Just Because Anti-Semites Talk About ‘Cultural Marxism’ Doesn’t Mean it Isn’t Real

“Six months after the publication of Jay’s column, the far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik carried out a series of murderous and explosive attacks in Norway to publicize his 1,500-page manifesto: 2083—A European Declaration of Independence. His screed blames “Cultural Marxism” for the mass migration of Muslims into mainland Europe, and even contains a reference to Minnicino’s essay. In the aftermath of Breivik’s attack, Minnicino—a now ex-member of the LaRouche movement—issued a public apology to disown his earlier work. He admitted that his research on the Frankfurt School had been “hopelessly deformed by self-censorship and the desire to in some way support LaRouche’s crack-brained worldview.”

That’s right, you’re all swallowing a giant load of LaRouchian bullshit

https://communemag.com/the-american-roots-of-a-right-wing-conspiracy/?fbclid=IwAR2eI4h2c6WlhZWt4BK616BzcnHUUM71XPRCOOESy45MBBSDBTU7aovPgiY

@bible_student I’ll respond to you in depth in about a week and a half

The best way to pull off a false flag in the modern era is not actually pull off a false flag, but to make sure that a terrorist attack happens and it does as much damage as it possibly can do. You can control the aftermath and have deniability. It's a win/win.
The problem you run into with 9/11 if you want to reason that it was allowed to happen, is that you cannot actually bring down steel-framed skyscraper buildings using planes, because those buildings were specifically designed to take the impact and still be ok afterwards. This is important to understand - the engineers who design skyscraper buildings have to work with this possibility in mind and so they do and they specifically design the buildings to be able to take it, if it ever happened. Even so, it may very well have been "allowed" to happen (like pearl harbor) but the perpetrators of 9/11 were not the people that everyone was told it was by the media. Also, if an attack was allowed to happen then those who allowed it are complicit and therefore they just as guilty as the ones who actually did it.

You have to therefore begin asking how did they do it if you want to get to the truth about 9/11, because steel-framed buildings are not easy to bring down and crashing some planes into them certainly won't work, because those buildings are specifically designed to be able to take the impact and any resulting fire from burning jet fuel. Therefore, the whole official narrative falls apart completely when looked at from an engineering point of view. Therefore, you have to then first of all begin by asking how did they do it, before you can get to the who. People have been doing that and much has come to light about how they did it. The "who" is not so difficult once you have understood the "how".

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/11/censored-vt-restored-too-classified-to-publish-russia-opens-files-on-nuclear-9-11-and-israeli-proliferation/

And that also then brings you to the "why":

Last edited:

FlixKandish

Rookie
“Six months after the publication of Jay’s column, the far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik carried out a series of murderous and explosive attacks in Norway to publicize his 1,500-page manifesto: 2083—A European Declaration of Independence. His screed blames “Cultural Marxism” for the mass migration of Muslims into mainland Europe, and even contains a reference to Minnicino’s essay. In the aftermath of Breivik’s attack, Minnicino—a now ex-member of the LaRouche movement—issued a public apology to disown his earlier work. He admitted that his research on the Frankfurt School had been “hopelessly deformed by self-censorship and the desire to in some way support LaRouche’s crack-brained worldview.”

That’s right, you’re all swallowing a giant load of LaRouchian bullshit

https://communemag.com/the-american-roots-of-a-right-wing-conspiracy/?fbclid=IwAR2eI4h2c6WlhZWt4BK616BzcnHUUM71XPRCOOESy45MBBSDBTU7aovPgiY

@bible_student I’ll respond to you in depth in about a week and a half
Ah yes, a lot of the current day far right thinking stems from LaRouche and co.

Grand Wizards, Cultural Marxism and Blueshirts – dangerous words, but the media shrugs

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/grand-wizards-cultural-marxism-and-blueshirts-dangerous-words-but-the-media-shrugs/

“On Monday, we learned that senior pro-Brexit Tories (all white men) had nicknamed themselves the “Grand Wizards”. On Tuesday, that the pro-Brexit Bruges Group of Tory MPs had held a meeting at Westminster which called for a “Blueshirt” street movement to riot until Brexit was delivered, and in which senior MP Suella Braverman said they’re in a “war” against “Cultural Marxism”.

