Judge Jeanine: Trump is fulfilling End Times prophecy!

Helioform

Star
I am not dismissing the possibility that Revelation might actually happen one day, but these evangelical lunatics in power are trying to make it happen now! This woman is unfit to be a judge.

So according to their own interpretation, Trump ends up being the Anti-Christ?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I am not dismissing the possibility that Revelation might actually happen one day, but these evangelical lunatics in power are trying to make it happen now! This woman is unfit to be a judge.

They are trying to Immanentize the eschaton..

Bibi views Trump as the 'new Cyrus'. Serveto posted a link on that.

Last edited:
There is nothing anyone can do to affect, bring about, or stop prophecy from being fulfilled.
derp derp
Ezekiel 38
0 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

yes this is def modern israel and def donald trump

REKT!!

Vytas

Star
Wiki says Jeanine Ferris Pirro is an American TV personality = evangelical lunatics ?? I don't think so, i agree she is trying to create some, and off course successfully hence 25% comment which is now 26% just because he said it... Conditioning is MSM daily bread...In my opinion public is being prepared to agree with some dumb decision...

DesertRose

Superstar
Nice breakdown of CZ end times beliefs by YT (video in OP)
@Karlysymon they are a 'doomsday cult' for sure. I am glad not all Christians have these strange end times interpretations.

They are supporting an immoral society that is engaged in much wrongdoing and oppression. Unjust decisions are being made and brought to fruition. This is not righteousness being manifested but corruption being aided.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
derp derp
Ezekiel 38
0 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

yes this is def modern israel and def donald trump

REKT!!
That prophecy is at least a thousand years away from fulfilment.

That prophecy is at least a thousand years away from fulfilment.
The core belief here is that israel is specifically being backed by God, that it is messianic and that these jews will be attacked by a gentile anti-christ (obv most likely they think its a moslimbsz)
So the messianic kingdom ie modern israel is established with state of the art technology, weapons and walls. But then magically it's going to remove them completely and then God will be like
Zechariah 4
Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,

it's a bit like drug dealing and fraud to build up a sum of money and then going legit and saying 'my income is totally by the grace of God'
Take for example when Jesus returns, he kills the anti-christ with the breath of his mouth. At no point does it say in the prophecies that he will literally use weapons.

I believe the real messianic kingdom will be established when the anti-christ is killed and anything before than is false. Just like in Rev 11 the city of jerusalem is 'like sodom and egypt'.

Thunderian

Superstar
The core belief here is that israel is specifically being backed by God,
Nope.

that it is messianic
Nope.

and that these jews will be attacked by a gentile anti-christ (obv most likely they think its a moslimbsz)
Wrong.

So the messianic kingdom ie modern israel is established with state of the art technology, weapons and walls. But then magically it's going to remove them completely and then God will be like
Zechariah 4
Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,

No one believes this. See what happens when you learn prophecy from Cenk Uygur?

I believe the real messianic kingdom will be established when the anti-christ is killed and anything before than is false.
Agreed. The present state of Israel is clearly not messianic, or a kingdom. How did you get this so wrong?

Helioform

Star
Wiki says Jeanine Ferris Pirro is an American TV personality = evangelical lunatics ?? I don't think so, i agree she is trying to create some, and off course successfully hence 25% comment which is now 26% just because he said it... Conditioning is MSM daily bread...In my opinion public is being prepared to agree with some dumb decision...
She is also a prosecutor, a politician and FOX News airhead. These people are like children running around with scissors. Only thing is that the scissors are nuclear bombs in this case.

Nope.

Nope.

Wrong.

No one believes this. See what happens when you learn prophecy from Cenk Uygur?

Agreed. The present state of Israel is clearly not messianic, or a kingdom. How did you get this so wrong?
CUFI
Christians united for israel
joseph hagee

i didnt even watch the clip, i know the crazy eyed lady though. okay look....no matter how pious you are mate, even you must admit that lady just needs a shag, poor thing is beside herself.
it wont be by me, obviously. do you want to volunteer for that task? bring her back down to planet earth.
do it for world peace.

elsbet

Superstar

Until he comes up out of the pit-- smokin-- I'm going to say that's probably a load of garbage.

Thunderian

Superstar
From what I saw he was reading a list of CZ end time prophecies are they incorrect?
Even if that list was partially correct it is wrong.
Cenk has almost everything wrong, and the things he has right have nothing to do with Christian Zionism.

