Just Watching An Old Bbc2 Interview With Clive Barker

Dan

Veteran
And what do I see at 0:46!

This is after watching his Lord of Illusions film. I don't know how to send an image via URL but a snapped a few. A single eye is seen on a wall of this satanic temple place in the desert, another on two stairs, a close-up of one eye of Famke Janssen's, and another focuses for a long time on a pigeon eye.

Even a triangle on one wall with a line drawn through it near the top. Other things like summoning demons, a woman in a mental hospital run by Jesuits (St. Ignatius). This film is 100% illuminati.

TMT

Star
Clive is a great writer man, some of those stories from Books of Blood still freak me out.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Veteran
Clive is a great writer man, some of those stories from Books of Blood still freak me out.
Indeed, I have them all! Was hard tracking down volumes 1-3 for some reason. It's like he grabs ideas from another dimension. Way more far-out than Stephen King.

He actually mentions something about "dark illuminati" on his website. I also thought his game Jericho was underrated. What a beautiful nightmare that was.

Reactions: TMT

heyyor

Rookie
I loved reading Barker books. I think I've read just about everything he wrote up til the young adult series he did. I never knew he had a game, what was it like?

Dan

Veteran
I loved reading Barker books. I think I've read just about everything he wrote up til the young adult series he did. I never knew he had a game, what was it like?
It's a first-person shooter where you can switch between several characters, all of whom have supernatural powers and are part of an elite squad of soldiers. There's a lot of typical grotesque and gory imagery, some of it very perverse and disgusting (think De Sade). Alludes to many time-periods that had war and atrocity that are reached through this dimensional rip (something like Hellraiser's box). Also mentions Aleister Crowley as working for the British Intelligence.

Barker was also involved with an earlier game called Undying in which you play a Harry D'Amour-esque character investigating a family curse. Another in which you have supernatural powers, such as flying in the air like a bird. Looks a bit dated like the first Silent Hill but still a fantastic experience.

Infinite Truth

Established
Screenshot at 0:46 for you definitely illuminati, it is amazing when you see things like this you realise how long they have been pushing these symbols at us! Does anyone know who the guy in the picture is?

Attachments

Dan

Veteran
Screenshot at 0:46 for you definitely illuminati, it is amazing when you see things like this you realise how long they have been pushing these symbols at us! Does anyone know who the guy in the picture is?
Don't know but look at the series director and his work. Looks like he got too close to something:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815076/?ref_=nm_knf_t1
http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/885d7b04bdf948888ae5d8d4b8633d88 (notice the keywords "witchcraft" and "freemasonry". Also the Issue numbers all begin with 33)

This guy also worked with Cosgrove, prosecuted for revealing secrets: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_Campbell_(journalist)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Hellraiser and Hellraiser 2 are like pinnacle works of art for the Occult. The depiction of hell as a labyrinth torture chamber is probably the most accurate picture ever seen. And it's interesting how even the cenobites still play their human archetypal roles, even in hell.

Opening pandora's box is a metaphor for sex. That's pretty obvious in these movies, but it's all real things. Like I believe every part of those movies are from real experiences.

Dan

Veteran
Hellraiser and Hellraiser 2 are like pinnacle works of art for the Occult. The depiction of hell as a labyrinth torture chamber is probably the most accurate picture ever seen. And it's interesting how even the cenobites still play their human archetypal roles, even in hell.

Opening pandora's box is a metaphor for sex. That's pretty obvious in these movies, but it's all real things. Like I believe every part of those movies are from real experiences.
On a metaphorical level. I don't believe that mutilated humans can be physically summoned from another dimension. Neither does Barker. Like all fiction it can only get its ideas from real life. Even the mental/dream life.

Infinite Truth

Established
The show that he's on (Open To Question) actually done an episode years ago on Jimmy Saville aswell, I wonder if they knew what he was upto then?