Jussie Smullet Gets Six Months In Jail

Six months for faking "white supremacist " lynching.I was hoping for two years but better than nothing. Inmates reportedly looking forward to having new "girlfriend". Coincidentally new Bill passes about lynching. Since lynching already against the law just b.s. theater demoncrats excel at. The only drawback Jussie might enjoy his new role as inmates favorite girlfriend.

If he hadn't had pulled this racist stuff I wouldn't have anything against him. As it is there is enough evil in the world without creating more but that is what demoncrats are programmed to do. I don't think they can help it really like a mental disease.
There seems to be a deficit of a certain type of evil though. If that type of evil was so rampant, he wouldn't have felt the need to stage it.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
There seems to be a deficit of a certain type of evil though. If that type of evil was so rampant, he wouldn't have felt the need to stage it.
My initial thoughts were: Thus ends the debate of ‘white supremacy,’ considering the only hate crime 99% of people have ever heard of didn’t actually happen, and it took three black guys to stage it, as no whites could be found to play the racists. Unfortunately, in enduring anti-intellectual style, the Woke just doubled-down.

Jussie Smollett checks all boxes as the poster child for Woke commitment to the narrative of “white supremacy:” the ever-flowing stream of pretentious nonsense in the face of physical and historical evidence; the inane absurdities foisted on the world; the anti-intellectualism and incompetence.

Few public figures have embodied all of the current cultural Marxist memes so abundantly as Smollett.

Tikawanda

Established
It seems like an appropriate punishment. If he were smarter he would've apologized publicly to earn himself at least a little good will, but I guess that was too much to ask for from a narcissist.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
It seems like an appropriate punishment. If he were smarter he would've apologized publicly to earn himself at least a little good will, but I guess that was too much to ask for from a narcissist.
Woke people just appear to be stupid. They are infected with wokeism. The narrative of “white supremacy” destroys the mental faculties. Hence most woke people have trouble forming a coherent thought and end up as NPCs.

free2018

Star
He is just a cog in an actual conspiracy. None of his handlers are going down. He thinks he will get the Epstein treatment.
He may be right.

free2018

Star