Jpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
I was watching one of the interviews and one of the boys said he's not mad at the CEO, because he offered him so much opportunity. So you can see how screwed up peoples perceptions become in those types of situations.
That sound like stockholm syndrome, I remember seeing on the docu about Lou Pearlman, Aaron Carter defending him and he said that the accusations against him were all bulls shits, there 's rumors about Aaron being molested by Pearlman..

00kpop00

Established
His name is Ladybeard, is from a disbanded Babymetal-like "death pop" [not death metal] group called Ladybaby.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Looks like it's a big company based in Japan. It has subsidiaries in other countries, too. Interesting...

Reminds me of Hive. Their hands are in everything. They sell their own clothes, foods, have training centers around the world and their own schools. Hive Japan manages a girl group with them called M00nch1ld. There's charities run by or with their cooperation and the government has given them certificates of appreciation from the Red Cr0ss.

Last edited:
NJs is either going to appear or promote for a fashion show connected to LDH. There's a runway event coming up soon and here's the girls talking about their previous performance at one of the events. @e-Enoch Whenever I see the girls, I know there's something not right involved.

e-Enoch

Superstar
NJs is either going to appear or promote for a fashion show connected to LDH. There's a runway event coming up soon and here's the girls talking about their previous performance at one of the events. @e-Enoch Whenever I see the girls, I know there's something not right involved.

Yes, something's not right... Behind those robotic smiles and neatly coiffed hairs, is a well-hidden sinister experience...they do look "programmed and brainwashed..."

These people who "handle" them (some must be pedos) are using them for monetary gain and hedonistic reasons...these girls are not safe at all...
They likely have all sorts of predators around them. Fans support MHJ even though she was shown to be one of them. She's said weird stuff about the youngest.

00kpop00

Established
Visual kei rock bands like dir en grey are possibly satanic, there was a visual kei band called satanic punish that, as you clearly see in the band name, have this band name to try to look cool