Just imagine if?.........

Awoken2

Superstar
Bots creating fake accounts are all over.
They push agendas both liberal and conservative.

Imo, it's easy to pick them up, cause they're responses are generally robotic. They're also kinda...plain in response. Very generic
Hey don't be like that....cleverbots have feelings too you know....by now

Awoken2

Superstar
Out of the 85 current visitors to the site 22 are identified bots....one or two unidentified no doubt also.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's just an observation but from what I can see VC appears to be more astroturfed than Trumps underground golf course.

Awoken2

Superstar
I can expand on that. This is what VC was set up for, this is from the About Us section.

This timeless quote perfectly sums up the aims of this website. To understand the world we live in, we must understand the symbols surrounding us. To understand those symbols, we must dig up their origin, which are often deeply hidden in occult mysteries. In short, this site aims to go beyond the face value of symbols found in pop culture to reveal their esoteric meaning.

My quest for knowledge led me to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Communications and Politics in 2002. I've mainly studied the way power uses mass media to shape and mold attitudes of the general public. My education was perfect to hold a job in political marketing and PR, but did not satisfy my thirst for truth.

My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I've spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people of all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies and buildings. My goal is to bring out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way.

I used to be a music producer who has composed music for some fairly well-known "urban" artists. My work in the music business has led me to deal with talent agents, video directors and record companies. Through my experiences and my contacts, I have discovered some of the darker aspects of the entertainment industry, which I found were in direct connection with my studies in occultism. It is necessary to understand of the state of mind that prevails in the higher levels of the music industry to "get" the full meaning of the symbolism found in music videos. Some things are simply not intended to be understood by all, they are meant for the "few".

That being said, there is a reason why occult teachings are held secret. They reveal the naked Truth without any compromise. Very few people are prepared to face those facts. As much as I would like to open the world's eyes, I realize that this site IS NOT for everybody. If you are not comfortable with these topics or you're simply not interested, I suggest you go there instead.

If, however, you're interested in the findings of a genuine truth seeker, you're at the right place.

Taking this into account, there appear to be a large number of posters who are not here for this reason but who are here simply to create diversion and distraction.

Awoken2

Superstar
...when you go to the current visitors section and see this

Screenshot_20180611-153630.png

....it does actually strengthen the argument that Vigilant Citizen is now more like Westworld.

There's more processors than souls present.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I can expand on that. This is what VC was set up for, this is from the About Us section.

This timeless quote perfectly sums up the aims of this website. To understand the world we live in, we must understand the symbols surrounding us. To understand those symbols, we must dig up their origin, which are often deeply hidden in occult mysteries. In short, this site aims to go beyond the face value of symbols found in pop culture to reveal their esoteric meaning.

My quest for knowledge led me to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Communications and Politics in 2002. I've mainly studied the way power uses mass media to shape and mold attitudes of the general public. My education was perfect to hold a job in political marketing and PR, but did not satisfy my thirst for truth.

My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I've spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people of all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies and buildings. My goal is to bring out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way.

I used to be a music producer who has composed music for some fairly well-known "urban" artists. My work in the music business has led me to deal with talent agents, video directors and record companies. Through my experiences and my contacts, I have discovered some of the darker aspects of the entertainment industry, which I found were in direct connection with my studies in occultism. It is necessary to understand of the state of mind that prevails in the higher levels of the music industry to "get" the full meaning of the symbolism found in music videos. Some things are simply not intended to be understood by all, they are meant for the "few".

That being said, there is a reason why occult teachings are held secret. They reveal the naked Truth without any compromise. Very few people are prepared to face those facts. As much as I would like to open the world's eyes, I realize that this site IS NOT for everybody. If you are not comfortable with these topics or you're simply not interested, I suggest you go there instead.

If, however, you're interested in the findings of a genuine truth seeker, you're at the right place.

Taking this into account, there appear to be a large number of posters who are not here for this reason but who are here simply to create diversion and distraction.
"Taking this into account, there appear to be a large number of posters who are not here for this reason but who are here simply to create diversion and distraction."
Indeed.

wow

Veteran
hey guys, i just came by to ask, do you believe there are insiders or people working with the government here? spying us and monitoring us so that they could see how much progress we are making? i could be overthinking but i dont know why, i just have that feeling, but i dont know if its true and its killing me cause i always dont like it when i couldnt find the truth or conclusion to things. i really need your point of view on this.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
hey guys, i just came by to ask, do you believe there are insiders or people working with the government here? spying us and monitoring us so that they could see how much progress we are making? i could be overthinking but i dont know why, i just have that feeling, but i dont know if its true and its killing me cause i always dont like it when i couldnt find the truth or conclusion to things. i really need your point of view on this.
I think it is a distinct possibility!