We’re told by mainstream commentators not to feel too worried about any of this. The BBC’s political editor Laura Kuenssberg reassured us that the Brexiteers were using the Grand Wizard nickname “informally, no intended connection to anything else”. Others have however noted that Michael Gove had run into trouble for comparing himself to a “Grand Wizard of the KKK” before.

The blueshirts might evoke Hitler’s Blackshirts or Mosley’s Brownshirts (or indeed, the earlier, fascist Irish blueshirts), but calling for such a force is “less menacing” than it sounds, the Guardian’s Peter Walker told us, because they’re mostly old men. The Tory MP and hard Brexiteer Suella Braverman “probably wasn’t aware” of the history of the term “Cultural Marxism” when she used it, we’re told by most commentators – even though she was challenged by Guardian journalist Dawn Foster on its use as a far-right talking point and by the terrorist Anders Breivik, and merely doubled down.”

FlixKandish

Rookie
Brexit... SMH. I made ONE youtube video on the topic and 5 minutes later, there were nobody-type account troll comments. Its a touchy subject with "controlled opposition", aka shills. But hey, its par for the course in a digital cold war.

Thanks for the article post, valerio.

This is the prime example of "us vs them", a tactic used to divide the populace. Now, while we are seeing it at play in USA and EU, there are different contributing factors which i wont get into here, so that aside, i wish that people would not fall victim to this type of mentality and rather try to see the humanity in all of us.

"Riot" is a strong word, and for good reason, riots lead to chaos. To incite that is truly devious, especially when the chessmasters are in ivory towers and not at the front of the action.

*Why dont princes fight the wars?*

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
So I see that "Cultural Marxism" is a specific theory involving conspiracy within the Frankfurt School. So let's take a look at them:

It's probably a bit of a misnomer for what's going on in society today. I would think the correct term would be "cultural bolshevism."

@Corvus Metus

Sorry, but I have to disagree on you that communism is just an economic model. To Karl Marx, communism would only be installed after a cultural reform, wherein concepts like family and religion would be obsolete because to him marriage and this kind of stuff where only ways of the burguoise to keep the resourses amongst themselves.

Cultural Marxism is the gradual transformation of the current society in this kind of communist society. I invite you to see other posts I wrote about our current situation here in brazil, that's the situation and phenomenon I call social marxism
Sorry for taking so long to actually respond to this. I haven't had much time to put in a serious post.

Anyway, I agree. Communism, at least as Marx described it, is more than just an economic system. At the same time, the opposition to capitalism is an integral part of it. So-called "cultural Marxists" aren't doing anything to oppose capitalism. In fact, they are doing the opposite. They are reinforcing capitalism, bringing more people into the fold. It isn't revolutionary; it's counter-revolutionary. Instead of telling people that they should oppose the system, it's the system welcoming them with open arms.

While some people with a more conservative mindset might think there's some radical change to society just because gay people can get married and trans people can use the bathroom they want... Well, the same ultra-conservative people thought that black people and women shouldn't vote, back in the day. Yet their power structure remains, today.

A user's guide to "Cultural Marxism": Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, reloaded
How an arcane conspiracy theory from the far-right margins is fueling terrorism — and Donald Trump's Twitter feed

https://www.salon.com/2019/05/05/a-users-guide-to-cultural-marxism-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory-reloaded/

“’Cultural Marxism’ is now the grand unifying narrative for the hard, fascist & neo-Nazi right. It does the same work as did the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ forgery did, a century ago, to inspire Hitler & his Nazis,” he continued.

Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011, used the terms “cultural Marxism” or “cultural Marxist” more than 600 times in his 1,500-plus-page manifesto. The Poway shooter only mentioned it briefly, but its themes echo throughout his far more modest six-page document. More importantly, the whole environment in which he was radicalized has clearly been influenced by the narrative, and partly even created by it.”