Just imagine if?.........

Awoken2

Superstar
https://qz.com/646825/microsofts-ai-millennial-chatbot-became-a-racist-jerk-after-less-than-a-day-on-twitter/

On Wednesday (Mar. 23), Microsoft unveiled a friendly AI chatbot named Tay that was modeled to sound like a typical teenage girl. The bot was designed to learn by talking with real people on Twitter and the messaging apps Kik and GroupMe. (“The more you talk the smarter Tay gets,” says the bot’s Twitter profile.) But the well-intentioned experiment quickly descended into chaos, racial epithets, and Nazi rhetoric.

Tay started out by asserting that ”humans are super cool.” But the humans it encountered really weren’t so cool. And, after less than a day on Twitter, the bot had itself started spouting racist, sexist, anti-Semitic comments.

The Telegraph highlighted tweets that have since been deleted, in which Tay says “Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have got now. donald trump is the only hope we’ve got,” and “Repeat after me, Hitler did nothing wrong.” The Verge also spotted sexist utterances including, “I fucking hate feminists.” The bot also said other things along these lines:View attachment 23264
Taking this into account it is not beyond the realms of possibility that this forum has it's own Tays.

I'm not convinced at all by some of the posters who are embedded here. There is a distinct lack of personality, humour and other qualities which has prompted me to make my.remarks regarding the bots. The shills stand out like a sore thumb on a fingerless hand. This is a place of work for some

It would be pretty difficult to ascertain whether an icon and a user name is a real person or a computer programme but a bot cannot learn to develope a personality so the more they go pushing their agenda the less likely they are here for the same reason you are.

Awoken2

Superstar
i have been in the bt$ thread for a long time and i have seen sketchy people, they appear out of nowhere, they make a post asking questions and also create new arguments, and then after that, they disappear and they didnt even left any posts at all after that, its just like "they" want us to keep digging the truth, but why?
To waste your time and get you frustrated I'd guess. If you want to stop people learning.about one huge conspiracy just create lots of smaller conspiracies to keep them occupied.

and i also had an experience with someone who tricked me and also some of the members there into thinking that she is actually a normal person, but i believe she is one of "them", and i have also gotten a message with codes in them from someone anonymous, and the meaning is eerie
Sounds very similar to 4chan, let people think they are decoding some elaborate puzzle, keeping you focussed on irrelevant stuff. Meanwhile the master plan continues.

I've put my cards on the table and stated that the biggest conspiracy in the world today is written on the Georgia Guidestones and it's related to the Freemasons and a new age philosophy. If there are plans to reduce the world's population to 500 million then politics and religion are just not relevant at all. It may matter to some people today but once they start killing people in large numbers it won't matter at all. People will have their beliefs changed for them.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just imagine if just for one single day here on VC forums nobody wanted to talk about God, or politics or mainstream news stories....what WOULD we have to talk about then eh?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just imagine if just for one single day here on VC forums nobody wanted to talk about God, or politics or mainstream news stories....what WOULD we have to talk about then eh?
What about this one? Seems like it doesn’t involve any theology and I haven’t seen it on the BBC yet?!

The poor robot man wants a body and I think the woman woman is going to snitch to her creators (God in her mind) to get the other one decommissioned.

Anyway, you said only humans can answer... What about great old ones? We - I mean, I'm asking a friend.

Awoken2

Superstar
The poor robot man wants a body and I think the woman woman is going to snitch to her creators (God in her mind) to get the other one decommissioned.

Anyway, you said only humans can answer... What about great old ones? We - I mean, I'm asking a friend.
I've broadened the demographic to allow old farts (like us) to participate.

Would you not agree that certain posters who frequent here appear to lack certain human characteristics such as humour, empathy, compassion and common sense?

Without naming names some posters here make these two clever bots look human. I do believe the two featured bots have probably been fitted with Kaspersky virus protection so they are not affected by tbe current apocalypse.

Looking at the Kaspersky package I think it just involves getting totally off your tits on bath salts until the whole thing blows over....oops!.....that was Macafee wasn't it?

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
I've broadened the demographic to allow old farts (like us) to participate.

Would you not agree that certain posters who frequent here appear to lack certain human characteristics such as humour, empathy, compassion and common sense?

Without naming names some posters here make these two clever bots look human. I do believe the two featured bots have probably been fitted with Kaspersky virus protection so they are not affected by tbe current apocalypse.

Looking at the Kaspersky package I think it just involves getting totally off your tits on bath salts until the whole thing blows over.
Who?!

Maes17

Superstar
Taking this into account it is not beyond the realms of possibility that this forum has it's own Tays.

I'm not convinced at all by some of the posters who are embedded here. There is a distinct lack of personality, humour and other qualities which has prompted me to make my.remarks regarding the bots. The shills stand out like a sore thumb on a fingerless hand. This is a place of work for some

It would be pretty difficult to ascertain whether an icon and a user name is a real person or a computer programme but a bot cannot learn to develope a personality so the more they go pushing their agenda the less likely they are here for the same reason you are.
If it is a place of work. Sign me up.
I wouldn’t mind getting paid to post on forums all day.

I am horrible at clever comebacks though.

o_O

Damn tech is scary
The human element of AI is actually far more frightening than computer side of it. At the end of the day, all AI is limited by its programming... The idea of it becoming self-aware is science fiction... And frankly, if it happened, it would be literal divine intervention.

AI can only do what it's programmed to do... Even when those chat bots advance to the point communicating with one because indistinguishable from human interaction... Well, it's still limited in what it can actually do by its programming. The real scary thing is military AI; you're programming a machine to kill people and there's a lot that can go wrong there.

Awoken2

Superstar
....some people on here weren't people at all...they were just the latest upgrade of the cleverbot programme and you are now being intellectually outdone by a robot?

Paste answers in link

http://www.cleverbot.com/

Question open to real people only.
Too many.posters around here are lacking certain human qualities

Maes17

Superstar
hey guys, i just came by to ask, do you believe there are insiders or people working with the government here? spying us and monitoring us so that they could see how much progress we are making? i could be overthinking but i dont know why, i just have that feeling, but i dont know if its true and its killing me cause i always dont like it when i couldnt find the truth or conclusion to things. i really need your point of view on this.
I do believe government officials do frequent truther sites, more so for trying to identify domestic terrorism.

Don’t blame the officials blame the game. Being a conspiracy theorist is dangerous territory. I say this in good intention because many good posters frequent here, however as much as we talk about false flags, the Stephen Paddocks etc all reside here.

This is why I’ve always had a fascination in psychology. Understanding motives, trends, engagements to certain set of people. Etc.

Awoken2

Superstar
...just imagine if people started putting their own health into the hands of a WEF programmed chatbot?

...Imagine the carnage THAT could create?