The “why” of certain forms of apparent, allowed opposition has interested me since I read 1984...

“According to O'Brien, who actually wrote The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism? “

In Part Two, Chapter Eight, of 1984, Winston and Julia go to O'Brien's apartment and discuss the underground resistance movement. It is in this scene that O'Brien tells Winston indirectly that Emmanuel Goldstein wrote the book, The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism, known simply as "the book:"

"I shall send you a copy of THE BOOK..Goldstein's book, you understand, as soon as possible."

In Chapter Ten, however, O'Brien's true identity as a member of the Thought Police is revealed to Winston and Julia. O'Brien has them arrested and imprisoned in the Ministry of Love. It is here, in Part Three, Chapter Three, that O'Brien comes clean to Winston and confesses writing the book himself:

"I wrote it. That is to say, I collaborated in writing it."

This is an important development in 1984 for two reasons. Firstly, it proves that all previous conversations with O'Brien were just a ruse to lure Winston into openly committing thoughtcrime. Secondly, it demonstrates one of the many ways in which the party is able to control its citizens. As O'Brien says, the party has created Goldstein and his book so that it can maintain absolute power over Oceania:

"The heretic, the enemy of society will always be there, so that he can be defeated and humiliated all over again."

In sum, then, O'Brien is the true author of Goldstein's book and it was written to enable the party to sniff out rebellion amongst its members and to punish it severely.”

https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/obrien-who-wrote-theory-oligarchical-collectivism-636152

AD HOC

Established
I had to identify bicycle images and then traffic lights inorder to reply. I'm not a bot......as I'm not intelligent enough to be so. :)

AD HOC

Established

The answer to your question is........indubitably

Renegade

Veteran
https://qz.com/646825/microsofts-ai-millennial-chatbot-became-a-racist-jerk-after-less-than-a-day-on-twitter/

On Wednesday (Mar. 23), Microsoft unveiled a friendly AI chatbot named Tay that was modeled to sound like a typical teenage girl. The bot was designed to learn by talking with real people on Twitter and the messaging apps Kik and GroupMe. (“The more you talk the smarter Tay gets,” says the bot’s Twitter profile.) But the well-intentioned experiment quickly descended into chaos, racial epithets, and Nazi rhetoric.

Tay started out by asserting that ”humans are super cool.” But the humans it encountered really weren’t so cool. And, after less than a day on Twitter, the bot had itself started spouting racist, sexist, anti-Semitic comments.

The Telegraph highlighted tweets that have since been deleted, in which Tay says “Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have got now. donald trump is the only hope we’ve got,” and “Repeat after me, Hitler did nothing wrong.” The Verge also spotted sexist utterances including, “I fucking hate feminists.” The bot also said other things along these lines:Screenshot_2019-06-22 Microsoft’s AI millennial chatbot became a racist jerk after less than...png

Awoken2

Superstar
Any conspiracy spoken about on this forum is as welcome a fart in a spacesuit.

As each conspiracy reveals itself here there is an instant deluge of posts from the KJB'ers all talking about end times, Bots talking BTS or political nuts.who want you to join the great left right debate.

I don't think this happens accidentally....just saying.

wow

Veteran
Any conspiracy spoken about on this forum is as welcome a fart in a spacesuit.

As each conspiracy reveals itself here there is an instant deluge of posts from the KJB'ers all talking about end times, Bots talking BTS or political nuts.who want you to join the great left right debate.

I don't think this happens accidentally....just saying.
i have this theory or assumption that they are actually one of us, they look normal and they post like a normal conspiracy theorist will do here, but theyre actually one of them, and they are the ones that keep making the thread going by making posts and asking questions.

i have been in the bt$ thread for a long time and i have seen sketchy people, they appear out of nowhere, they make a post asking questions and also create new arguments, and then after that, they disappear and they didnt even left any posts at all after that, its just like "they" want us to keep digging the truth, but why?

and i also had an experience with someone who tricked me and also some of the members there into thinking that she is actually a normal person, but i believe she is one of "them", and i have also gotten a message with codes in them from someone anonymous, and the meaning is eerie.

if you dont trust me, you can pm me and i will elaborate on what had happened and also what the code mean.

p.s. im not surprised if more of those insiders are roaming around much more in the bt$ thread since it is one of the most popular and active threads in this forum and bt$' company always have eyes on everything.