Jpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
Yes, something's not right... Behind those robotic smiles and neatly coiffed hairs, is a well-hidden sinister experience...they do look "programmed and brainwashed..."
NewJeans already signed deals with LG, Apple, McDonalds, Nike, Coke, Geffen records. That's aside from their individual fashion and makeup sponsorships. So they must be "popular" with the CEO's.

Finally, there's a Jpop thread.
I was a Johnny's fan for the entirety of my teenage years. I've seen so many disturbing things, heard things and have seen fans excuse said things.
Johnny finally being exposed for his crimes all over Japan makes me almost relieved. the Jp media seemed pretty much afraid of covering anything related to Johnny Kitagawa except for Bunshun, a tabloid that's probably the equivalent of TMZ or Dispatch, and that was back in the 90s-00's. Johnny's gets talked about everyday in Japan judging from Japanese local news and i have seen Jp netizens say they're almost disturbed seeing the idols from the company on tv now.

NewJeans already signed deals with LG, Apple, McDonalds, Nike, Coke, Geffen records. That's aside from their individual fashion and makeup sponsorships. So they must be "popular" with the CEO's.
They also have deals or connections with Japanese labels and brands.

Finally, there's a Jpop thread.
I was a Johnny's fan for the entirety of my teenage years. I've seen so many disturbing things, heard things and have seen fans excuse said things.
Johnny finally being exposed for his crimes all over Japan makes me almost relieved. the Jp media seemed pretty much afraid of covering anything related to Johnny Kitagawa except for Bunshun, a tabloid that's probably the equivalent of TMZ or Dispatch, and that was back in the 90s-00's. Johnny's gets talked about everyday in Japan judging from Japanese local news and i have seen Jp netizens say they're almost disturbed seeing the idols from the company on tv now.
When the kids tried to come out, those same kinds of people silenced them. He's only being judged in death, but there were decades and everyone knew. Parents knew and pushed their kids on him.

00kpop00

Established
Last edited:

00kpop00

Established

Even though this is old and from 2018,

An 18yo female (in 2018) jpop idol had a baby with her 22yo manager. They started dating when she was 16 and he was 20. Like wtf. Even though the age gap is 4 years, a 20yo knows what he's doing when trying to date a 16yo girl.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Why do Japanese artist make more sucide songs
Her songs always contains sucide.
Sad lyrics but happy rock music

Why do Japanese artist make more sucide songs
Her songs always contains sucide.
Sad lyrics but happy rock music
That society is very depressing. It has as much happiness as a Soviet gulag at Christmas. Most westernized countries are competitive and depressing places to live. No wonder populations are decreasing worldwide.

minnie82

Superstar
don't know if that 's jpop, but since she's japanese i'll put it there, she looks possessed there: