Just got blocked on Twitter for Starting a Petition for FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Bianca

Rookie
I created a petition for #FreedomofSpeech on #SocialMedia & Twitter blocked me... I have never cursed out someone or said anything hurtful, I promote #Truth & #FreeSpeech...but I somehow #violated #Twitter rules?! WTF?! Apparently they don’t like the #watermarkedballots... WOW

(Sorry I had that drafted to tweet, but obviously CANT! I’m @BiancasTweet if you want to confirm- my last tweet was regarding the watermarked ballots, then blocked...)

... I was blocked after sharing my petition for Freedom of Speech on Social Media- does that not seem odd?!?? And I shared an article about the Watermarked Ballots - I’ve never said anything hateful or cursed out anyone, but I’m BLOCKED FOT ADVOCATING FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON TWITTER?! Wow

Attachments

Tidal

Star
I've been on the internet for 18 years and go in a lot of forums to strut my stuff, and it's never crossed my mind to join Twitter or Facebook because I can't see the point of them, am I missing out or what?

Awoken2

Superstar
I've been on the internet for 18 years and go in a lot of forums to strut my stuff, and it's never crossed my mind to join Twitter or Facebook because I can't see the point of them, am I missing out or what?
Yeah you doooo like your forums don't you ugh?

Aptly named btw.

I've just been laughing my tits off reading your posts on TZ forum from May this year saying how you were now "kicking ass" on VC forum.

So I just gotta ask you the question, who's ass do you think you've kicked around here? The only thing I see you kicking around here are dumbass memes and bible passages.

Tidal

Star
Yeah you doooo like your forums don't you ugh?
Aptly named btw.
I've just been laughing my tits off reading your posts on TZ forum from May this year saying how you were now "kicking ass" on VC forum.
So I just gotta ask you the question, who's ass do you think you've kicked around here? The only thing I see you kicking around here are dumbass memes and bible passages.

The only people who feel the wrath of my boot around internetland are those who deserve it mate..:)
I see myself as a Delbert Grady-

Johnny5

Veteran
My wife posted on several platforms this weekend about coming together and that anyone who cares about this country should want to see the votes counted. Her Instagram account was immediately locked. Obviously those responding to her about counting votes for Hillary in 2016 were not locked though. They really are not hiding anything. Anyone denying internet censorship on this subject is a one way street, has their head in the sand.

Vmort

Star
They blocked me too in Facebook because I shared Fiona Barnett. There is no free speech and never will be. They allowed us to told is about kittens or soccer not the truth.

Aero

Superstar
My Twitter advertising account got blocked with zero explanation. But I'd rather thank Twitter for saving me money.

The internet has always had gatekeepers, though. Who used to guard against monetization mainly. I'm working on an investigative article about this too. Yes, it appears as though the gatekeepers have transformed into partisan hacks.

Johnny5

Veteran
My Twitter advertising account got blocked with zero explanation. But I'd rather thank Twitter for saving me money.

The internet has always had gatekeepers, though. Who used to guard against monetization mainly. I'm working on an investigative article about this too. Yes, it appears as though the gatekeepers have transformed into partisan hacks.
Please let us know where we can see the results of your investigation. I would be curious to see.

meximonk

Star
"Just got blocked on Twitter for Starting a Petition for FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA"

Join the club, friend. There's member jackets by the door, free t-shirts, trophies, and the bar never stops flowing.

Wear it like a badge of honor. I've also got the FAKEBook and THEIRTube badge. My THEIRTube channel was at the top of several Google Searches, and had over 16,000,000 views in 2008.

"One does not simply tell the Truth on the internet and get away with it."
lotronedoesnotsimply.gif

meximonk

Star
My wife posted on several platforms this weekend about coming together and that anyone who cares about this country should want to see the votes counted. Her Instagram account was immediately locked. Obviously those responding to her about counting votes for Hillary in 2016 were not locked though. They really are not hiding anything. Anyone denying internet censorship on this subject is a one way street, has their head in the sand.
They don't want an end to the balkanization. They want a Civil War, and they want everyone else to think that's what everyone else thinks.

letsgetreadytorumble.gif

Aero

Superstar
Please let us know where we can see the results of your investigation. I would be curious to see.
Right now, my article about Twitter is mostly a philosophical call to action. It attacks the contradiction of Twitter monetizing through advertising while also blocking advertisers over generically vague rules.

Unfortunately, I have no meaningful way to connect with other advertisers except through advertising. And sure, there is plenty of publicly available data I could point to. But the reality is, people are fine with "walled gardens" like Twitter. In essence, it's not a battle I should even want to win. So consider it still a work in progress.

meximonk

Star
Right now, my article about Twitter is mostly a philosophical call to action. It attacks the contradiction of Twitter monetizing through advertising while also blocking advertisers over generically vague rules.

Unfortunately, I have no meaningful way to connect with other advertisers except through advertising. And sure, there is plenty of publicly available data I could point to. But the reality is, people are fine with "walled gardens" like Twitter. In essence, it's not a battle I should even want to win. So consider it still a work in progress.
I'm one of those that believe that you can't fight the battle in the honeypot that your enemy put out for you. It's counterproductive.

Aero

Superstar
I'm one of those that believe that you can't fight the battle in the honeypot that your enemy put out for you. It's counterproductive.
That's why I'm trying to be the antithesis to walled gardens. Like I refuse to be another case of a guy who couldn't beat them, so he joined them. So the gardens I create will be open for eternity like there are no walls. Nobody is expected to stay or leave.

Lil axe

Veteran
they have been erasing at least since 2017, they have been trying to pass laws to make individuals no longer anonymous online

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well I suppose that would put THIS community in a HEAP of trouble, now wouldn't it?
If you ever watched Tombstone, I always loved the scene between Johnny Ringo and Doc Holiday. Doc knows he hasn’t got long, but has no fear whatsoever. For those of us who are citizens of an even greater kingdom than the US, this might make sense...

Riptide

Established
Facebook not letting me make posts all day today. When I go to post, it just gives me a continuous loading screen. Funny, because my internet speed is great and I see everybody else posting on FB. I guess I've been posting too much vigilante stuff.

Johnny5

Veteran
That is beyond bullshit. There is obviously something very real going on with the voter fraud, otherwise they would not be so desparate to immediately squash all discussion surrounding it. I applaud your wife for trying to talk about it, though. Everyone should care deeply about this today to prevent it continuing in the future.
Agreed @Lurking009. Too many things do not pass the smell test, as the saying goes, with this whole election mess. She didn't even suggest action against anyone or anything, but only to count legal votes and that everyone who cares about this count should want the same. It's a "Brave New World" with all of this 1984 style big brother censorship and "double speak".

im permanently banned on twitter
can't be undone

i was taking the piss out of deontay wilder after he got battered by tyson fury.