Judge Jeanine: Trump is fulfilling End Times prophecy!

DesertRose

Superstar
I don't know. Using ignorant misunderstanding of the Quran and hadith, plus some pretty shocking quotes from Ahmadinejad and a couple of imams, I can make at least as convincing a case that Muslims are just as bloodthirsty as this thread is accusing Christians of being.
Just as I thought you got nada..
PS noticed how you said Christians and not Zionist Christians
Just like you do not know the difference between the shia mahdi and the sunni mahdi.
Ahmadinejad LOL.

Thunderian

Superstar
Just as I thought you got nada..
PS noticed how you said Christians and not Zionist Christians
Just like you do not know the difference between the shia mahdi and the sunni mahdi.
Ahmadinejad LOL.
You've made my point exactly.

George W. Bush LOL.

DesertRose

Superstar
You've made my point exactly.

George W. Bush LOL.
Video below Caption:
Frank Schaeffer, former Evangelical explains how white evangelicals in the United States put faith before country, before human rights, in making a "Devil's Bargain" to support Donald Trump despite his less than Christian actions, for a handful of policy and power goals, namely moving the United States embassy into deputed Jerusalem, all of this to bring about the end of days foretold in the book of Revelations, Armageddon!
Video above. The point is what do the people want Thunderian and your folks are different from others when it comes to Armageddon.

"Though dispensationalists fine-tuned their prophetic interpretations as needed over time, they retained their core belief about the role of Jews in the last days. For over 100 years, their insistence on the restoration of the Jewish state in the Holy Land seemed far-fetched. But after the founding of Israel in 1948 and its expansion after the Six-Day War, dispensationalists promoted their ideas with the confidence that Bible prophecy was being fulfilled for all to see. Starting in the 1970s, dispensationalists broke into the popular culture with runaway best-sellers, and a well-networked political campaign to promote and protect the interests of Israel. Since the mid-1990s, tens of millions of people who have never seen a prophetic chart or listened to a sermon on the second coming have read one or more novels in the Left Behind series, which has become the most effective disseminator of dispensationalist ideas ever."
Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/end-times/on-the-road-to-armageddon.aspx#L3DeRwRCbTdUtIrf.99

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I support Israel and I admit it. Do you think I would hide it if I was cheering on world war three? Think about it.

You brought up Islamic references to Gog and Magog. Do you believe the prophecies about the Mahdi? There is far more evidence that Islam is actually the faith that wants a massive and apocalyptic war, and not Christianity, and this is based on their own belief in prophecies about the Mahdi. Should we get into that?

"You brought up Islamic references to Gog and Magog. Do you believe the prophecies about the Mahdi? There is far more evidence that Islam is actually the faith that wants a massive and apocalyptic war, and not Christianity, and this is based on their own belief in prophecies about the Mahdi. Should we get into that?"
Pretty much as I expected. This distraction/deflection sums up your position..... You have been taken to school here and if you wont admit when you were wrong, its better to just drop the subject as opposed to digging your hole deeper. You are in so deep in this thread, the dirt is falling right back on top of you..... yet you keep digging.

Thunderian

Superstar
"You brought up Islamic references to Gog and Magog. Do you believe the prophecies about the Mahdi? There is far more evidence that Islam is actually the faith that wants a massive and apocalyptic war, and not Christianity, and this is based on their own belief in prophecies about the Mahdi. Should we get into that?"
Pretty much as I expected. This distraction/deflection sums up your position..... You have been taken to school here and if you wont admit when you were wrong, its better to just drop the subject as opposed to digging your hole deeper. You are in so deep in this thread, the dirt is falling right back on top of you..... yet you keep digging.
You don't actually read and respond to what people are saying, do you? It's endemic to your type.

I am only saying that I can use quotes from Ahmadinejad, and from various Islamic leaders, along with some misunderstanding of the Quran and hadith, to make Islam look just as bloodthirsty as you are trying to make Christianity. How do you miss my point so completely?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You don't actually read and respond to what people are saying, do you? It's endemic to your type.

I am only saying that I can use quotes from Ahmadinejad, and from various Islamic leaders, along with some misunderstanding of the Quran and hadith, to make Islam look just as bloodthirsty as you are trying to make Christianity. How do you miss my point so completely?
I have read and responded to your increasingly ridiculous posts, for the most part item-by-item, as have other posters here. You have been proven so wrong, so repeatedly in this thread that at this point, I guess you are just trolling to provoke confrontation? Not very effective or productive.

You are changing the goalposts.... again. You are attempting misdirection, distraction and deflection.... again. Your arguments dont hold water, so you flail about wildly with provocative rhetoric or topic-changing contentions. Id have more respect if you just admitted you were wrong about much you contended with here and when you asked for proof, it has been given to you.

Karlysymon

Superstar
In the world of good and evil:

America's foreign policy seems strongly influenced by religion. But that influence is much more complex than its critics suppose....Dominique Moïsi, a special adviser at the French Institute for International Relations, argues that “the combination of religion and nationalism in America is frightening. We feel betrayed by God and by nationalism, which is why we are building the European Union as a barrier to religious warfare.” Josef Braml, of the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, complains that in America “religious attitudes have more of an influence on political choices than in any other western democracy.”