Let's go through it.

1. The final seven years will begin when the antichrist and the international community recognize Israel's right to the land promised to Abraham by God.

Wrong. The Bible says that the antichrist will confirm the covenant with many for one week. This is interpreted as meaning that there will be a peace treaty between Israel and the Arab world, NOT that Israel will take possession of all the land they are promised in the Bible. The land promised to Abraham would include parts of present day Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt, I believe, and not one person I know believes Israel will possess all that land until the millennial kingdom of Jesus Christ, which won't happen in this age. So Cenk has this wrong, especially since he believes that this agreement has already happened.

2. A war will begin from the vicinity of the Euphrates river, and the reference is given as Revelation 9:13-16.

Wrong. This passage has nothing to do with anything happening today. All you have to do is read it, and you'll see why.

3. The West Bank (Judea) will become a place of great tribulation.

The great tribulation doesn't begin until midway through the seven year treaty the antichrist confirms, and the tribulation isn't confined to the West Bank. It's another holocaust inflicted on Jews, but global. It has nothing to do with events in the West Bank right now. So Cenk screws this up, too.

I have to pause here for a second to point out that Cenk is checking these items off, as if they have already occurred, or are occurring. According to what Christian Zionists believe, none of these things has taken place yet, and by the time they do occur, we won't even be here, and unable to do anything to bring about or affect these events, so Cenk has this profoundly wrong.

4. The Temple Mount in Jerusalem will be placed under a sharing agreement between Jew and Gentile.

I have no idea what he means by this, especially since he said it's already pretty much occurred. The Temple Mount is not being shared with Jews at all, or else they would get to pray there, wouldn't they? So wrong, Cenk. So wrong. He also seems to think that Christians believe that a peace deal will bring the return of Jesus Christ, but as I said, there is nothing we or anyone can do to affect prophecy, to speed it up, or whatever. This is a common accusation leveled at Christians, especially American ones, with the gist of it being that we are trying to start a big Armageddon so that Jesus will come back. No Christian Zionist does this, thinks this, or hopes for this. To say so is just utterly stupid, like Cenk is.

5. The Jewish temple will be built on the Temple Mount.

Cenk is right that the Bible says this will happen, but again, this is within the time frame of the seven year peace deal. Cenk says that the presence of a Jewish temple at one of Islam's holiest sites will just cause a big war, which he says Christians Zionists will love, because apparently that's what we want, and it's really here that his idiocy is on full display, because if he paid attention to the passages he was reading, he would see that it's the antichrist who defiles the temple and declares war on the Jews, kicking off the great tribulation spoken of in point number 3. Cenk is now zero for five.

The temple could be built on the Temple Mount without disturbing Al Aqsa, by the way. There's enough room. No need for war

6. The Temple Mount will be placed under the supervision of the world community, and the leader of the world, the antichrist, will stand on the Temple Mount claiming to be God.

I don't see anything in the Bible that says the world community will be supervising the Temple Mount. The antichrist will, as I pointed out, claim to be God, but I don't see how this could be the fault of Christians. So maybe a half point, but half wrong is still wrong.

7. A world government will dominate the world for three and a half years prior to Armageddon.

OK, he has one right, but again, I fail to see how this is the fault of Christians, seeing as it's the globalist elite who are pushing so hard for this.

To sum up, Cenk Uygur is an idiot. He has almost everything wrong.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about my beliefs, but please don't listen to guys like this. If I have a question about Muslim beliefs, I go to a Muslim. Why would you go to someone like this for information about Bible prophecy? He's clearly ignorant.

Moreover supporting Israel is morally incorrect, period.
If you don't fall for all the lies that are constantly spread about them, supporting Israel makes perfect sense.

I'm pretty sure he was 'quoting' from 'discover revelation' but i cba checking on that to see if it's the case.

What difference could that possibly make when he is supposedly reporting verbatim what Christians believe?
he is an athiest granted but he wasnt laughing at 'christianity' he was pointing out the things those types literally believe.
ive encountered some of those beliefs from christians before.

Helioform

Star
Oh please Thunderian. So you think you're the ultimate authority on Biblical prophecy? Not all Christians believe the same things will happen. Cenk is just clearly paraphrasing and summarizing certain commonly held Christian beliefs. He kind of makes fun of them too as some of them are quite funny.