is nothing compared to reality.I know it raises awareness for whats going on but its just the tip of the iceberg and celebs are just puppets who were told what to do.

Screenshot_20190316-134629.jpg

and the weird thing is the media are bringing Jang Ja Yeon case again, but why now, why not in these past years
I believe they have motive to bring that now, not figured it out what is it

the current president of South Korea is not a good person as the media trying to show, and he is doing that for his image, he is official member of masonic rotary club

Truthrevealer01

Established
and the weird thing is the media are bringing Jang Ja Yeon case again, but why now, why not in these past years

the current president of South Korea is not a good person as the media trying to show, and he is doing that for his image, he is official member of masonic rotary club
Of course he does this for his image but i had no idea he was in masonic rotary club whats that?
Well sadly they are trying to cover a bigger issue as always...
They are trying to cover politicians connection to burning son maybe?

truthspeaks

Rookie

They are bringing it up and performing this idea that they care about justice. But if I was a gambler, I would bet a million dollars that by the end of this 'investigation', Jang Jayeon will have even less justice than she deserves. We will be lucky if even one of those predator-rapists is jailed for their crimes or even confirmed to be a criminal.

Same thing with this Burning Sun, Club Arena, molka etc. fiasco. They are making a big hullabaloo, and making a show of arresting a few high profile patsies like JJY and Seungri or whoever. Meanwhile the real masterminds and power brokers behind the scenes (politicians, businessmen, gangsters, police and other people in the fake-justice system) will continue with their criminal and despicable behaviour, more women will continue to be used as sex slaves and trafficked, more drugs will continue to permeate South Korea, and more bad people will continue to get rich off of suffering. It's a real shame.

Truthrevealer01

Established
They are bringing it up and performing this idea that they care about justice. But if I was a gambler, I would bet a million dollars that by the end of this 'investigation', Jang Jayeon will have even less justice than she deserves. We will be lucky if even one of those predator-rapists is jailed for their crimes or even confirmed to be a criminal.

Same thing with this Burning Sun, Club Arena, molka etc. fiasco. They are making a big hullabaloo, and making a show of arresting a few high profile patsies like JJY and Seungri or whoever. Meanwhile the real masterminds and power brokers behind the scenes (politicians, businessmen, gangsters, police and other people in the fake-justice system) will continue with their criminal and despicable behaviour, more women will continue to be used as sex slaves and trafficked, more drugs will continue to permeate South Korea, and more bad people will continue to get rich off of suffering. It's a real shame.
Now that i thoughr about it they are doing all of this burning son fiasco so to make the sex slaves/victims unable to talk.To make them understand that even if they talk..the high profile people will never get arrested.Also to see that whoever exposes such stuff either vanish or suicide..
Vigilant uploaded an artictle of a model exposing berlusconi and his pedo rituals and she mysteriously died..

Now that i thoughr about it they are doing all of this burning son fiasco so to make the sex slaves/victims unable to talk.To make them understand that even if they talk..the high profile people will never get arrested.Also to see that whoever exposes such stuff either vanish or suicide..
Vigilant uploaded an artictle of a model exposing berlusconi and his pedo rituals and she mysteriously died..
also there is someone investigating burning sun has been disappeared, its weird, because this case like everywhere publicized, so why he disappear, could be that he have something new or different to say about this story?

Truthrevealer01

Established
also there is someone investigating burning sun has been disappeared, its weird, because this case like everywhere publicized, so why he disappear, could be that he have something new or different to say about this story?
He vanished cause he wanted to expose politicians and police offucers i read somewhere...
Politicians dobt care if celebs get caught and usually use them as scapegoats whike uf its about them they will do anythting to hide it