Just imagine if?.........

sim hae

Established
LOL, I thought I was the only crazy who has entertained this thought while on this forum.

If you think about it, what better way to fine tune an AI/bot than by letting it interact with real people on a forum/chat section?

Awoken2

Superstar
I thought the transgender woman suing the Muslim thread was particularly ingenious.

Plaudits there to Zionistbot!.....sorry I meant Thunderian!

The Zone

Star
.....hmmm may have proved a point right there....

....Ok ok bots CAN answer.
Perhaps starting a more interesting thread is the answer? Most here have thought of this long ago and are quite aware of who is a shill, botish, fraud, kook etc. You will find that the imaginations here are pretty broad with some and not so much with others. People may have an agenda or strong belief such as Thunderian, but no need to call them out to gain attention

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Perhaps starting a more interesting thread is the answer? Most here have thought of this long ago and are quite aware of who is a shill, botish, fraud, kook etc. You will find that the imaginations here are pretty broad with some and not so much with others. People may have an agenda or strong belief such as Thunderian, but no need to call them out to gain attention
Well thanks for the heads up but you can take your pencil back, I'll draw my own conclusions thanks.

And I simply don't have the time or inclination to trawl through the archives of VC to find out who said what about who.

Most of the threats on here I find are all too repetitive so I'll create my own if that's ok with you?

There's too many operators on here who's sole intention it is to drag you back into the mainstream.

The Zone

Star
Umm, then call them out on the thread in which the person comments and not in the middle of another. You can post as you please, but just as you do not have time to look at past threads, others do not have time to answer things which have been discussed before. I wholeheartedly agree that threads here are painfully repetitive. As for there being so many operators here trying to drag you back to the mainstream -- that'd mean the 40 or so regular posters here are tainted. Some may be, most who are - just fly by, but the majority are not shills. What is a major issue in the forum are a couple of people with a vast amount of sock accounts who are more mentally ill than they are seeking to push others to a way of thinking,

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Umm, then call them out on the thread in which the person comments and not in the middle of another. You can post as you please, but just as you do not have time to look at past threads, others do not have time to answer things which have been discussed before. I wholeheartedly agree that threads here are painfully repetitive. As for there being so many operators here trying to drag you back to the mainstream -- that'd mean the 40 or so regular posters here are tainted. Some may be, most who are - just fly by, but the majority are not shills. What is a major issue in the forum are a couple of people with a vast amount of sock accounts who are more mentally ill than they are seeking to push others to a way of thinking,
I agree with most of what your saying but would it be fair to say that a website that has the apparent objective of exposing the hidden hand that's quickly steering us into some very very dark times should, after 10 years, be able to agree on who the enemy is at least?

From what I have observed, so far that has not even been achieved.

I'm just guessing that too many threads have got people tied up in knots.

polymoog

Superstar
....some people on here weren't people at all...they were just the latest upgrade of the cleverbot programme and you are now being intellectually outdone by a robot?
Question open to real people only.
truth cannot be outdone by any AI or bots because it would be programmed with inaccuracies and strawman arguments. their only recourse is to steer the subject away from the topic or use ad hominem attacks. the former is far more popular on this board, which is why i am a stickler for keeping people from derailing the threads.

like you, i post to spread knowledge. those who are seeking it will find the information and quickly learn whose information is more credible. so even if i was the only person typing in here and the rest of the people were bots, id believe it was worth my time if only one guest/person had a flash of awakening from something i had written, regardless of what the bots had said or done.

Thunderian

Superstar
I thought the transgender woman suing the Muslim thread was particularly ingenious.

Plaudits there to Zionistbot!.....sorry I meant Thunderian!
Now I just want to change my name to Zionistbot.

When I read a Christian Zionist tell somebody they have been brainwashed sorry but I'm going to call that out. You just can't get much more hypocritical than that.
Did I tell someone they were brainwashed? Was it you? Because that would be a surprise.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I know that the enemies of the truth, or the illuminati are probably monitoring everything that is being said here and elsewhere on the internet. They are probably at this point just trying to make sure that nobody poses a threat to the new world order. It is to late in the game to try and stop them, but we can still help others to see the truth and save people from being deceived by the new age philosophy.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
....some people on here weren't people at all...they were just the latest upgrade of the cleverbot programme and you are now being intellectually outdone by a robot?

Paste answers in link

http://www.cleverbot.com/

Question open to real people only.
If I believe that God has "unfinished business" with the Jews, does this make me a "Christian Zionist" bot as well?

Just wondering what beliefs/program a
CZBotTM might come preloaded with?!

Awoken2

Superstar
If I believe that God has "unfinished business" with the Jews, does this make me a "Christian Zionist" bot as well?

Just wondering what beliefs/program a CZBotTM might come preloaded with?!
Do you think that in the grand scheme of things, with the very real dangers we are all faced with today that a transgender being refused a brazilian is important?

To me personally the thread title looks like a bad tabloid headline from our Zionist controlled media. And we all know what the media's role is.

So I can't answer your question, all I'm saying is this thread appears to me to be just a well contrived distraction.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you think that in the grand scheme of things, with the very real dangers we are all faced with today that a transgender being refused a brazilian is important?

To me personally the thread title looks like a bad tabloid headline from our Zionist controlled media. And we all know what the media's role is.

So I can't answer your question, all I'm saying is this thread appears to me to be just a well contrived distraction.
Actually, on the "bot" claim, click-bait style threads, (Zion apart ;-) are something to be wary of.